Stump Fence Co.

Founded 1978 • With Angi since October 2008

We are a family owned business.Our family has been in the fence business for over 60 years.We take pride in our fences and gates.Every job is important to us from large to small.We install all of our fences, gates and operators ourselves. We are fully bonded and insured....

Lucky Sully Chimney and Duct Cleaning

TheOur family owned company stresses customer satisfaction. Michel Sullivan is a certified chimney sweep through the National Chimney Sweep Guild,(www.ncsg.org/) and Dan Sjostrom is certified thhrough the National Fireplace Institute (http://nficertified.org/pages_consumers/consumers-1.html) These keep us up to date on industry standards for all woodburning and gas fireplaces. We also carry above industry standards of insurance, bonds, and workmans's compensation. This means if we fall off your roof, we are liable and not you.

SL CONCRETE

Specializing in Concrete! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

5 Star Wrought Iron

5 Star brings professional and expert wrought iron work to you, and has been doing it for over 25 years. We pride ourselves on your complete satisfaction for everything from gates and doors and beyond.

Offers by 5 Star Wrought Iron on Angi

07/13/2020

They were very nice and prompt with the estimate process and their pricing was in the middle of the quotes I received.

Description of Work
Wood picket fence is old need to replace with new everything posts and pickets.

Category fencing

02/24/2020

Stump Fence Co. built a truly sturdy, classy, professional gate. Terry Stump came out and measured our opening. We talked about closure, materials, & style. We were uncertain of style, so he suggested that we look online for ideas. We wanted a sturdy gate that matched our house style- and that's what they built. First workers came out with the prepared frame, anchored it deep into the concrete, an...

Description of Work
Built a custom redwood double swing gate on metal powder-coated frame, anchored in concrete, with the face of painted redwood panels. Gate opens with a double-sided mechanical combination lock.

08/16/2019

Matched the other gates in yard perfectly, including paint. Installers were courteous. I so appreciated that they were good listeners which ensured the job continued to go smoothly. Also welcomed the initial visit to bid the job. Others just wanted a picture of the area sent and measurements. Stump Fence is a class-act operation. If I had any more fencing, I'd go to them. Actually enjoyed writing ...

Description of Work
Gate for dog run.

Category fencing,driveway gates

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! This is a great review.

08/08/2019

This company didn’t contact me at all regarding a quote

Description of Work
Wrought iron repaint

Category wrought iron

Not sure how to respond to this. We did not contact you? We did not know that you needed a quote.

05/06/2019

Job went great.fence looks nice.strong and well built.matt and his team did a great job. Jon. La verne

Description of Work
New 6ft redwood fence

05/23/2018

After having the job quoted, there was a significant delay in starting since the material we wanted had to be shipped in from the East Coast. Stump let us know ahead of time when they would start the job, and the work began on the day that they promised. The job was finished more quickly than I expected. Stump cleaned up after themselves quite thoroughly. One of my neighbors liked the work that Stump did for me (the fences are all on shared property lines), and hired them to do work on their property as well.

Description of Work
Stump installed about 235 linear feet of vinyl fencing, along with 3 pedestrian-sized gates and one driveway gate. They also removed and disposed of the previous fence.

Category fencing contractor","driveway gate installer

04/23/2018

It was done quickly and professionally. Workers were responsive, polite and cleaned up afterwards

Description of Work
Backyard fence replacement

01/31/2018

We knew there would be a delay due to other pending work before our order could be completed. After the agreed upon estimated time, I had to call the company to inquire about the status. However, when the fencing and gates were delivered and installed, we were very happy with the product and the professionalism of the installers. The steel framing very substantial and of higher quality than we expected. If you want good quality and professionalism of installation-this is the place!

Description of Work
Sorry for the delay on this entry. We ordered a gate, swinging gates for a driveway and a fence to replace a wood fence on the side of the house. The construction we ordered was vinyl fencing with an exposed steel frame that was matched to the color of the house .

Category fencing contractor","driveway gate installer

10/26/2017

Terry and his crew did an excellent job and I'm very happy with my new fence. I had a lot of trees along the fence line that had to be cut down and Terry came over twice to make sure he could work around the tree stumps. He did a great job with all the obstacles and my fence came out beautifully. His workers removed the old fence and even removed and hauled away old pipes that where in the yard. I was very impressed with his professionalism and that of his crew and would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Supply and install 142 feet of 1x6x6high dog-eared Redwood fence on metal posts. Remove and haul away existing fence.

10/04/2017

I'm looking for them to do it, but I haven't done the work yet.They're really good.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate for a red wood fence.

Category fencing contractor

All types of fencing and gates: Chain Link including vinyl coated and Temporary, Redwood and Cedar, Ornamental Iron Including Galvanizing and Powder Coating, Vinyl and Composite. Gate operators and access systems. We also do repairs!!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express