Hart Environmental, Inc.

Founded 1988 • With Angi since April 2011

unknown ROUTE 66 BOX 2028 STE 103

Glendora, CA 91740

Hart Laboratory, Inc. has provided environmental consulting services to the Los Angeles,Orange and Ventura County areas for 22 years. All inspectors are OSHA Certified and ACAC Certified....

07/22/2017

Jill H.

Erin was very friendly and professional when we first met. She had contractors show up unannounced. Luckily I was there and could let them in. I have immaculate wood floors and when I returned there was a big blotch of discoloration on the floor which would not come off with rubbing or hardwood floor cleaner. Erin said that they covered the floors and showed me a picture, but obviously beforehand or in the clean up something happened. About a week later when we tried to clean it again, we were able to gently scrape it off. I still have a mark but it is not as noticeable thank goodness. Her email responses were very defensive and she would not entertain the idea that it was the worker's fault. I live in a condo and the HOA was paying for the mold removal but as I am the owner of the unit who had the mushroom growing in my ceiling, I requested to have a copy of the report stating the type of mold and what was done to remove the mold. I have asked four times now and have not received this information. It is important to have for obvious reasons. Once Erin got the job, her response rate went down to almost zero. I gave her a D as I have no idea if she took care of the situation correctly as I have no report.

Description of Work
Mold needed to be removed from the attic space above my ceiling.

Category radon testing

04/23/2015

Brennan S.

Description of Work
Can't get any written reports, even though we have paid. No response so far after several months of trying.

Category radon testing

Pure Restoration Inc

Quality Service You Can Count On! If you are experiencing water damage, mold or fire damage problems, or simply are just looking to remodel your kitchen or bathroom, Pure Restoration can help you! Our experts are highly knowledgeable with mold testing, structural restoration & remediation, including reconstruction for water damage or fire damage, water extraction and services. Pure can deal with virtually any project and takes pride in leaving our customers satisfied! We offer FREE inspections and estimates for your residential home or commercial property. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Pure Restoration delivers advanced and reliable professional restoration services including mold inspections and testing throughout Los Angeles.

Offers by Pure Restoration Inc on Angi
    All Clear Environmental Inc

All Clear Environmental is Southern California's one-stop solution for asbestos removal, lead abatement and mold remediation. Our team of licensed professionals has over 100 years of combined experience in the thorough, discrete and environmentally responsible removal of hazardous materials. If you think that your property may be at risk for containing asbestos, lead or mold, we can provide you with the most cost-effective solution. And you can be sure that when we're finished, it will be All Clear.

Outlast Homes

Gain peace of mind with one of our specialists! Whether you are buying, selling, or staying in place, we have the right inspector to suit the job. In addition to home inspections, we offer inspections for sewer line, pool and spa, mold, home hardening, and more. Our baseline is the InterNACHI Standards of Practice and we frequently go above and beyond that standard. We will take our time to make sure our clients understand what our findings are, why they're important, and what our clients can do to monitor or correct the situation. Give us a call for peace of mind today!

Visa, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Hart Environmental, Inc.

How is Hart Environmental, Inc. overall rated?

Hart Environmental, Inc. is currently rated 2 overall out of 5.

What days are Hart Environmental, Inc. open?

Hart Environmental, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Hart Environmental, Inc. provide

Hart Environmental, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, Check

Does Hart Environmental, Inc. offer free estimates?

Ask Hart Environmental, Inc. for details on free project estimates.

Does Hart Environmental, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Hart Environmental, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Hart Environmental, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Hart Environmental, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Hart Environmental, Inc.?

Yes, Hart Environmental, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Hart Environmental, Inc. offer?

Hart Environmental, Inc. offers the following services: Environmental Phase 1 Assessments Property Condition Assessments Asbestos, lead paint and microbial Analytical Services Industrial Hygiene Consulting Mold Consulting Asbestos Consulting Lead-Based Paint Consulting Nondestructive Examination and Testing Asbestos, Lead-based paint and Mold abatement design specifications