MYKEWAY ELECTRIC

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2008

12211 NUTWOOD ST

Garden Grove, CA 92840

Mykeway Electric at (760) 291-8371, is the electrician in Escondido, CA to call for all your needs. With one call, you will have an experienced team of residential electricians at your home to handle all your electrical needs. Our staff has experience helping with everything from outdoor lighting

03/08/2012

Judy D.

I had heard about Myke from a friend that knew I was looking for a reputable Professional Electrician. Myke was on time to do the job. He has been at his craft for many years and it shows in his work from beginning to end . He had all his tools. I was most impressed by the organization of his vehicle and how he logged what he did and what he used, and the time it took to do the work. It is hard to find such a knowledgeable professional I was lucky to find such a fine man. I have recommended Myke to all my friends and they agree his work is superior to anyone they had used in the past. I will continue to recommend Myke (MYKEWAY ELECTRIC) to anyone that wants someone who they can trust and always be fair.

Description of Work
Myke, Re wired my kitchen after we remodeled it and installed new lighting in kitchen/dinning room ceilings. Myke is efficient, professional. He listened very carefully to what I wanted accomplished, he asked questions to clarify what I wanted before he made any quotes or started work. He was very fair with me on his rates and followed the project through in a timely manner. There were no surprise charges.

Category electrician

11/07/2008

Kevin L.

This was an outstanding experience. Myke is extremely professional and obviously cares deeply about the quality of his work. Initially, we just wanted the ceiling fan to be installed. He came right out to give us an estimate after we called, and did the work a few days later. We were so impressed with his work, that we decided to have him install two attic fans that we had purchased some time ago. He had other jobs scheduled for that day, but he came back in a few days and installed both fans. The cost for the ceiling fan installation was $90, and the attic fans were installed for $175.00. I would not hesitate for a moment to have Myke come back to do additional electrical work. Outstanding!!!

Description of Work
Install customer-purchased ceiling fan in home office and install two customer-purchased attic gable fans.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, ceiling fans

08/04/2008

TODD T.

They were very prompt and on-time. They were very organized and clean. They did very thorough work. They are extremely knowledgeable. They were extremely kind and polite.

Description of Work
They installed 23 canned lights. They also rewired my light switches in my home. They also installed eight dimmer lights. They also installed miscellaneous wiring, boxes, and canned lighting switches.

Category electrician, lighting

JVEC, INC.

JVEC INC Electrical contractor is a small business solution provider for all electrical products and services. We have been in business for 45 years. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed customer service to all of our customers regardless of the project size.

Armes Electric Inc

We are operating under COVID-19 protocol. We offer FREE estimates & video consultations! After Hours Emergencies are available also. Please Call Owner Pete Directly (949) 292-4453. We are a family owned residential electrical company serving OC since 1991. Same employees for over 20 years! We specialize in energy efficient LED lighting, 240V electric vehicle outlets, ceiling fans, cable runs, recessed can lights, electrical panel upgrades, all troubleshooting, repairs, & remodels. Evening & weekend emergency service available. Please compare our estimates to other Work Comp/Licensed Electricians! Visit www.cslb.ca.gov. If you see a review that mentions a company having a great team, guys, or crew - They need Work Comp Coverage and shouldn't show as Exempt on CSLB! Opens up you, the homeowner, to great liability!

Western Sunset Builders