ALL HOME SERVICES

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2008

4.1

LICENSE NUMBER: 888288....

Home 2 Renovate, Inc.

Home 2 Renovate, Inc. has been a family and friend owned and operated home improvement company since 1992 and is licensed, bonded and insured. We specialize in all types of roofing, exterior paint/stucco/coatings/sidings, windows & doors, whole house insulation, patio covers/sunrooms and gutters. We are a Better Business Bureau accredited company with a A+ rating, a League of California Homeowners member, National Association of the Remodeling Industry member. We are top rated on Better Business Bureau, HomeAdvisor, Angi, Thumbtack, Networx, Google and we are ranked as one of the Top 500 contractors in the nation with Qualified Remodeler Magazine. We believe that communication is the cornerstone of a good homeowner/contractor relationship. Call today and schedule a free quote good for a year with a product specialist.

Offers by Home 2 Renovate, Inc. on Angi
House Painting Inc

Additional Phones - (800) 540-6004, (818) 957-1202, (626) 350-1578, (310) 477-9667, (818) 888-1857, (310) 540-5005, (323) 730-0544. Award wining. 10 employees. Over 730 happy reviews from Angie's List members. Please visit our website at www.housepaintinginc.com

Van Gogh Pros inc

We are a 3rd generation family of painter's who are excited to pass on our knowledge on a daily basis. We are the People's Painters. The painter's you can TRUST!! Quality work at a convenient price! A fresh coat of paint, or stain, can bring new life to rooms, add curb appeal to homes and commercial buildings, and help protect your investment for years to come. We provide a 3 year warranty to all our work completed with an available 5 year warranty. We are happy to bid on all types of painting, staining, and interior design projects in the Los Angeles area. We will meet you, at your convenience, and provide you with a free, written, detailed estimate. We ask the questions to ensure you get the exact product you were looking for. No surprise charges! The smoothest and easiest painting experience you will encounter.

Offers by Van Gogh Pros inc on Angi

04/26/2012

He is wonderful and is completely reliable!

Description of Work
They have been doing ongoing work for me for a while. They recently completed some plumbing and electrical work.

Category electrician,plumbing

02/02/2012

He showed up at 10am and quit at 4pm. I checked his progress on Thursday at 4pm and again on Friday at 4pm and it was the same except that on Friday he had removed the counter top again. I had to have my plumber come in to do all of the plumbing and my painter to caulk the sink and finish the cabinets. His work was very messy. I would not recommend him to anyone, The amount spent includes material...

Description of Work
He was to remove an existing counter and replace it with one provided as well as install a new counter top also provided. He brought a homeless man with hime to do to demolision work and did not cover the floor in any manner. He said the job would take 3 days it took 5 before I let him go. I asked for a light oak stain on the wood he applied maple and left the cabinets two toned the upper half darker than the bottom, I asked for two coats of varnish to protect the wood, he bought an acrylic spray. He installed the new sink but failed to apply caulking he thought it was a tight fit. At this point 4 days had passed and he was no where near finishing and I told him I could not inconvenience the tenant any longer and that I would get my painter to finish the cabinet. The painter finished in 4 ours. it would have taken this "handyman" at least 2 more days.

Category handyman service,plumbing,home remodeling

06/30/2011

Dennis was great and kept me informed every step. I would recommend him highly and look forward to working with him in the future.

Description of Work
Dennis did a great job on the fence and tree.

Category fencing,handyman service

03/11/2011

Dennis is very handy and seems to know a lot of stuff. He was able to install new garbage disposal and light fixture without any problems. He's very inquisitive and will investigate things on the web or at a local hardware or do it yourself store to find the answers to different problems. He is rather talkative, though, but very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
It's been a while since we used Dennis, so the price and date may not be entirely accurate, but it looked like I needed to list something for this report. Anyhow, we used Dennis's services to replace a garbage disposal and replace a ceiling light fixture. I'm approximating the work at $150 for each service. We also asked him to check out some other stuff in the house to get an idea of what we may be able to do to fix/improve our showerhead pressure, flow, etc.

Category electrician,handyman service

03/15/2010

See above.

Description of Work
We had an electrical problem and called Dennis (found through Angie's List). He came within half an hour, diagnosed the problem and told us how much it would cost to fix it. What really impressed us, was the fact that he told us what to buy and how to fix it ourselves. We chose to have him do it!

Category electrician

08/19/2008

He got the whole thing done in 4 days. I was very pleased. I will be hiring him again for some small jobs. I think it's a real plus that he's also licensed.

Description of Work
He emailed a bid on Saturday, we accepted over the phone, I explained that we were sort of in a hurry because the cabinets were being delivered. He came out on Sunday to make sure his measurements were right and he showed up on Monday with a helper and 2 helpers on Tuesday. He removed old kitchen cabinets, repaired the walls, some he repaired the drywall and some he filled holes.

Category drywall contractor","handyman service","plaster contractor","woodworker

03/15/2010

See above.

Category electrician

PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, TILE, PAINTING, DRYWALL, PLASTERING, STUCCO, CEMENT, CARPENTRY, GARAGES, REMODELING, & ADDITIONS, KITCHENS & BATHS, FLOORING, FENCING, DECKS, ROOFING & FRAMING.

A/C AND HEATING, HAULING AND LANDSCAPING.

Check, PayPal