ADVANCED CONCRETE

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2005

2.8

MESSINEO MASONRY & CONCRETE

Here at Messineo Masonry & Concrete, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the masonry and concrete trades and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We offer a wide range of masonry and concrete services to meet your project needs. Our goal is to help clients save both time and money by utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and the latest techniques. Combined with our use of the highest quality materials, we are able to ensure exceptional workmanship that is highly durable and cost effective.

Offers by MESSINEO MASONRY & CONCRETE on Angi
Faust Hardscapes

Paramount Pavers & Construction

General contractor in Los Angeles and the surrounding counties since 2001. specialize in building Room Additions (Plans to Finish) doing major remodeling. emphasize on giving personal attention as well as working real close up with the customers. I believe in 100% service and respect to the customers. Our Services : Room Additions, Bathroom Remodeling, Landscape, Hardscape, Complete Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, New Construction, Exterior Remodeling, Interior Remodeling, Painting Contractor, Electrical Contractor, Patio Remodeling, Decks, Patios, Retaining Walls, Swimming Pools, Law Voltage, Cement Work, Concrete Work, Bathroom Renovation, Bathroom Installation, Bathroom Removal, Bathroom Remodeling Ideas, Bathroom Replacement, Kitchen Renovation, Kitchen Installation, Kitchen Repair, Kitchen Remodeling Ideas, Kitchen Replacement, Home Addition Contractor, Framing Contractor, Drywall Contractor, Plumbing Contractor, Home Remodeling

12/12/2011

Seemingly it went fine but one year later and I'm having to have it done again. The materials that we're used were inferior as parts of the countertop that don't even get used are peeling back.

Description of Work
Resurfaced Concret Countertops

Category concrete repair,countertops

07/25/2009

Will not be using this company.

Description of Work
After three days of calling, leaving messages and trying to talk with them about refinishing my concrete countertops, I never received a call back. I was told my call would be returned in 30 min or after lunch or such but that never happened. One should not have to work this hard to get a response from a business. If they are this unprofessional when it comes to setting up an appointment, what confidence do I have they'll actually do good work. I will not be using this company.

Category concrete repair

06/27/2005

COMPANY WAS ON TIME. WORK WAS COMPLETED PER CONTRACT. HAPPY WITH RESULTS.

Description of Work
CONCRETE DRIVEWAY ON THE SIDE OF THE HOUSE.

Category concrete driveways