247 Appliance Repair Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2011

LIFE TIME WARRANTY $25 OFF COUPON SENIOR CITIZEN DISCOUNT FREE ESTIMATE upon repair...

California Republic Appliance Repair is a company founded by experienced appliance repair technicians. Our service center strives to provide courteous and professional customer assistance. Our well trained and knowledgeable technicians stay updated on new appliance and manufacturer developments. We have been working in your area with appliance brands like : Electrolux, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Jenn-Air, Samsung, Viking, SubZero, General Electric, Fisher Paykel and LG. In addition to quality repair services, we'll be glad to help you with seasonal maintenance of your air conditioning system and other products. You can trust that we have the best prices and always back up our job with warranted parts. Along with our emergency response, most service calls can be scheduled within 8-16 hours. We generally provide a two hour window for your appointment whether its in the Am or Pm.

If you're looking for comfort you can count on, you've found the right place! Whether you need service-and need it fast-or you're looking to replace or invest in new equipment for your home, Air-Tech Air Conditioning & Heating can help. Ask around... our name is well known and respected in because we care about impressing you so much that you'll want to call us next time and every time. Award-winning Air Conditioning & Heating Company including the Angie's List Super Service Award. Free estimates on replacement systems, new installations and duct cleaning/air purification. Servicing all major brands, makes and models for central and ductless/mini-split systems. Financing is available. Air-Tech is a participating HERO contractor.

H.L. Moe Co. or "Moe Plumbing" is led by Michael C. Davis. As owner and President, Michael is focused on two areas of the business. First and foremost, he is committed to continuing the same founding principles that were put in place by Herb Moe and passed down from his father, Charles Davis. Mike's second area of focus is on his employees and their professional development. Although each plumber is required to complete a five-year training program, the company provides additional education and training to ensure that the entire project team is knowledgeable about the latest and most advanced techniques and technology in the industry.

05/13/2013

The man I spoke to on the phone went the extra mile to research and make sure he knew exactly what part was needed. Technician showed up on time, with part, and was professional, courteous, and capable. He did the job quickly and completely.

Description of Work
Replaced a power cord on a refrigerator.

05/08/2013

After my wife waited nearly all day (typical right?) the repairman showed up and diagnosed a problem with our water dispensing unit on the refrigerator. I will assume the problem is fixed properly, though it has only been a few hours and he told us to keep the refrigerator turned off for 24 hours. The 1.5 hours of labor cost $232, he charged us $206.00 for parts (which actually cost $86.00 retail)...

Description of Work
Repaired the water dispensing unit of the icemaker.

04/09/2013

My refrigerator stopped working. Technician Garnik came to do repair. He was great, highly professional, found problem was started, and fixed it. Also cleaned coils, etc. Very careful with my delicate kitchen floor.

06/12/2012

I called three different places and chose them because they were willing to come out and give a free estimate. They were great.

Description of Work
I used 24/7 Appliance Repair to repair my dryer. They replaced a few parts, the thermostat and cleaned the unit.

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

06/08/2012

They were great. They were through and identified the problem right away. They knew what they were doing. It was exactly what they said it would cost. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They fixed my washer for me.

Category appliance repair

APPLIANCE REPAIR, REFRIGERATOR REPAIR, WASHER REPAIR, DRYER REPAIR, STOVE REPAIR, MICROWAVE REPAIR, COOKTOP REPAIR, ICE MAKER REPAIR, AIR CONDITIONING AN HEATING AND MORE

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express