CALECCO Construction

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2011

4.4

820 Thompson Ave Unit 24

Glendale, CA 91201

Full service construction company.

01/01/2021

Melissa L.

We have worked with the Calecco Construction team for two projects and recommend them without reservation. From the initial experience of requesting a quote, Murad was prompt, professional and courteous. He patiently explains how renovations can be done and recommends approaches, without pressuring one into larger or more expensive projects. During the work itself, the Calecco crew arrived when scheduled, wore masks, and similarly conducted themselves in a courteous and professional manner. Murad was always available in person or by phone to discuss questions or concerns. He goes out of his way to help smooth over unexpected problems, including once driving me to a Home Depot to help select another oven when the original one delivered had a broken door, so that we could finish the kitchen on time. On another occasion he offered to replace the grout in our kitchen that was poorly done by a prior contractor. He noted while painting our house that two sets of air ducts were present, with a lower set non-functional, and offered to seal the ducts and replace the dry wall and matched baseboards so that the wall appeared new again. These small gestures of going the extra step, even when it was not written in a contract, demonstrated to us time and time again his dedication to doing the job correctly and his thoughtfulness. He completed the project within the estimated budget and on time, while not compromising on the quality of the work. We have now lived in the home for 6 months and continue to be impressed with the quality of workmanship. We are thrilled with the quality of the work and look forward to working with Calecco again in the future. We have our dream home now thanks to Calecco and hope that you can find the same.

Description of Work
Home remodel

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, flooring contractor, remodeling, replacement windows, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

06/15/2015

Lydia G.

This review is about 3 years late. I was referred to CALECCO by a mutual fried that had some work done by them and was very happy. This was my first major project so I was kind of weary as I had heard allot of horror stories about contractors. Long story short I had my plans prepared and called CALECCO along with 2 other construction companies I found on line (all licensed). I decided to go with CALECCO as I really appreciated Andre's advice, knowledge and attitude. For every problem he was quick to come up with a solution. And believe me, in construction there is always problems. He was also the middle bid, about 8000 more then the lowest bid I had, but I felt that it was money well spent. Andre and his crew did a great job, finished the project as promised. The biggest thing I appreciated was his problem solving capabilities, my house is a 80yr. old house, so obviously we had some unexpected surprises and issues that needed to be addressed. I am a bit of a panicer, so every time something came up, Andre took the time to call me and talk me through it. I would definitely recommend CALECCO to my friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Master suite addition and bathroom remodel.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

06/08/2014

James K.

I interviewed three companies before deciding on CALECCO. I found the contractor, Andre, to be very honest, knowledgeable, and accessible. He has utmost integrity and was genuinely interested in getting the work done right. The entire project went very smoothly. Andre worked with the city in regards to the permits. We picked out the tile together. I furnished the fixtures for his team to install. Like all construction, we ran into a few unexpected issues, which were resolved in a timely manner. For example, the initial pedestal sink was a little large so that the door would brush against it when opening. Andre quickly replaced the sink with a smaller one. The workplace was kept clean, which was important since the subs were working by the pool. In the end, the workmanship for the bathroom was of solid quality. The cost of the project was very competitive and payment for the project was fair. There was no contractor haggling about up-front payments of any sort; there was only the usual small deposit. Overall, I had an extremely positive experience with Andre and would work with him again in the future. I would recommend him and his company to anyone looking for a top-notch general contractor.

Description of Work
Construction of a stand-alone bathroom in the backyard for use with the pool

Category home remodeling

09/17/2013

Stephan N.

Not well at all All subcontractor where below par. Vary poor finish quality They came back 2 to 6 time over to fix defects After getting paid in full did not answer phone calls or Emails. Provided subcontractor release forms with forged signatures. Rating F-----

Description of Work
tear down approximately 300 sqft patio build a 500 sqft structure to include a kitche and bathroom re roof the entire house Add a skylight in the kitchen add a patio with handicap access Re stucco the house,

Category ceramic tile, decks, drywall, flooring contractor, picture framing, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, home builders, skylights, woodworking, wrought iron, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, foundation repair, stamped concrete

06/10/2011

Sevan K.

Andre was excellent all the way through the project. Very accurate on the estimate and clean employer that picked up after themselves.

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodel, complete kitchen remodel, recessed lighting install.

Category home remodeling

06/08/2011

Marcelle D.

Cause to estimate and may a good contract.

Description of Work
Roofing, & drywall

Category drywall, remodeling, roofing, home builders

02/23/2011

Andre A.

CALECCO's finished product was amazing, it turned out amazing. My living room looks like it came from a magazine. As much as we appreciated there work I also appreciated the manner in which they worked. From the very first day they were very professional, kind and patient. When they started the work they worked very clean and fast, it didn't feel like I was having my house remodeled. I would highly recommend CALECCO's services to anyone wanting to do an addition or remodel.

Description of Work
The crew from CALECCO remodeled my Living Room and Dining Room. We installed new hardwood, fireplace, removed popcorn ceiling new moldings and paint.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home builders

Isaac's Ironworks Inc

At Isaacs’s Ironworks we specialize in custom work serving the greater Los Angeles area and surrounding for over 19 years. A one time customer is something we try to avoid, that is why we devote so much time and energy to understanding your needs and getting them done quickly and cost effectively. We work with architects and designers and can create a beautiful structural & misc. steel product from blue print or your own design weather you are building from scratch or remodeling. At Isaac’s Ironworks we take much pride at our staff of experienced representative. When you call us you can expect to talk with someone who has knowledge and experience and truly understand your need, and the ability to provide to you when you need it. You can always count on us with innovation and customer service. We have in house design capabilities, and can handle all type of custom work. As Seen on Ellen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2geYFcqd2Y&feature=player_embedded. Additional fax - (818) 982-1984 wining.

LSM Drywall & Painting

LSM DRYWALL & PAINTING: Our Service is to Repair Drywall & Plaster holes caused by Water, Fire & Smoke damage in ceilings & walls, then we prime & paint the damaged area or the entire wall and/or ceiling. "Drywall, Painting & Plaster repairs done like the damage never happened." We also remove Wallpaper, Install Baseboard, Crown Molding, Insulation & New Tile Grouting, Demolition, Framing & refinishing wood Decks. See new photos!!!. WE do NOT accept deposits, but progress payments are gladly accepted in the form of Cash or Local Checks. CREDIT CARDS THROUGH ANGI-PAY AND VENMO, ZELLE, PAYPAL & CASH CARD. DUE TO THE RECENT OUTBREAK OF CORONA VIRUS WE'VE TAKEN STEPS TO INSURE YOU'RE SAFETY INCLUDING TESTING OF ALL OUR PEOPLE, WEARING MASKS & GLOVES. YOUR SAFETY IS OUR MOST IMPORTANT ASSET.

Award 2022
    Offers by LSM Drywall & Painting on Angi
    Carroll Painting

We are a family owned and operated painting and pressure washing company. Our company has been in our family for 30 years. We strive to have the best customer service and treat your project like it was our own. We specialize in interior and exterior painting, stucco repairs, and we do all of our own carpentry work. We offer free estimates! Call us today !

Award 2022
    Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Renovations and remodels, kitchen and bathroom remodel, new construction, room additions, earthquake retro fitting, retro fit windows, outdoor living, hardscaping, landscaping, flooring, concrete and pavers, general carpentry, roofing, and architecture and design.