kodiak construction

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/30/2021

366 Burchett St

Glendale, CA 91203

Kodiak Construction offers the finest quality craftsmanship of Stamped Concrete, Colored Concrete, Broom Finish Concrete, Pavers, Retaining Walls, Foundations, Concrete Stairs, Steps and Drainage. For the last 25+ years we are the #1 Concrete Contractor in the San Francisco Bay Area and now proudly serving LA County. With our experience and passion for concrete, we guarantee your satisfaction, on your new curbside appeal project....

concrete repair (3)stamped concrete (2)concrete driveways (1)

07/07/2020

It was very good. The owner was onsite everyday and his crew was respectful and hard working. We love the work and the end result was beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did concrete driveway, patio, and front walk way.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2018

07/07/2020

I have personally seen the growth of this company. I am so proud they are expanding into the Glendale area. I know they will be successful just like they were in the Bay Area. 100% Class Acts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete Driveway

CATEGORY concrete driveways

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

07/01/2020

Kodiak Construction was very responsive, professional and completed my backyard look with a quality stamped concrete patio. It’s gorgeous and has held up for 5 years now. No cracks either!! Plus was that the project was completed on time which does not seem the norm for most construction projects. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard patio

CATEGORY stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2015

06/30/2020

Michael was extremely punctual to our estimate. I had heard good things about Kodiak from a neighbor of mine. They were not the cheapest but overall I was extremely happy with the quality and communication. Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete pavers

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

Photo for kodiak construction - 366 Burchett St, Glendale, CA - 38683643

06/30/2020

Kodiak construction was absolutely amazing, it started off with a free quote with no hassles just pure interest in my project to ensure an accurate quote with no hidden fees. During the project I was informed of everything going on ahead of time. In addition, I was very happy that they kept me involved and checked if everything I was expecting turned out properly and how I expected before they pro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An extension of my backyard patio

CATEGORY concrete repair,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

Stamped Concrete, Colored Concrete, Broom Finish Concrete, Retaining Walls, Pavers, Foundations, Concrete Stairs, Steps, Drainage, Artificial Turf

Concrete Stains, Concrete Repairs