247 Appliance Repair Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2011

1905 Victory Blvd Ste 12

Glendale, CA 91201

LIFE TIME WARRANTY $25 OFF COUPON SENIOR CITIZEN DISCOUNT FREE ESTIMATE upon repair...

05/13/2013

JOE T.

The man I spoke to on the phone went the extra mile to research and make sure he knew exactly what part was needed. Technician showed up on time, with part, and was professional, courteous, and capable. He did the job quickly and completely.

Description of Work
Replaced a power cord on a refrigerator.

05/08/2013

matt C.

After my wife waited nearly all day (typical right?) the repairman showed up and diagnosed a problem with our water dispensing unit on the refrigerator. I will assume the problem is fixed properly, though it has only been a few hours and he told us to keep the refrigerator turned off for 24 hours. The 1.5 hours of labor cost $232, he charged us $206.00 for parts (which actually cost $86.00 retail), and then added a shipping and handling charge of $20! He also said that if my wife used a credit card he would increase the price by 3%. Apparently he was polite, so that's something.

Description of Work
Repaired the water dispensing unit of the icemaker.

04/09/2013

craig C.

My refrigerator stopped working. Technician Garnik came to do repair. He was great, highly professional, found problem was started, and fixed it. Also cleaned coils, etc. Very careful with my delicate kitchen floor.

06/12/2012

Shania A.

I called three different places and chose them because they were willing to come out and give a free estimate. They were great.

Description of Work
I used 24/7 Appliance Repair to repair my dryer. They replaced a few parts, the thermostat and cleaned the unit.

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

06/08/2012

Pamela N.

They were great. They were through and identified the problem right away. They knew what they were doing. It was exactly what they said it would cost. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They fixed my washer for me.

12/31/2011

Eric S.

Excellent experience overall. The price was extremely reasonable- particularly in comparison to other vendors. Based on our phone conversation they confirmed the diagnosis of the problem and located the part in advance. The repairman came out the following day - (which was not only a Saturday but also New Year's Eve) and replaced the part in a quick and efficient manner. I would absolutely use them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced thermostat in oven.

09/28/2011

esther E.

They did what they had to do. I found them to be too pricey and so we didn’t take their service. They told me the part was $149.95 and they would go as low as $80 if I get them to install it and put it in. I could find the part for $36 and I could put it in myself. Right now times are hard and I got to choose what’s best. If I get a good price from them, then I will use their services. They showed me the part that I needed to get and so I went to get it. I got it and put it in myself. I just had to figure it out. They were excellent. They were good and it’s not their fault. It’s because of the economy their prices are high. If times were better, I would have had them do it for me. Right now I got to take what’s best in my pocket. We will use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
We got an estimate from 24/7 Appliance Repair on Monday. We did not use their services. They looked up the drier and seen what the problem was. They then gave us the result and told us how much it was going to cost. There was some little part that was needed to get the drier working.

09/26/2011

Angela R.

I called and they sent a repairman out within 2 hours, I requested they call when they were on their way, which they did. The repairman identified the problem part and replaced it. He was quick, courteous and efficient. I felt that both the part and the labor cost was a little expensive, $130 for the labor, and $250 for the part, but did not have anything to compare it to. Would use them again.

Description of Work
I called 24/7 Appliance Repair because I had a drip in my freezer that was freezing up my ice machine in my refrigerator. He replaced the part and fixed the problem.

07/03/2011

Dixie B.

On Thursday evening, with visitors arriving on Saturday, our built-in microwave stopped working. My husband called several places, but none could come on Friday. Then he found 247 USAAppliance. They sent a person to our home Friday morning. We told them that time was of the essence, so whether they repaired it or replaced it depended more on time than cost. They said they would take it in, check it out, repair or replace it, and have it back the end of the day. And they did!! Even though replacing it would have been more profitable for them, they repaired it and brought it back in fine working order. AND they gave us a $25 discount! We would recommend this company to anyone, and we plan to use them for all of our appliance repair in the future. BTW, I told them I would write them up for Angie's List, and they had never heard of it. So believe me when I tell you that this write-up and grade were totally unsolicited.

Description of Work
Our (12-year-old) built-in, GE Monogram microwave stopped working. 247 USAAppliance came to our house to diagnose the problem. Then they took it out of the wall and took it away for repair (or replacement -- whichever could be done mroe quickly). Turned out it was a bad magnetron, which they replaced and brought it back to service. They returned the microwave and reinstalled it as before -- all by the end of the day!

AML SERVICE

Founded January 2017. Please call our office today and get your schedule for your appliance repair. +1 818-818-8204 With Angi Since August 2022. AML Appliance Service is a company founded by experienced appliance repair technician.Our technicians certified from DCA and ETA 608 Type l, with over six years experience as an appliance repair technician .Our service center is providing professional customer assistance. Our well trained and knowledgeable technicians stay updated on new appliance and manufacturer developments. We have been working in the LA County area with appliance brands like : Electrolux, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Jenn-Air, Samsung, Viking, SubZero, General Electric, Fisher Paykel and LG. In addition to quality repair services, AML SERVICE is glad to help you with maintenance and repair of all category appliances .AML Service has the best prices and always backs up our job with warranted parts. Along with our emergency response, most service calls can be scheduled within 4-12 hours. We generally provide a two hour window for your appointment whether it's in the Am or Pm. We do not repair commercial appliances. The Customer's satisfaction is our priority.

Sharp Appliance AC & Heating Repair Co

Sharp Appliance Repair and A/C Heating Services has been serving Los Angeles area and has provided professional and dependable service to our customers since 1991. Sharp Appliance Repair and A/C Heating Services is family owned and operated. Our master service technicians stay abreast of the ever-changing technologies and are able to deliver to you a specialized service experience to meet your service needs. We strive to provide you an outstanding service in repair and installation of all types of appliances. Sharp Appliance Repair and A/C Heating Services meets the highest performance standards in the industry by providing on time, honest, courteous and professional service. For fastest service text 818-632-7007

Offers by Sharp Appliance AC & Heating Repair Co on Angi
    Trinity Appliance Services

We make your convenience our main goal as we ensure that your appliances are performing at their best. Trinity Appliance Services is oriented on your complete satisfaction with the final result of our work. We only use Original Parts with our Repairs. We are here to help you! We are an essential business which is on duty 24/7 365 days a year. We wear face masks, gloves and special uniform during Pandemic Covid-19 for your safety.

Offers by Trinity Appliance Services on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express
    $25

APPLIANCE REPAIR, REFRIGERATOR REPAIR, WASHER REPAIR, DRYER REPAIR, STOVE REPAIR, MICROWAVE REPAIR, COOKTOP REPAIR, ICE MAKER REPAIR, AIR CONDITIONING AN HEATING AND MORE