Places For Everything

With Angi since January 2014

Fargo Van Lines

TRUST US WITH ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS Fargo Van Lines is a team of moving industry professionals that guarantees the easiest and most affordable relocation possible. We take care of all the research and pre-screening processes to ensure your move is risk-free, efficient, and satisfactory. We are a full service licensed moving company for your local, long distance, and corporate needs.

Josiah's Moving Up and Beyond

We are a small but reliable moving company, with over 15 years experience in the moving industry. I just opened my own business in July and I have over 15vyears experience. We treat every house hold item as it's our and do our very best to go up and beyond the moving expectation to make you happy

Make Your Move Folsom

My name is Kevin and I am the owner of Make Your Move Folsom. I have built my business on 13 years of dedicated service. Yes, walking the walk everyday, year after year. Moving may seem like a simple task just like throwing a football, but not everyone is Tom Brady. My experience proves to me that actually very few people meet my standards, or should I say, done what I have. We exceed state minimums for insurance and provide 100% FULL VALUE coverage with -No Deductible-free of charge. So yes, I trust my crew. I am extremely concerned about their performance and character because not only your money, but my money is on the line, as it should be. I have spent seven years on the back of a truck every single day as well as another five running a proven and successful business simply because I enjoy helping people and making them happy. We are a family run business and truly care about making a difference in the moving industry. Trying to establish ourselves as a company you will tell your friends and family about for future moves to create a family type relationship. 75% of our business is repeat and referred customers, so we hope you will consider giving us a chance to take some of the stress out of the moving experience by booking your move with us.

Offers by Make Your Move Folsom on Angi

01/26/2014

Craig M.

Ruby is a very good organizer. Her approach to helping the client to think through what he or she really needs to keep is excellent. She created files that were needed and as a result my office clutter free with important files more accessible. This will improve my efficiency at my various office tasks. It took three 4-hour visits because of the complexity of the task. But Ruby was more than equal to the job. I intend to engage her again soon to straighten and organize my garage. I highly recommend Places for Everything and Ruby Trammel (Owner).

Description of Work
Ruby re-organized my files and helped de-clutter my home office. She carried away things to be donated and took away trash. She gave me ideas about the physical layout of the office and helped decide what would stay and what would go.

Category home & garage organization