Edgewater Rain Gutter Co

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2010

420 S Vermont Ave

Glendora, CA 91741

Since 1991, Edgewater Raingutter Co has been serving residential, commercial & industrial customers in Glendora. We are licensed & insured & our specialties include cleaning & repairs, new installations and replacements. We offer brands such as Black Thunder, Grillco, Leadguard, Rain Star, Reynolds, Shurguard, Storm Master, Titan & Verdun. To better serve our customers we offer emergency services so call us today at (626) 914-9033 or toll free at (800) 286-0866 for more information....

12/03/2018

Robert P.

They did a fantastic job. Their prices were very competitive and their customer service was excellent. When I eventually need to replace my gutters, I will be calling them.

Description of Work
Reattach and clean rain gutters

01/31/2016

Susan W.

After Edgewater had checked my gutters the rains did begin. One of the gutters in the back was not functioning properly and I called Edgewater to ask if they could come back out and check this particular area because it was not working properly. The woman I talked to said she could not give me an appointment because only the owner could do that and she would have to call me back after she talked to the owner. She never returned my call after one week. I called her back. She reiterated that only the owner could give a date and that he was very busy. She said she would call me back whenever she heard from him. A couple of weeks later when she did not call me back, I called her again. She said she would call me back. She never did. Believe it or not I still called her back, and she asked me if Edgewater had originally installed my gutters. I told her that I believed that Edgewater had done so but I was not completely positive. She said she would have to talk to the owner and call me back. That was three months ago. I would like to give an F in all categories but cannot due to the fact that they did originally show up and check my gutters the first time. Edgewater has a very odd way of doing business. The woman answering the phone appears to be helpless to schedule an appointment because the owner has to answer for everything. That is fine but the owner has no follow up nor does the woman. Very unprofessional. I would never recommend them.

Description of Work
I asked Edgewater several months ago to come out and check all of my gutters because we were expecting El Niño rains. They did as I asked and said that all of my gutters appear to be in good shape. Their invoice says they cleaned and reattached existing rain gutter system.

10/09/2015

Ron C.

We have gone a long period of time without rain, however when it finally did rain, the gutters did not perform well. Unfortunately, the rain is collecting in a specific area, potentially causing damage. When we called to ask for a repair, we were told that they were too busy to fix this issue, and could come out in 2-3 months.

Description of Work
They installed rain gutters in our home.

J.R.& Sons Rain Gutters

J. R. & Sons Rain Gutters is Los Angeles’ premier provider of top-quality rain gutters. Our Rain Gutters efficiently protect the building’s foundation as it channels the water far away from the base. J. R. & Sons Rain Gutters is located in Los Angeles, CA. We are your one-stop solution for high quality, custom built rain gutters. Our specialized and skilled professional staff will ensure a top-notch installation ensuring no damage to your property. Our clients’ trust and thousands of successful installations over the years have helped us perfect the process and make it as stress-free as possible for you, the home owner. If you have a rain gutter to install - think J. R. & Sons

American Custom Construction

American Custom Construction No job to big or small! With years of experience and dedication.

Garcia's Home Repair

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Edgewater Rain Gutter Co

How is Edgewater Rain Gutter Co overall rated?

Edgewater Rain Gutter Co is currently rated 3 overall out of 5.

What days are Edgewater Rain Gutter Co open?

Edgewater Rain Gutter Co is open:

What payment options does Edgewater Rain Gutter Co provide

Edgewater Rain Gutter Co accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard

Does Edgewater Rain Gutter Co offer free estimates?

Yes, Edgewater Rain Gutter Co offers free project estimates.

Does Edgewater Rain Gutter Co offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Edgewater Rain Gutter Co does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Edgewater Rain Gutter Co offer a senior discount?

No, Edgewater Rain Gutter Co does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Edgewater Rain Gutter Co?

Yes, Edgewater Rain Gutter Co offers warranties.

What services does Edgewater Rain Gutter Co offer?

Edgewater Rain Gutter Co offers the following services: 5" & 6" Standard & Half-Round Seamless Aluminum & Copper Gutters Available in 32 Colors. All colors. Aluminum, Backed Enamel, Clog Proof, Copper, custom Fabricated, Downspouts, Eave Troughs, Estimates, Flashing Work, Fully Insured, Galvanized Gutters & Downspouts, Gutter Cleaning, Gutters, Heavy Guage, Inspections, Installations, Leave Guards, Painted Steel, Rain Gutters, Repairs, Sealed Gutters & Downspouts, Seamless. Brands. Alcoa, Black Thunder, Grillco, Leadguard, Rain Star, Reynolds