Five Star Floors

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2015

With over 40 years of professional flooring experience, we are here to address your flooring needs. We are a contractor that sells and installs all types of flooring. carpet, laminate, wood, tile, vinyl, bamboo.

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

flooring (12)carpet installation (1)

02/22/2021

JAYA R.

Went great

Description of Work
Flooring

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

02/05/2021

thomas R.

It went great. Joe was very knowledgeable when first contacted. His surveyor did a very good job on the first visit laying out options. They provided me a quote a day later and were out the next week to tear out the old floor and install the new one. The workers were hard working, courteous, professional and thorough. The final floor looks great. Will hire and recommend highly.

Description of Work
LVP FLOORING

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

01/26/2021

Gatis S.

Five Star Floors was great, they were easy to work with from beginning to end. Very accommodating during the decision process on the material and style, helpful but never trying to upsell any particular product. They offered us a fair price upfront, so we ended up adding additional rooms to the project, which we were originally going to do at a later time. The installation team was very professional and did a great job with the floors. Would definitely do business with them in the future!

Description of Work
Lvp

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

01/14/2021

Lisa M.

Joe and staff did a great job installing flooring and carpet. The crew was professional and neat. I would not hesitate to recommend Five Star Floors to family or friends.

Description of Work
LVP and carpet

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

12/22/2020

wayne W.

We are very satisfied with our new vinyl floors. The workers did a great job installing the new vinyl and we would call on them again if needed.

Description of Work
vinyl

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

12/10/2020

Crystal W.

They did an excellent job, they are efficient, the floor is beautiful and we loved it.

Description of Work
They did flooring for us.

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

12/07/2020

Ramona W.

I had already visited 3 hardwood floor businesses, and still wasn’t sure what kind of floor I desired and didn’t receive much help. I had read reviews on all 3 companies. I went back on Yelp and read about 5 star flooring. The reviews were very impressive, almost too good to be true, so I decided to make a visit. The owner of the business, Joe, was there when I arrived. He was very welcoming and listened to my concerns about what I expected in my new wood. He then walked me over to the bamboo wood and I absolutely fell in love with it. He sent out an estimator the next day and got back to me within a few days with a bid. Truth be told, I was shocked to see how reasonable it was, compared to my other bid. After the wood came in his crew started work right away. These 3 men were very professional, answered any questions I had during the process with patience, worked very long hours and left everything tidy when they left. They did a beautiful job with the installation. One thing I would like to add is there was minor damage to an area of the house and I emailed Joe about it. He came out to the house right away and had it repaired the same day. I am very happy with 5 Star Flooring, and would definitely recommend them. I encourage everyone to get their 3 bids in, then save the best for last “5 Star Flooring.” You won’t be disappointed.

Description of Work
Installed bamboo flooring

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

11/19/2020

krissy P.

Best company and crew ever! We have remodeled 3 homes as DIYers down to the studs and rebuilt them all back up. We now have 4 kids and don’t have time to do it ourselves anymore. We’re very picky, had a tight budget and had obtained quotes from several places before moving forward. Five Star Floors came in with the best quote and easiest experience from beginning to end. They did an excellent job and don’t subcontract the work out. It’s their own employees who have pride in their work. We love our new floors so much and plan on using them again when we change out the carpet! We already recommended them to another neighbor down the street!

Description of Work
laminate flooring

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

11/18/2020

Dustin D.

Joe and his guys are fantastic. We have used them several times and has become our go to for flooring.

Description of Work
carpet

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

11/13/2020

Todd J.

Great, quality products and professional installation. Highly recommend

Description of Work
carpet and wood flooring

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

11/12/2020

Caryn C.

We have had the opportunity to use five-star flooring on three different occasions, they were very professional and did a beautiful job on all my floors!! I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Wood flooring installed

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

02/29/2016

Patrick R.

Five Star Floors removed all carpet from my home (4) rooms, hallway, (6) closets, and stairs. They prepped the floor for laminate installl. The were professional and very well done. I AM VERY HAPPY and would recommend FIVE STAR

Work Completed On 02/26/2016

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check
    California
    California: Contractors
    05/31/2024
    We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.