AMERICAN CITY PEST & TERMITE INC

Founded 1979 • With Angi since November 2004

Family Owned and Operated Since 1979 Since 1979, American City Pest & Termite, has been helping homeowners and property managers control pest and termite problems in Los Angeles and Orange County residential and commercial properties. We immediately assess and address current pest infestations and help you prevent them from happening in the future....

R&R Lawn Care

Welcome to R&R Lawn Care! We are your one stop company for all outdoor maintenance and living services. With 10 years of experience in this industry. We treat our customers like family and the job is only complete when there is 100% satisfaction. We love making people’s outdoor spaces into the dream they want them to be ! We accept cash app , Venmo and Angi Pay right over the app. Call us today and you won’t be disappointed.

Offers by R&R Lawn Care on Angi
Surf City Termite & Pest Control

"My core value is to offer the highest level of customer service to my clients, they need a pest professional they can trust and who is there every step of the way." - Gabriela Terrazas Family Owned & Operated, We do all our own work (no subcontracting). Payment is due on completion of work, Financing plan may be available on certain jobs. Additional Location: 10868 Drury Ln, Lynwood, CA 90262

Offers by Surf City Termite & Pest Control on Angi
Center Termite & Pest Control Inc

Family owned & operated since 1968. EcoFriendly Termite & Pest Control eradication including wood repairs with no subcontracting. Painting included at no additional charge (owner to provide paint), full house fumigation (tenting), Insulation removal and installation of TAP Insulation. Additional service area - Orange County, & Portions of Riverside & Ventura Counties. 10% discount on all Angies List members (cannot be combined with any other discount) Additional email - info@centertermite.com.

12/03/2019

The termite inspector was very professional and explained everything. I was afraid I might need to tent the house, which would have been a huge hardship but the inspector was very honest. I felt no pressure to spend more than what needed to be done to deal with our termite problem so we got spot treatment. The termite exterminator that came out was also professional and explained what he was doing...

Description of Work
Termite extermination

Category pest control

Thank you for this review! We appreciate your business and your referrals! Enjoy your termite-free home!

11/15/2019

It went great! I've used them many times before, they are my go to for pest control services. The guy that came out today, Jesus, was extremely thorough and helpful also! This company is professional and knowledgeable and expedient. They also do call backs after work has been done. I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Inspection for pests

Category pest control

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking time to write this review! It's great to hear Jesus was helpful and that you are so happy with our services! We appreciate your business.

08/30/2019

Front office very friendly and efficient in scheduling. Termite inspector, Darin showed up within promised window, and did a thorough job inspecting every area of my home, both inside, outside, and perimeter wood fencing. He was extremely knowledgeable, experienced, approachable and friendly and also very honest in letting me know exactly what was needed, without over-selling or upselling me. I wa...

Description of Work
Termite Inspection and Spot treatment

Category pest control

Thank you for your business, we appreciate you!

08/02/2019

Very well. Although I still see a couple (and they have a 30 day guarantee, so I will call them to come back out again next week), the big infestation is gone. Greg, my service technician, was very prompt, very pleasant and very professional! Thanks

Description of Work
I needed the perimeter of my home sprayed for ants

Category pest control

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are happy to hear about Greg! Thank you for your business!

04/06/2019

I just had my home fumigated by American City Pest and Temite and their subcontractor Quality Pest Services. The superior execution and follow up service they provided is truly reminiscent of a by gone era-where a provider not only executes beyond what was agreed to and contracted for, but also provides follow up service in a similarly exemplary manner. Times have changed. It is easy to start feel...

Description of Work
Termites and Bees

Category pest control

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your bees as well as your termite fumigation. We appreciate the trust and business you have given us over the years. Thank you for the nice review!

COMPLETE PEST & TERMITE SERVICES. RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL. ANTS, ROACHES, FLEAS, BEES & ALL OTHER INSECTS. RATS & MICE, GOPHERS, LIVE ANIMAL TRAPPING, SKUNKS, RACCOONS, DEAD ANIMAL REMOVAL, NUISANCE BIRD CONTROL & EXCLUSION, TERMITE, INSPECTIONS, ESCROW REPORTS, WOOD REPAIR, FUMIGATIONS, LOCAL TREATMENTS, YEARLY CONTROL SERVICE.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express