Cypress Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

California: Contractors
09/30/2022

547 S Loraine Ave

Glendora, CA 91741

We are are an essential business and providing in home service, complying with Covid19 safety practices

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Cypress Heating & Air Conditioning Inc is a 55 year old, family owned and operated company, serving the entire San Gabriel Valley and portions of Los Angeles, Orange and Riverside Counties. Specializing in residential upgrade and replacement market, light commercial and industrial; sales, service and installation. CYPRESS will continue to install systems using special advance techniques, which will reduce your energy usage and save you money, with only the highest of standards in workmanship and "QI Installations". Those same standards apply to the service/repair, maintenance, plumbing and indoor air quality services. Cypress holds 100% NATE (North American Technician Excellence) certified Technicians and have a vast knowledge of installation diagnostic and troubleshooting skill. In addition to factory training courses our employees attend quarterly, we have implemented an in-house continuing education program taught by our senior technicians, from both the residential and commercial divisions, combined they bring over a century of experience from the HVAC trade....

4.4

HVAC Companies (118)air duct cleaning (6)plumbers (2)home inspection (1)

02/13/2020

The technician was very polite, they sent me his picture before he arrived so I knew who to look for. He put on special rubber shoes when he was in the house so he wouldn’t dirty my floors. He explained what I needed in the future, and I signed up for another year‘s contract. I have used Cypress Heating and Air for many years on my home and rentals and have always been satisfied with their service...

Description of Work
Six month check-up.

Work Completed On 02/13/2020

04/30/2019

Very well, very honest in their assessment and reasonable with their fee.

Description of Work
AC diagnosis

Work Completed On 04/26/2019

08/08/2018

They did a very good job and I am very happy with this company.

Description of Work
Installed a new heating and AC.

Work Completed On 08/08/2010

08/08/2018

Very professional and they put covers on their shoes to make sure they are not bringing dirt inside the house. Joey is the technician who came out, he is so wonderful, very professional and clean.

Description of Work
Routine maintenance for heating and AC.

Work Completed On 02/08/2018

12/17/2017

Badly, the tech told me I had a collapsed 4” flex duct to an upstairs bathroom. The charge would have been $320.00. I contacted the builder of my condo, who sent out a repair person, who found a piece of plastic had not been removed over a vent in the attic. Needless to say I did not pay for the extra repair. The diagnosis appeared to be dishonest or an untrained tech.

Description of Work
Maintenance on my 2 year old new A/C central air & heating unit.

Work Completed On 08/10/2016

I am sorry but the only record I find for your name and address is from August of 2016, which we came out and completed a tune up.

09/12/2017

The central air conditioner is now blowing cool air.

Description of Work
The central air conditioner was blowing hot air.

Work Completed On 06/15/2017

04/17/2017

Great job! will be recommending to anybody in need of HVAC service

Description of Work
new air conditioning unit

Work Completed On 12/05/2016

03/06/2017

If you are looking for a trustworthy, reliable, and skillful group of people, hire Cypress Heating and Air Conditioning. I contracted with Rodney at Cypress to clean and seal the attic, replace the ductwork, install a Lennox heating and cooling system, and to insulate the attic. He sent experts for every phase of the project. I was extremely pleased with the work performed by Tony, Saul, Lee, Osca...

Description of Work
Clean and seal the attic, replace all the ductwork, install a new heating and cooling system, and insulate the attic.

Work Completed On 02/17/2017

01/16/2017

All was perfect, as expected. No up-selling of unnecessary products, quality work, professional staff.

Description of Work
Annual maintenance

Work Completed On 01/16/2017

12/07/2016

It cost nothing. Good, no issues so far. The workers were a solid “B”. They are pretty good, nothing unusual to report. I have used them a number of times already, many years and just continue to use them. It has been 3 or 4 years.

Description of Work
They did an inspection.

Category home inspection

Work Completed On 12/04/2016

Sales, Service and Installation - HVAC Systems, including attic insulation and plumbing services (waterheater). Indoor air quality products to keep your home or business clean and healthy.

Retail