AJEMCO, INC.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2011

4.4

Complete one stop shop for all remodeling needs. Complete SOLID WOOD kitchen cabinets and ALL type counter top ( Granite, Quart stone ). Bathroom remodel, vanities, shower,shower enclosure. Lot More. Visit our showroom, over 75 type of different Cabinets on display with over 100 type of counter top on display....

A&R Handymen

A&R Handymen

11/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

12/11/2014

Excellent. Rafii is the best. He's a great project manager, honest, helpful, and goes above & beyond expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

05/28/2013

Ajemco has a large showroom with kitchen and bathroom displays. The pricing came in lower than other estimates. I really liked getting the materials and labor from one place. They were very accommodating to my schedule and were able to complete the project in 7 days. All of the employees were very nice and would call me back when I had questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Ajemco for my bathroom remodeling. They removed & hauled away the wall tile, floor tile and vanity. I purchased the wall tile, floor tile, 48” vanity and quartz countertop from their showroom. They installed all of these materials, painted and provided the plumber.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

02/13/2013

They were terrible. Then they raised their price and they kept surprising us. They gave us one quote and then they kept raising their prices and were difficult to work with. I tell Angie List members not to use them. They are going to raise the price on you. You will have the worst customer service. The product is average. I would not use them again. I would not recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ajemco remodeled the kitchen and bathroom.

CATEGORY home remodeling

12/08/2011

Couldn't be happier with our newly remodeled kitchen with new cabinets, countertop, backsplash and floor. Ajemco did an excellent job every step of the way, from demo through installation. Work was done on time and within the projected 3 week turn around. Highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel, cabinets, countertops, appliances, backsplash, floor.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

Residential and Commercial, All type/style solid wood cabinets sales and installation. Granite and Quart Stone counter tops. Bathroom Remodel. Shower Remodel. Vanities. All type flooring, Porcelain, Ceramic, Travertine, Marble, Solid Wood, Engineered wood.

$750