Class One Arboriculture

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2010

We are a small-scale, specialized tree-service business specializing in fine arboriculture and consulting....

Kerry's Tree Service Inc

Kerry's Tree Service Inc

Serving both Los Angeles and Ventura counties, Kerry’s Tree Service Provides Trimming and Pruning, Tree Removal, Stump Grinding. Kerry's Tree Service, Inc. is fully accredited, insured and licensed so you can feel comfortable with our tree care experts. We have ISA Certified Arborists on staff and carry general liability and worker’s compensation insurances to protect your home, family, and our employees.

04/18/2017

I called James because one of my three Birch trees appeared in poor health. I left a voice mail which he responded to within about 20 minutes. I requested a home visit but he instead suggested that I text a few photos which he would review and call me back at no charge. I fully expected the call would lead to a sales pitch but it did not. He called back within the hour, provided his opinion about ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluate health of Birch Tree

03/13/2017

We initially contacted James about trimming our row of unruly cypress trees and inspecting our grapefruit tree to see why, in our opinion, there was so much fruit dropping. Over the phone, he very patiently explained why trimming the cypresses was a bad idea for the long-term health of the trees and that his crew could not ethically do the work. I appreciated not only his time and depth of knowled...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Consultation to see about potentially trimming our cypresses and to determine the health of our mature grapefruit tree.

10/15/2016

Their service is fantastic, professional and a pleasure. Cleanup is flawless. Use this company and your trees will thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Class One twice in the past two years. All the principals in the company are Certified Arborists and are very knowledgeable. They've pruned an incense cedar, a walnut tree and a redwood on my property, giving them the best chance to survive our ongoing drought.

10/15/2016

It was an excellent experience all the way around. The arborists who did the work were very knowledgeable and took great care trimming and shaping things. They were also very careful not to damage the flowerbeds and plants in the involved areas. I would definitely hire this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees and shrubs in my backyard and front were trimmed and shaped.

04/04/2016

James was great. We thought our tree was doomed due to loosing two very large branches which also damaged the trunk. He took his time to fully inspect the tree and gave it a clean bill of health. He is so knowledgeable and really cares for the well being of the trees he cares for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had James come out and examine our lemon tree which was damaged.

CATEGORY tree service

We offer tree hazard evaluation, tree appraisals, consulting, and pruning.

NA

By phone or email. Send us a photo of the tree