Preferred Garage Door

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2004

FREE 25 point safety inspection!! . Garage door repair. Additional address - 813 w Bagnall St Glendora ,CA 91741. Phone 888-274-1221. UNIQUE INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS INC

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Garage DoorsGarage DoorsGarage Doors

(2052) Verified Reviews

garage doors (2042)door installation (64)home automation (7)lighting (4)pest control (4)animal removal (2)
Showing 1-25 of 2052 reviews

04/05/2022

Angela R.

Garage door looks beautiful and have had no problems so far. They gave a good price and communication was great even after the job was done.

Description of Work
Garage door installation

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

04/10/2021

Sharon F.

I highly recommend Kris at Preferred Garage Doors! My 30-year old garage door was breaking, and I needed it repaired or replaced. I really appreciated how Kris told me about both options, and helped guide my decision. I had matching single garage doors, so I was worried that the new one wouldn't match (since the company was no longer in business.) Kris adapted the top panels so they match perfectly. Kris worked quickly and efficiently. He cleaned up before he left. I really appreciate his professionalism.

Description of Work
repair/replace garage door

Category pest control, garage doors

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

01/12/2021

Rachel F.

Kris responded quickly, came to have a look at my door, secured it, and made sure I understood every step at all times. Great experience !

Description of Work
Garage door

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

08/24/2020

james W.

Great! Chris was professional, efficient, thorough and courteous.

Description of Work
Whole lot of squeekin' goin' on....

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

08/22/2020

Janet S.

Everything went quickly from my initial phone call (TH 8-13-2020 Kris) to opening the broken manual roll-up door (Fri 8/14 Kris) to installing the new roll-up door with motor opener (Fri 8/21 Kris & Victor). Both Kris & Victor answered my questions and explained things well. Including - what work was required to open broken door, benefits of door with a motor opener, placement/location of motor in garage, how motor opener works (battery back-up, sensors) I am especially pleased with the molding that closes the gap between the door and the garage. The molding will help stop heavy rain from entering at the bottom and will keep dust & wind debris from entering at the top. The almond color of the door matches the garage trim perfectly (Kris suggestion). Victor cleaned up the area well. All this in spite of 100*F and high humidity for the area.

Description of Work
Open broken manual roll-up garage door, install new Unique roll-up door with molding and Lift Master motor opener.

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

07/20/2020

Don W.

Work was done professionally, and included a tune up and check in in 45 days. Well done Kris!

Description of Work
Broken Garage door spring.

Category garage doors, animal removal

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

06/29/2020

Tim C.

The technician called me to ask if it was ok that he arrive early at our scheduled time--which is a rarity in my experience. He completed the work quickly and for the $39 amount quoted beforehand. There was no attempt at an upsell. I could not be more pleased with the experience and the garage door is so much quieter than it was before.

Description of Work
Garage door tune-up

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

06/03/2020

Sonia M.

Company unable to replace rubber strip on bottom of garage door. No longer available, they said.

Description of Work
No Charge, but later send me bill for someone else's work done

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

we do not have A [Member Name Removed] on our schedule for the last year. This is not our customer.

04/28/2020

Kathie R.

Great. He identified the problem right away, fixed it and was done. He also changed my code for me. He's a no nonsense person, very professional and I would have Kris back. AND, he was wearing a mask (so was I) and I really appreciated that. Thanks Kris.

Description of Work
Needed to get my garage opener working correctly.

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

04/11/2020

Patricia D.

Excellent. Rebecca and Rick were wonderful!!!!

Description of Work
garage door

Work Completed On 04/11/2020

02/19/2020

Marc R.

Showed up on time, gave recommendations, reasonable estimate for work, installed next day. Just the way we like it.

Description of Work
Replaced old sagging garage door.

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

12/06/2019

Patricia S.

Kris came an evaluated the problem and clearly explained why my garage opener wasn't working. After discussing replacement options, I decided to go with his suggestion -- he took care of the ordering and we scheduled date/time to remove/install the opener. Pricing was agreeable and installation went very well. Will call on Kris again, when needed.

Description of Work
replacement of garage door opener

Work Completed On 12/06/2019

08/28/2019

Debra H.

No one called me to set up the appointment so no work was completed.

Description of Work
Garage door maintenance.

Work Completed On 08/28/2019

We do not service Temecula CA . never have. This is Angies Lists issue. Why you received our information in the first place is a mystery.

07/26/2019

ZIN I.

The service was more than excellent. I did a 5 star review but somehow was not posted. Thank you.

Description of Work
Garage door tuneup

Work Completed On 07/26/2019

06/14/2019

kristen D.

I am happy with the outcome. Victor showed up on time and was able to identify and fix the issue in seconds flat, all without any crazy up-sell for equipment we don't need (which is what happened to us when we used a different company for a previous issue).

Description of Work
garage door repair

Work Completed On 06/14/2019

03/04/2019

Tammy M.

I was impressed with everything about this experience except for the price. I was charged $440 for an opener I could have purchased online for $179. That's quite a mark up. I had no problem with the additional $120 installation charge.

Description of Work
I had my garage door opener replaced.

Work Completed On 02/27/2019

02/07/2019

Brian L.

I wanted to give it time to see how it worked and the new opener and spring has worked great since it was installed 4 months ago. The door opens smoothly now because of the new spring and the opener works great. A wonderful improvement over straining to open it without an automatic opener. The owner came out and gave me a good estimate and Victor did a great job installing it.

Description of Work
Installed Liftmaster #3160 garage door opener and torsion spring

Work Completed On 09/26/2018

01/22/2019

Jeffrey L.

The service was great! Kris was very professional and punctual. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Garage door tune up and cable repair.

01/02/2019

John D.

Kris was great. We've used his services a couple of times in the past for a tune-up so we called him when our opener stopped closing properly. He just happened to be in the area when I called him today so he stopped in about 15 minutes later, quickly replaced the sensors in our opener (saved us from having to replace it), did a tune-up on the whole thing and programmed our openers. Great service and a really nice guy.

Description of Work
Garage opener repair

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

01/02/2019

John D.

The service was great, they were very accommodating with my schedule, arrived on time and did a great job. Garage door is much quieter now.

Description of Work
Garage door opener tune-up

Work Completed On 07/01/2018

11/03/2018

Chris W.

Great. Showed up and quickly diagnosed problem. He was late getting there from original appointment but have me plenty of heads up that he was getting delayed so it wasn't too much of a problem.

Description of Work
Garage door with always go up

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

08/15/2018

Liz M.

They arrived on time, diagnosed the issue and scheduled garage door opener replacement for the following day. Installation went smoothly. I would recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replace garage door opener

Work Completed On 08/15/2018