Preferred Garage Door

California: Contractors
08/31/2023

813 West Bagnall St

Glendora, CA 91741

FREE 25 point safety inspection!! . Garage door repair. Additional address - 813 w Bagnall St Glendora ,CA 91741. Phone 888-274-1221. UNIQUE INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS INC...

(2051) Verified Reviews

garage doors (2041)door installation (64)home automation (7)lighting (4)pest control (4)animal removal (2)
Showing 1-10 of 2051 reviews

04/10/2021

I highly recommend Kris at Preferred Garage Doors! My 30-year old garage door was breaking, and I needed it repaired or replaced. I really appreciated how Kris told me about both options, and helped guide my decision. I had matching single garage doors, so I was worried that the new one wouldn't match (since the company was no longer in business.) Kris adapted the top panels so they match perfectl...

Description of Work
repair/replace garage door

Category pest control,garage doors

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

01/12/2021

Kris responded quickly, came to have a look at my door, secured it, and made sure I understood every step at all times. Great experience !

Description of Work
Garage door

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

08/24/2020

Great! Chris was professional, efficient, thorough and courteous.

Description of Work
Whole lot of squeekin' goin' on....

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

08/22/2020

Everything went quickly from my initial phone call (TH 8-13-2020 Kris) to opening the broken manual roll-up door (Fri 8/14 Kris) to installing the new roll-up door with motor opener (Fri 8/21 Kris & Victor). Both Kris & Victor answered my questions and explained things well. Including - what work was required to open broken door, benefits of door with a motor opener, placement/location of motor in...

Description of Work
Open broken manual roll-up garage door, install new Unique roll-up door with molding and Lift Master motor opener.

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

07/20/2020

Work was done professionally, and included a tune up and check in in 45 days. Well done Kris!

Description of Work
Broken Garage door spring.

Category garage doors,animal removal

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

06/29/2020

The technician called me to ask if it was ok that he arrive early at our scheduled time--which is a rarity in my experience. He completed the work quickly and for the $39 amount quoted beforehand. There was no attempt at an upsell. I could not be more pleased with the experience and the garage door is so much quieter than it was before.

Description of Work
Garage door tune-up

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

06/03/2020

Company unable to replace rubber strip on bottom of garage door. No longer available, they said.

Description of Work
No Charge, but later send me bill for someone else's work done

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

we do not have A [Member Name Removed] on our schedule for the last year. This is not our customer.

04/28/2020

Great. He identified the problem right away, fixed it and was done. He also changed my code for me. He's a no nonsense person, very professional and I would have Kris back. AND, he was wearing a mask (so was I) and I really appreciated that. Thanks Kris.

Description of Work
Needed to get my garage opener working correctly.

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

04/11/2020

Excellent. Rebecca and Rick were wonderful!!!!

Description of Work
garage door

Work Completed On 04/11/2020

02/19/2020

Showed up on time, gave recommendations, reasonable estimate for work, installed next day. Just the way we like it.

Description of Work
Replaced old sagging garage door.

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

New garage door. new garage door motor.Residential garage door & opener repair & replacement. Broken springs.Spring replacement. Broken Garage Door spring. broken motor. Broken Garage door motor. motor not working. garage door won't close. garage door won't open. Transmitter not working. clicker not working. bottom seal leaking on the garage door.