AmeriPro Appliance Repair

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2013

4.3

AmeriPro is a family owned and operated appliance repair company service the Los Angeles area for over 12 years. We offer fast, reliable residential and commercial appliance repair services....

C R Appliance Repair

California Republic Appliance Repair is a company founded by experienced appliance repair technicians. Our service center strives to provide courteous and professional customer assistance. Our well trained and knowledgeable technicians stay updated on new appliance and manufacturer developments. We have been working in your area with appliance brands like : Electrolux, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Jenn-Air, Samsung, Viking, SubZero, General Electric, Fisher Paykel and LG. In addition to quality repair services, we'll be glad to help you with seasonal maintenance of your air conditioning system and other products. You can trust that we have the best prices and always back up our job with warranted parts. Along with our emergency response, most service calls can be scheduled within 8-16 hours. We generally provide a two hour window for your appointment whether its in the Am or Pm.

Offers by C R Appliance Repair on Angi
Trinity Appliance Services

We make your convenience our main goal as we ensure that your appliances are performing at their best. Trinity Appliance Services is oriented on your complete satisfaction with the final result of our work. We only use Original Parts with our Repairs. We are here to help you! We are an essential business which is on duty 24/7 365 days a year. We wear face masks, gloves and special uniform during Pandemic Covid-19 for your safety.

Offers by Trinity Appliance Services on Angi
Appliance Repair LA

Appliance Repair LA is a leading Major Home Appliance Repair, Maintenance and Installation Service Provider; specializing in customer-oriented and technology driven high-quality appliance solutions. All of our services (parts and labor) are guaranteed and your satisfaction is our #1 priority! Founded in 2001, we're a family-owned and locally-operated business! All of our office staff and technicians are full-time employees (no contractors & no call centers).

09/06/2016

Horrible - On 8/11/2016 Ameripro sent a tech my house. After dismantling my BBQ the Tech said he could only give an estimate after returning to the office even though when I made the appointment the company assured they have all Viking parts on their truck. The Tech promised a call with the estimate with-in 24-48 hours. I didn't hear from them for 2 weeks and called on 8/29 to get the estimate/sta...

Description of Work
Fix a viking BBQ

Category small appliance repair

05/22/2014

Description of Work
They were the only company I could find in the area to repair my GACO built in BBQ inside my home that needed the pilot light replaced. The service provider came and took a look for a free estimate. He let me know that I did not have all the parts it would take to complete the project, so I ordered the new parts which took about 2 weeks. They then came back out and completed the project within 45 minutes to an hour. I would recommend them to others in my area for their services.

Category small appliance repair

Appliance Repair Service, Air Conditioning Repair Service, Washer & Dryer Repair Service, Viking Appliance Repair Services, Refrigerator Repair Service

ask for detials