Cole Services

Founded 1969 • With Angi since June 2008

4.1

10652 Trask Ave

Garden Grove, CA 92843

Cole Services has proudly served customers throughout Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties for over 42 years. More than fifty two service vehicles are strategically placed throughout the area to ensure a quick and efficient customer response. We continue to be trusted in

01/10/2018

Nicole W.

Charlie M. was punctual, friendly and knew what he was doing. He was great at answering all of our questions and had good advice for all of our issues. He fixed everything promptly and well, we had no more issues after his visit. We would definitely hire him again. Cole Services has wonderful customer service, the phone was answered quickly, I was treated with respect and friendliness. We got the appointment for as soon as we needed it and even got a courtesy call to let us know Charlie was on his way to us. We strongly recommend Cole Services and if you get Charlie M. I guarantee you will be treated with respect and your issues will be fixed the right way!

Description of Work
Fixed the shower drain and unclogged the main line

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

12/28/2017

MarySue B.

Luis Campos was on time excellent, courteous and friendly, He explained every thing so I could understand. He was neat and efficient. I would request him all the tim a 2 year service contract with Cole Services

Description of Work
Heater was not working

12/22/2017

Janice L.

Absolutely amazing, efficienct and professional! Mike and his partner came inspected the problem and quickly resolved and recommended help on keeping main pipes clear. They both have wonderful advice and even threw in a little extra work to fix a leaking faucet. Very, very nice guys who weren’t pushy or rude at all . I would highly recommend Coles services ! Their prices are very reasonable and the work is extremely professional, I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Definitely ask for Mike, I highly recommend him he’s the best!

Description of Work
Unclogging kitchen pipes

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, drain cleaning

12/02/2017

Giovanni H.

Shane Frans, representing Cole Services, came over to check out the heating system in our home. Shane was extremely personable and I know he cares about quality and service, which is something that as customers we want to know we're getting the best possible service from companies who want our business. Shane demonstrates true customer service and I definitely recommend him. He was patient and explained to me exactly the service he was there to perform.

Description of Work
Seasonal Heater Tune-Up

12/01/2017

Lois C.

Very well. I've had this drain worked on several times over the years and Mike was the only plumber to give me a few options for correcting the problem so that it never happens again. Mike was on time, very professional and charged a fair price, He left information on how we can correct the problem for good and went over other services that Cole Services provides.

Description of Work
My washing machine drain was backed up and water was spilling from the drain on to the floor.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

11/26/2017

Anita O.

It was very difficult to make an appointment. Cole Services should focus more on the customer service. But Luis C & Angel E. did a great job!! They rewarded the bad moment they made me go by calling the office. I really recommend them! They were professional, educated, nice and responsible.

Description of Work
I needed the filters to be replaced

11/13/2017

jared F.

This was the first time I've used Cole Services, and I must say that the experience was top notch. Shane was very helpful and went the extra mile to assist me with pointing out some other things he'd recommend and where I'd be wasting money on. I felt he was very honest and he is definitely the reason I'd use their services again. Thank you Shane!! You were awesome!!

Description of Work
Unclogged my main line

10/20/2017

Richard S.

Very well,Kassidy was polite,knoladgable and explained any recommendations

Description of Work
Yearly furnace tuneup

10/11/2017

Linda R.

Alfredo was a very efficient and helpful person. I got excellent service from him and would welcome him back.

Description of Work
Annual Furnace Tune Up

09/29/2017

delma T.

kassidy and ervin were very professional and polite. the price was satisfactory I would highly recommend their service.

Description of Work
tune up heating and air. will have new air ducts installed.

09/19/2017

Arleta R.

There were 2 fellows, the younger guy was really nice, very aimiable. The other guy was a pain in the a**. He kept trying to shove their product on me. The older guy was a jerk. I told him I would never order anything. I did tell the younger guy if I got another system, I would get it from him. They checked the freon and everything. I think what they were saying was that the wood base was not in good condition, but that doesn't have anything to do with the system. Then they were sayin the wiring was kind of old, but I already know that. I don't need somebody to tell me what I already know. The wiring, the whole system was old, so the older guy was telling me that I have to get a new system. I didn't appreciate his pushing it. The younger guy was very nice, very helpful. Price was very good. I would use them again, just not the jerk.

Description of Work
Serviced Central Air and Heating - change the filter in the air conditioners, cleaned the vents, they checked everything.

09/18/2017

Josh L.

Appointment went great. originally contracted to clean and service my existing unit and replace the thermostat.

Description of Work
replace a thermostat and order a new AC unit.

09/12/2017

EMMA D.

They found out that we do not have an a/c installed.

Description of Work
To check our heating/cooling system why it doesn't give out cool air.

09/06/2017

T B.

I double checked every thing the tech told me while we waited for another Cole employee, one who had more expertise in installation of new systems. By the way, all of this was on Labor Day, with no extra holiday charge and no rush. And both men put up with my overly affectionate greyhound's attentions. So, after double checking the facts, I knew they were telling the truth and my best option was to install a new system. The old one wouldn't cool satisfactorily any more, and my electric bills were skyrocketing. They thoroughly explained options and what the work entailed, and I ordered a new heating and a/c system. They managed to arrange for installation the very next day! I cannot say enough good things about Brian and the other 2 guys who installed my system. They took care to keep the house clean. They were extra cautious to keep outside doors and gates closed after themselves so I could leave my greyhound free to go in and out as he needed. They were professional, courteous, and finished a job that had been estimated to take 2 days, in only one day (they said my house was cooperative, no complications.) I now love my new system. It's quiet, and my upstairs cools as well as my downstairs, something the old system always had trouble with. They promised to drop off some spare filters for me and sure enough the next morning someone delivered some spare filters to me. Honestly, I would give them an A+++ if I could.

Description of Work
My 16 year old a/c wasnt cooling much and my electric bill was through the roof so I requested a service tech to check it out and see what could be done. He took one look at my old system and told me my best option with that particular old system was to install a new system and he explained why, including the fact that the coolant used is being phased out and in 3 years will no longer be available at all, but now is extremely expensive, also that at that age most a/c systems will become more inefficient and pull more electricity for less and less cooling.

09/01/2017

Archana P.

Our air conditioner stopped working on a really really hot day (the irony!) I googled and found this Cole Services company and decided to check them out. I'm soo glad that I came across this company. Luis Campos came out to take a look at our units on the same day, it turned out that we needed new ones. Luis was super friendly and very professional. He went over all the issues step-by-step and he also recommended that his supervisor come out to look at our setup and share his expertise the very next day which he did as promised. He went the extra mile and not only did he diagnose and give us our options he also educated us on how he arrived at each and every decision. Luis is the best! Thanks a lot for all your help! We are very satisfied and highly recommend Cole Services, Luis & Ervin :)

Description of Work
Diagnosing & Replacing HVAC

08/30/2017

Jill M.

It went very well, and I'll be hiring them again.

Description of Work
Needed a drain line cleared. The folks on the phone were helpful, courteous and sympathetic. The technician who came out to the house carried on with the professionalism and customer focus. I will need more work to be done soon, and I'll absolutely hire these fine folks.

Category plumbing

08/24/2017

ROGER P.

EXCELLENT. I WOULD DEFINITELY CALL COLE SERVICES AND ASK FOR LUIS TO HANDLE MY PROBLEMS.

Description of Work
REPAIR OF MY A/C UNIT. THE FAN RATTLED. LUIS WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND IN NO TIME FIXED THE PROBLEM.

08/21/2017

Sean S.

The service was great...the lady in the office was polite and friendly and knew the exact right questions to ask. Shane showed up early to the appointment and got to work right away. He was really friendly and professional. He suggested additional work that could be done at a later time without pressuring me or giving me the hard sell. I will have Cole out to do additional work for me.

Description of Work
Clogged kitchen drain...

08/19/2017

Jerry M.

Very well, no wasted time, just like putting a puzzle together, each progression went well and when done, the next piece was started right away. Not days in between work. From start to finish, we were able to use our facilities without undue interruption. A warning to others out there, when your property is older and you do not have a "clean out" the photo attached shows what happens. 1, Install a clean out if you do not have one 2. Clean out your lines to be proactive on a regular basis 3. If you have to replace your sewer line, it can be done with little disruption by inserting a liner. Regular maintenance can save you thousands down the road....

Description of Work
Sewer replacement from street to home

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, drain cleaning

08/17/2017

Mark L.

Enrique and Luis came out for the initial assessment and concluded there were so many things wrong due to theprevious installation that they wanted to confirm with their supervisor Troy all they had found wrong. Troy confirmed there findings and found a few more things wrong as a result of a bad install. The team was great! very professional and knowledgeable. As a result I signed up to have a new complete A/C unit installed minus the furnace.

Description of Work
Needed a new air conditioning system after old system stopped working due to loss of R22 coolant caused by the bad installation of the old system.

08/16/2017

Mason R.

It went exceedingly well. Tony went above and beyond what was required of him for his job title and had made our lives much easier just by him stepping through our door and offering his help. I would highly recommend hiring this man for any plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Our water heater was acting up, He came and repaired it.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

08/13/2017

Carolyn L.

It all went very well. When we called there wasn't an answer so we were surprised when they called us. Good service by all.

Description of Work
The main drain, close to the street, was clogged. Josh told us what he was going to do and possible cost and went right to work. Soon he had it unclogged and ran plenty of water to make sure it was all working right.

08/03/2017

susan M.

Very well. Ervin explained the whole process, answered all of our questions. He was very patient when we decided to wait a day. When we called Cole and made the decision to install air conditioner, he explained what installers would do. He also helped us as to how we would finance this. Thanks to Ervin we were able to finance through Cole at a lower rate then we could get at our bank. Ervin walked us through the whole process. We appreciate his willingness to listen to us and our needs. A shout out to Ervin....THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DID!!!

Description of Work
Install new air conditioning unit.

07/26/2017

Steven K.

Great!!!! A rep Michael R showed up at my door on time, after a short conversation he went straight & clawled into my atttic & the rooftop, then he compared the model & serial #s with the #s on my application, he immediately discovered there's some discrepancies of the #s between the #s he has photographed of the air conditioner units in attic & rooftop & my application, while he logged online search for the unit, then called his office to verify the #s of my installed units, turned out I had entered a different #s on my application, based on my limited knowledge & understanding of the technology namesake, at the end he made a request to his office to send out a certification to me. The whole process is a time consuming & details searching task, I appreciated his patience in walking me thru the whole process with great poise, I would not have achieved it on my own without his help. Michael is great. .

Description of Work
I had air conditioner units installed by Cole Services & then submitted an application to DWP for air conditioner rebate program that's offered for the energy savings appliances, but my application got returned 3 times for either wrong model or serial # that don't match up the # on my application, so I contacted Cole Services for the correct #, they suggested to send out a field rep to come to my house to help out.

07/25/2017

Steven K.

A rep came out on time, named Micheal R., immediately he climbed up the attic where the air conditioner unit is & searched for the needed info for application, that's when he discovered there were some discrepancies with the model & serial # on my application compares with the # he found in the attic. He then called his office to ask for the clarification & requested to have them to send me a revised certification. The whole process is a task of time consuming plus a great deal of complicated details involved. Mr. Michael R. demonstrated his knowledge of his work & took his time to walk me thru & explain the different # to me, he was a poised, calm & patient. I appreciated his time & assistance to help me solving the issue.

Description of Work
I had Cole or installed air conditioner in my house, thereafter I applied for the appliance rebate from DWP, but was rejected of my application for incorrect model or serial #, due to my unfamiliar or the unknown with the terminology namesake, so I requested Cole to send someone to my house to help out with the issues.

GC Heating & Cooling Inc

We exclusively provide live online booking available on our mobile friendly website 24hrs/day. We specialize in air conditioning and furnace system maintenance and repairs by our award winning service technicians. Other specialties include, installing high efficient central heating and air conditioning systems. We are able to provide installations with no money down and low monthly payments though property assessed clean energy (PACE) financing programs. Call us today for your free in home consultation, Family owned and operated. Serving Los Angeles and Orange County for over 15 years.

Offers Coupon

Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning Inc.

Heating and Air Conditioning Company providing fast, reliable and trustworthy service with years of HVAC experince. We specialize in Installs, Maintenance Service and Repairs as well as re-ducts, AC moves and all your HVAC needs. providing free estimates for all of Orange County out of RSM.

2022 Super Service Award

Temp Air System, Inc.

We’ve been around since 2002 and our staff has over 20 years of experience in the field. We're knowledgeable, fully trained on a full range of HVAC products, maintenance and technology. We offer professional services and quality work because your home is the place where you should be able to breathe easy and be comfortable, no matter what time of the year it is! Aside from offering excellent services, we also offer a wide range of high technology and innovative HVAC products. When you work with Temp Air System Inc., you’ll find products that may be more efficient and overall reduce your utility costs. We make sure you're 100% satisfied and that we are 100% prepared – that’s experience you can count on! Whether you need heating or cooling services such as repair and maintenance or you need to replace your HVAC system, we’re ready to help. We offer financing at zero money down and zero interest. Payments as low as $149 for new system! (WAC) Please call us for full details!

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Residential plumbing, heating & cooling, drain cleaning & indoor air quality.