Electric Zone

California: Contractors
04/30/2022

Po Box 9126

Glendale, CA 91226

Electric Zone prides itself on providing absolutely the highest quality Electrical and Lighting services in the entire Los Angeles Market. We are a family run business consisting of myself and 6 employees. We have been in business for 14 years. We offer free estimates for your electrical and lighting needs. MUST CALL FOR DETAILS.We guarantee you the absolute highest quality work at a very fair price! We offer 24 hour emergency service as well! Please call us today!...

electrician (251)lighting (53)home inspection (3)

09/22/2021

Hike actually came over the day that I called. He had all the equipment and everything was done and installed perfectly. I know I have now found my new electrician and will be using him for any other jobs that I have. He was lovely!

Description of Work
recessed lights & outdoor light replacement

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

01/20/2021

He was super helpful and hard working and most of all quick and efficient. He investigated the issue completely which I appreciate!

Description of Work
restore electricity to kitchen

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

01/04/2021

Haik and his team were punctual, very professional and completed the work quickly and efficiently. Also the pricing was very reasonable. This was the third time I’ve used his services.

Description of Work
Added electrical outlets, did repairs

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

11/26/2020

They did an amazing job! They responded quickly to my request, gave a thorough estimate, did the work quickly, cleaned up after themselves, offered helpful tips/suggestions, gave a fair price. And they were even nice to our dog who barks at everyone ;)

Description of Work
new outlets, new switches, moved switches, installed sensor lights

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

08/05/2020

They were quick at responding and very professional. They did a good job. They completed the job when they said they would. We will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
"Electrical Switches, Outlets & Fixtures - Install or Repair "

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

09/04/2019

Excellent! Haik and his crew had the unfortunate task of correcting an illegal job done by another electrician. Haik and his crew immediately came to work on our condo. They were courteous, punctual, and very professional. The work was inspected, as required by law, with no citations. As a last minute request, they also upgraded 3 of our outlets and replaced a light switch without changing the amo...

Description of Work
Upgrade Power Box

Work Completed On 08/10/2019

04/23/2019

This company is excellent! Immediately answered phone call, showed up right on time and worked professionally. They really knew what they were doing. They used good products and worked cleanly. What impressed me most was that, as in most projects, a few hurdles showed up when making the instillation but they handled them with knowledge, fast and with no complaints.

Description of Work
I needed a bathroom fan installed.

Work Completed On 04/23/2019

01/30/2019

Didn't show up at the appointed time to do an inspection and estimate. Did not return call to him later that day. Finally called a week later to set up another appointment.

Description of Work
Perimeter lighting in an 11 unit townhouse HOA.

Category electrician,home inspection,lighting

Work Completed On 01/24/2019

Dear Customer, the first time you got in contact with me on Monday, I was on a jobsite with a very full week schedule and I had told you that I would call you back to set up an appointment for an estimate, but just needed a couple days to get back to you due to a very tight schedule and the location you were located was quite far from our other jobsites. I did end up calling you back numerous time...

11/08/2018

The work turned out very well and was cleaned up as though they had never been there

Description of Work
outlets installed for electric range and dryer, 4 recessed lights installed, troubleshoot "no power to the spa"

Work Completed On 11/08/2018

10/01/2018

Haik was punctual, informative and we would definitely hire again. Not only did he perform the work we hired him for, he came back and assisted us with some other minor problems and gave us tips (and supplies) on how to do some of the work on our own. We would and will definitely use him and his crew again.

Description of Work
New circuit to garage to power shop, getting old work performed by someone else up to code and repair of interior outlets.

Work Completed On 09/17/2018

General Residential and Commercial electrical services, Home Automation, Service Upgrades, Spa and Swimming Pool hook ups, LED Lighting, Residential Recessed Lighting, Security Lights, Landscape Lights, Exhaust Fans, Ceiling Fans, Dedicated Circuits, Branch Circuits, Carbon Monoxide, Smoke Detectors, Dimmers, Panel Upgrades & Troubleshooting.

Generators. Solar.