AMERICAN CITY PEST & TERMITE INC

Founded 1979 • With Angi since November 2004

614 W 184TH ST

Gardena, CA 90248

Family Owned and Operated Since 1979 Since 1979, American City Pest & Termite, has been helping homeowners and property managers control pest and termite problems in Los Angeles and Orange County residential and commercial properties. We immediately assess and address current pest infestations and help you prevent them from happening in the future....

12/01/2021

Steve N.

I've been using them for 30yrs they are very extremely reliable Darin Green is very excellent he over sees the team on he is the supervisor.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Category pest control

Thank you! We appreciate your business and you!

12/03/2019

lena G.

The termite inspector was very professional and explained everything. I was afraid I might need to tent the house, which would have been a huge hardship but the inspector was very honest. I felt no pressure to spend more than what needed to be done to deal with our termite problem so we got spot treatment. The termite exterminator that came out was also professional and explained what he was doing. I have already recommended this company to a friend.

Description of Work
Termite extermination

Category pest control

Thank you for this review! We appreciate your business and your referrals! Enjoy your termite-free home!

11/15/2019

Joan E.

It went great! I've used them many times before, they are my go to for pest control services. The guy that came out today, Jesus, was extremely thorough and helpful also! This company is professional and knowledgeable and expedient. They also do call backs after work has been done. I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Inspection for pests

Category pest control

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking time to write this review! It's great to hear Jesus was helpful and that you are so happy with our services! We appreciate your business.

08/30/2019

Vish C.

Front office very friendly and efficient in scheduling. Termite inspector, Darin showed up within promised window, and did a thorough job inspecting every area of my home, both inside, outside, and perimeter wood fencing. He was extremely knowledgeable, experienced, approachable and friendly and also very honest in letting me know exactly what was needed, without over-selling or upselling me. I was terrified that when a termite company would see any sign of termites, they would go straight to insisting on tenting, but Darin explained to me that it is all about regular maintenance. If you spot treat areas of infestation, the product they use will spread among the colony and destroy them. If this is done regularly, you can avoid full blown infestations that require tenting. So happy to get such an honest insight! After Darin left, I was provided a thorough report, and the following week I was scheduled with Remy, who also came within the promised time window. He was also very friendly and knowledgeable, and took care of all the spots Darin marked. Remy also noticed I was doing some remodel work, and generously offered to treat some new areas that were discovered after demolition. This company made a great impression on me - professional, experts and good-hearted, hard-working people.

Description of Work
Termite Inspection and Spot treatment

Category pest control

Thank you for your business, we appreciate you!

08/02/2019

Chris M.

Very well. Although I still see a couple (and they have a 30 day guarantee, so I will call them to come back out again next week), the big infestation is gone. Greg, my service technician, was very prompt, very pleasant and very professional! Thanks

Description of Work
I needed the perimeter of my home sprayed for ants

Category pest control

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are happy to hear about Greg! Thank you for your business!

04/06/2019

Julie M.

I just had my home fumigated by American City Pest and Temite and their subcontractor Quality Pest Services. The superior execution and follow up service they provided is truly reminiscent of a by gone era-where a provider not only executes beyond what was agreed to and contracted for, but also provides follow up service in a similarly exemplary manner. Times have changed. It is easy to start feeling that someone’s word is not necessarily their bond. American City Pest and Termite is proof that some companies still operate based on that creed.

Description of Work
Termites and Bees

Category pest control

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your bees as well as your termite fumigation. We appreciate the trust and business you have given us over the years. Thank you for the nice review!

Cameron E.

From initial contact with the office I was greeted warmly and they gave me what I felt was a fair price for the service. The technician arrived on time and answered any questions I had. I have referred them to my family for any pest needs.

Description of Work
Treatment for Ants, Roaches,Spiders, and Water Beetles

Category pest control

Glad to hear everything went well! Thank you for referring us to your family and friends! We appreciate you!

Jim B.

Awesome fast response clear estimation of what was needed and compared to other company’s we call a very good price best part all the pests are gone

Description of Work
Fleas and spiders everywhere

Category pest control

We appreciate your business!! Thank you!!

Carolyn J.

Treated area appears to no longer be a problem and the service was great.

Description of Work
Inspection and dry wood termite spot treatment

Category pest control

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of your termites!! We are grateful for your business!

Greg G.

Fantastic service overall! Their office staff was incredibly friendly and helpful in getting a service technician scheduled to come to our property. Gil was super professional and got us all set up and serviced. Have not had any issues with rodents since!

Description of Work
Pest / Rodent Service

Category pest control,animal removal

Happy to hear our office staff was friendly and helpful and Gil was able to take care of your rodents in a professional manner! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your business!!

All Clear Exterminating

All Clear Exterminating offers localized treatments, fumigations, wood repair and rodent exclusions. At All Clear we pride ourselves in providing quality work and great customer service. Our number one goal is to educate our clients with the help of one of our licensed professional inspectors, to make the right decision regarding their safety health and property.

Surf City Termite & Pest Control

"My core value is to offer the highest level of customer service to my clients, they need a pest professional they can trust and who is there every step of the way." - Gabriela Terrazas Family Owned & Operated, We do all our own work (no subcontracting). Payment is due on completion of work, Financing plan may be available on certain jobs. Additional Location: 10868 Drury Ln, Lynwood, CA 90262

Offers by Surf City Termite & Pest Control on Angi
    Termike Pest Control

***WE ONLY OFFER TERMITE INSPECTIONS, TREATING AND REPAIRS*** *****WE DO NOT OFFER ANY OTHER PEST CONTROL SERVICES NOT RELATED TO TERMITES***** Termike Pest Control provides termite control and wood repair services for both residential and commercial properties. As the leading termite extermination and wood repair company in the Orange and Los Angeles County Area, we have the experience, technology, and manpower necessary to handle any commercial or residential project. For more information regarding our services or to schedule a free estimate, please contact our office at 747-222-5811 today! Free refinance and eserow inspection

Offers by Termike Pest Control  on Angi

PR0186
    Structural Pest Control Board
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

COMPLETE PEST & TERMITE SERVICES. RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL. ANTS, ROACHES, FLEAS, BEES & ALL OTHER INSECTS. RATS & MICE, GOPHERS, LIVE ANIMAL TRAPPING, SKUNKS, RACCOONS, DEAD ANIMAL REMOVAL, NUISANCE BIRD CONTROL & EXCLUSION, TERMITE, INSPECTIONS, ESCROW REPORTS, WOOD REPAIR, FUMIGATIONS, LOCAL TREATMENTS, YEARLY CONTROL SERVICE.