AmeriPro Appliance Repair

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2013

4.3

420 W Windsor Rd STE 21

Glendale, CA 91204

AmeriPro is a family owned and operated appliance repair company service the Los Angeles area for over 12 years. We offer fast, reliable residential and commercial appliance repair services.

09/06/2016

Ralph F.

Horrible - On 8/11/2016 Ameripro sent a tech my house. After dismantling my BBQ the Tech said he could only give an estimate after returning to the office even though when I made the appointment the company assured they have all Viking parts on their truck. The Tech promised a call with the estimate with-in 24-48 hours. I didn't hear from them for 2 weeks and called on 8/29 to get the estimate/status. When i called a person with a very heavy accent answered and initially had no idea about my service call. After discussing the events and service receipt he said that Viking takes a will to price out and his Tech will call me with all details within 2 days. I also discovered Ameripro sent Ace Air Appliance on my call as documented on my service receipt. Today is 9/6 and I haven't heard back from anyone. I am now trying to contact both Ameripro and Ace Air. Ace Air referred me directly to their Tech who works for various repair firms. The call to the Tech went to voicemail and the call to Ameripro went to an answering service. I am waiting for call backs.

Description of Work
Fix a viking BBQ

Category small appliance repair

05/22/2014

Kenneth B.

Description of Work
They were the only company I could find in the area to repair my GACO built in BBQ inside my home that needed the pilot light replaced. The service provider came and took a look for a free estimate. He let me know that I did not have all the parts it would take to complete the project, so I ordered the new parts which took about 2 weeks. They then came back out and completed the project within 45 minutes to an hour. I would recommend them to others in my area for their services.

Category small appliance repair

Trinity Appliance Services

We make your convenience our main goal as we ensure that your appliances are performing at their best. Trinity Appliance Services is oriented on your complete satisfaction with the final result of our work. We only use Original Parts with our Repairs. We are here to help you! We are an essential business which is on duty 24/7 365 days a year. We wear face masks, gloves and special uniform during Pandemic Covid-19 for your safety.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Trinity Appliance Services on Angi
    AML SERVICE

Founded January 2017. Please call our office today and get your schedule for your appliance repair. +1 818-818-8204 With Angi Since August 2022. AML Appliance Service is a company founded by experienced appliance repair technician.Our technicians certified from DCA and ETA 608 Type l, with over six years experience as an appliance repair technician .Our service center is providing professional customer assistance. Our well trained and knowledgeable technicians stay updated on new appliance and manufacturer developments. We have been working in the LA County area with appliance brands like : Electrolux, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Jenn-Air, Samsung, Viking, SubZero, General Electric, Fisher Paykel , LG, BOSCH and ThERMADOR.Also we officially authorized from Samsung (SAMSUNG AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER (ASC)).In addition to quality repair services, AML SERVICE is glad to help you with maintenance and repair of all category appliances .AML Service has the best prices and always backs up our job with warranted parts. Along with our emergency response, most service calls can be scheduled within 4-12 hours. We generally provide a two hour window for your appointment whether it's in the Am or Pm. We do not repair commercial appliances. The Customer's satisfaction is our priority.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by AML SERVICE on Angi
    US Standard Appliance Repair

U.S. Standard is a family-run business that provides efficient, quality repair and installation of residential and commercial appliances. As a family-owned business, our goal is to provide our community the highest standard of customer care. With over 25 years of experience in the business, our appliance repair technicians are prepared to meet any of your repair and service needs. Award winning. Additional phone numebrs - (805) 475-4105 & (661) 414-7555.

Appliance Repair Service, Air Conditioning Repair Service, Washer & Dryer Repair Service, Viking Appliance Repair Services, Refrigerator Repair Service

ask for detials