Brian Clark Plumbing

With Angi since August 2007

Automatic Sprinkler Controls Inc

Commercial and residential, large or small projects welcome. Certified water manager, trained personnel. Phone support available for most irrigation controllers. Award wining.

Fernando's Complete Landscape & Hardscape

Providing award winning services in landscaping and masonry. We have over 17 years of experience in Landscape Renovations. We specialize in Xeriscapes, Patios, Hardscapes and more. We take your old landscape and give it a fresh new look with an all new design from top to bottom.

PAUL'S SERVICE

APPLIANCE REPAIR AND INSTALLATION

11/27/2012

Helga E.

We've used Brian for years. He cares and always does an amazing job.

Description of Work
Plumbing repair Plumbing installation

10/30/2012

Kay R.

Arrived on time; pleasant to work with; efficient and completed job neatly and quickly.

Description of Work
Replaced faucet heads and lines for washing machine; cleared pipes.

10/14/2012

Ruth B.

See above comments.

Description of Work
I have used Brian Clark a number of times over the past 15 years for plumbing work in my 65 year old house. He is great - responsive, reliable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. He delivers top quality work and materials at a fair price. Will continue to use him for any plumbing issues I may have in the future.

06/12/2012

Jan E.

Here's the story, start to finish. I called Brian and left a message, telling him I had several clogged drains, and several leaks. He called me that evening and told me when he would be out. I did not ask for an estimate because I have had a professional relationship with him for 28 years, so I know he is fair. Brian and his son arrived exactly on time, made all the repairs, then left. He sent me a bill for services, and I mailed a check. I would assume any new clients would get an estimate if needed, and perhaps pay at the time of service, but I can't speak to that. Really, you will find no better plumber.

Description of Work
I have been using Brian Clark since 1984. He first worked on my house in Glendale, and when I moved to Pasadena, I continued to call him for all my plumbing needs, everything from simple clogs to replacing fixtures to copper repiping. He is always prompt, always friendly, and always more than fair in pricing. I use no other plumbing services on three houses. Brian and his son are the best!

09/02/2010

susan F.

It is always a good experience using Brian. I have had him here for various plumbing problems, installing a gargage disposal , fixing my sprinklers and have never been disappointed. He is professional, reasonably priced, always on time and personable. His son is always with him and has learned those same qualities from Dad. Good people to work with and trust your home to!

Description of Work
I had a leak from a spare bathroom into the basement and Brian made the problem go away. ( as he always does!)

Category irrigation systems,plumbing,small appliance repair

07/13/2010

Helga E.

They do a good job. I rate them high overall.

Description of Work
I have been using Brian Clark Plumbing for some time. They came a month ago to clear a pipe.

08/14/2007

Timothy B.

Brian is excellent. He is professional, timely, affordable, and honest. I would recommend him to anyone. We just bought a new home and he has been very instrumental as we decided what needs work and what doesn't.

Description of Work
Brian has done several small jobs for us including sprinkler, garbage disposal, and toilet repairs.

Category irrigation systems,plumbing,small appliance repair

08/10/2005

GREAT, VERY PROMPT, AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. VERY REASONABLY PRICED. HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM. I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN. THEY CLEANED UP AFTER THEMSELVES AND SHOWED UP WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD.

Description of Work
REPLACED A LEAKING VALVE UNDER THE WASHING MACHINE. THE HOSES WERE LEAKING AND BROKEN. HE REPLACED THE HOT AND COLD WATER FAUCETS, SO IT WAS PARTS AND LABOR.