ADVANCED SUNROOMS

Founded 1982 • With Angi since August 2005

Family owned and operated. Over 30 years experience. Sole focus on sun rooms, patio enclosures and aluminum patio covers. Best installation and best products and best warranty....

Creative Home Remodeling Group Inc.

Creative Home Remodeling Group Inc.

Creative Home Remodeling Group is a family owned business with a professional crew that has been working together for almost 15 years. We desire to enhance the lives of our clients by providing high quality projects with hands-on service and minimal disruption to the family environment, building trust through communication and attention to detail. Since 2000, Creative Home Remodeling Group, Inc. has helped Southern California area homeowners make their remodeling dreams a reality. Our experienced craftsmen and personal attention to every project ensures that every customer is 100% satisfied. As the owner, I personally oversee every job from start to finish along with my staff. Once a job begins, you can be assured that each day we will be working towards it's completion. As a member of NARI, I have pledged to live up to the organization's high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility.

Offers by Creative Home Remodeling Group Inc. on Angi

10/16/2012

Project went really well. I was able to pick the style and color along with the type and placement of all the windows. Once the permit was obtained from the city the project went very quickly with no problems. The room went up in a day including all the electrical outlets, ceiling fan, etc. I didn't rough in my central heat into the room, but it is so energy efficient that a small space heater kee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After having my contractor install a new slab, Advanced Sunrooms obtained the permits and installed a new sunroom and lattice patio cover in my backyard. I use the sunroom as a game room and enjoy the covered patio year around.

CATEGORY sunrooms

Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with your beautiful sun room.

10/03/2012

Mort was on time. Willing to negotiate and responsive to any concerns we had;

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install sun room.

CATEGORY sunrooms

Great working with you.Hope you are enjoying your new room!!!!

02/14/2007

The work was done well and I was happy with the way that the companies conducted their business. Their communications were not the greatest between everyone but the company worked it out. I would say that the price was reasonable and I would recommend this company to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a 17 x 26 patio enclosure installed at the rear of the existing 2000 square foot house. The work was all done by this company. We had them install about 5 outlets in the room as well as 2 ceiling fans and French doors. The room was completely enclosed with glass and screens.

CATEGORY sunrooms

Thanks for your report.Hope you are enjoying your room

02/14/2007

We envisioned the room looking one way and they kind of had it turn out a different way. The final product was absolutely breath taking. They did such a wonderful job. We had quite a few quotes from ordinary contractors and their prices were way more than what we ended up spending with this company. They guys who did the job were very friendly. We did have some minor problems that we would notice ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advanced Sunrooms built us a 12 foot by 18 foot covered enclosed patio using an off white colored vinyl for the walls. They installed double pane glass sliding doors from the outside to the inside of the patio room.

CATEGORY sunrooms

I am glad that you are happy with your room and enjoying it

08/03/2005

MY WIFE REALLY LIKED THE ENCLOSURE, AND I LISTENED TO MY WIFE TO MAKE IT EASY FOR ME. THE QUALITY WAS GOOD, AND STILL LOOKS NEW. OVERALL IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY INSTALLED A PATIO ENCLOSURE.

CATEGORY sunrooms

sales and installation of sun rooms and patio enclosures, enclose existing wood or aluminum covers. Sales of aluminum covers.

Check, Financing Available