Building Cleaning Services, Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2012

Mold Remediation (Removal): Mold remediation (remedying) is completed to the standard of independent, air sampling and clearance-testing release. When water leaks or spills occur indoors–act promptly. Water Damage Restoration: Three different procedures are used, depending on how long the area has been wet. We specialize in reducing the stress in removing the damage and restoring the work or living environment. Office Cleaning: We are an indoor environmental cleaning company specializing in using techniques and equipment that will enhance the health of the work environment. We have a large clientele of corporations with high quality equipment and recognize the need for specialist cleaning. Construction Cleaning: BCS’s post construction cleaning is designed to raise the benchmark for health reasons. Mold Testing: Industrial hygienists or other environmental health and safety professionals with experience perform mold investigations. BCS uses independent professional mold testing companies....

Evr Gard

Stanley Restoration Pros

As a full-service restoration company in Woodland Hills, CA, Stanley Restoration has been providing water and fire damage restoration services throughout the Woodland Hills area since 1981. We have a full team of IIRC-certified technicians that are ready for action 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, and we use the most advanced technology on the market for content restoration, salvaging items that were once deemed beyond repair. Our family-owned business not only specializes in repairing your home, but restoring your peace of mind as well, so you can always count on us for honest advice, quality services, and complete customer satisfaction.

Spotless Cleaning Systems

Family-owned and operated since 1997. COVID Disinfecting! We provide exceptional cleaning and restoration cause by water or fire. Being a family owned and operated local business, Spotless Cleaning Systems delivers unmatched personalized service you're sure to love. We make a sincere effort to connect with our clients and listen to their needs in order for us to devise tailored cleaning solutions which will provide them with the results they expect. What's more, we're committed to providing our clients with the best value for their money. We provide high quality service at very competitive rates. We believe that delivering premium results at budget friendly prices is among the major reasons that has kept our business going strong for two decades now.

Offers by Spotless Cleaning Systems on Angi

11/09/2018

Great team of people who are pros at what they do. Exceptional attention to detail, always timely, and regular followups. Highly, highly recommend.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

05/03/2017

Excellent work.

Description of Work
We had a mild issue due to a broken pipe in the wall. BCS had to open up the wall to remediate. Please note that we did not use BCS for the testing, only for the remediation work.

01/20/2016

After BCS conducted the mold remediation, I paid for a third party, Mold Inspection Sciences (also great), to conduct a post remediation mold test. The garage failed the test. The master bedroom and bath passed. According to our contract, Building Inspection Services will clean the mold until it is totally gone. I was impressed with how professional they were about not only conducting the remediat...

Description of Work
Conducted mold remediation for mold that had been growing for an unknown period of time in a wall cavity that was was shared by the garage and master bedroom. They conducted mold remediation in the garage by building a containment, as well as cleaned mold in the master bedroom and bathroom.

Category mold removal

Thank you so much for your kind words - I just saw the review! Office Manager at BCS.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Mold was detected in a corner of the dining room during home inspection at a property I was in escrow on. After closing, I sourced a bid from BCS as well another company I found here on Angie's List (BCS was actually directly recommended from a vendor I do business with, and I saw its listing here on the List). | |Everyone I encountered was professional and courteous: Garrison, Kathy, and the gentlemen who performed the actual remediation. | |I recommend them. And while I hope I never have the need for them again, if I do, BCS is my first call.

Category mold removal

Thank you (member name removed) for the kind review! You were a pleasure to work with.

12/17/2013

Every part of the of the process was excellent. They were very professional and clear. They answered questions and took the time to explain things. They finished on time. They don't think it's professional for them to test their own services. They require an independent tester. We had two spaces. One was a small bathroom area, like 4 feet by 4 feet. The big area was a whole wall common between the...

Description of Work
For mold remediation, we used Building Cleaning Services.

Category mold removal

Building Cleaning Services offers 24 hour emergency response for water and fire damage situations, as well as mold removal, post-construction and environmental cleaning, as well as janitorial office cleaning in the greater LA area .

BCS does not do testing for mold.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express