Cole Services

Founded 1969 • With Angi since June 2008

4.1

Cole Services has proudly served customers throughout Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties for over 42 years. More than fifty two service vehicles are strategically placed throughout the area to ensure a quick and efficient customer response. We continue to be trusted in thousands of homes every year for our comprehensive commitment to keeping customers’ homes ‘up and running’ with a level of service that they appreciate and value. Additional Phone Number (714) 741-8384....

JCL & SONS HVAC, INC.

JCL & Sons HVAC Inc is a name you can trust to make sure your living and working environment is comfortable and cost-effective! We are a family owned business and have been serving Orange County for over 20 years! Our experienced staff are trained, personable and certified professionals. JCL gets the job done right the FIRST TIME! Our license number is C20-759146 and we are certified contractors for home advisor, yelp and other reputable companies. We provide free estimates on any new system install or replacements. We only charge a $65 troubleshooting call which is deductible if the repairs are completed by JCL & Sons HVAC. We are currently offering a special discount to all returning and new customers on our new website www.jclandsonshvac.com

Home Comfort USA

Home Comfort USA Air Conditioning and Heating is a 3rd generation family owned heating and air conditioning company located in Southern California. We’re on a mission to change people’s lives. We do that by working within our community to create a positive change and by exceeding expectations, going above and beyond to make sure that our customers are satisfied. When we answer the phone, we ask, “How can we make you smile?” And that’s just what we plan to do. Our HVAC technicians, installers and comfort advisors have been professionally trained in: AC repair, replacement, installation, furnace repair, and heater replacement as well. Call us today! 714-459-5193

Baker Electric Home Energy

Built on over 80 years of electrical contracting expertise and lead by 4 generations of Bakers, Baker Electric Home Energy has become a trusted partner for thousands of homeowners throughout Southern California. Since 2007 we’ve designed, engineered and installed over 13,000 residential solar systems and we have you to thank. During that time, many of you provided ideas and made requests for innovative solutions to manage and use the solar energy you produce every day. We listened and as a result of those requests we’ve expanded our portfolio of products to now include Heating & Air and Smart Home solutions. You’ve trusted us with your renewable energy and now we can show you how to manage and use that power to create an affordable, comfortable and convenient lifestyle. And to ensure you get only the best, we’re proudly offering products from companies like LG, Panasonic, SolarEdge, Curb, Tesla, Lutron, Nest, Google, Control4, Carrier, Lennox, and ActiveTek Environmental. Our sincere appreciation for your business. Your trust in our company, its people, products and services is more important than you know. Welcome to Baker Electric Home Energy!

01/10/2018

Charlie M. was punctual, friendly and knew what he was doing. He was great at answering all of our questions and had good advice for all of our issues. He fixed everything promptly and well, we had no more issues after his visit. We would definitely hire him again. Cole Services has wonderful customer service, the phone was answered quickly, I was treated with respect and friendliness. We got the ...

Description of Work
Fixed the shower drain and unclogged the main line

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

12/28/2017

Luis Campos was on time excellent, courteous and friendly, He explained every thing so I could understand. He was neat and efficient. I would request him all the tim a 2 year service contract with Cole Services

Description of Work
Heater was not working

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/22/2017

Absolutely amazing, efficienct and professional! Mike and his partner came inspected the problem and quickly resolved and recommended help on keeping main pipes clear. They both have wonderful advice and even threw in a little extra work to fix a leaking faucet. Very, very nice guys who weren’t pushy or rude at all . I would highly recommend Coles services ! Their prices are very reasonable and th...

Description of Work
Unclogging kitchen pipes

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,drain cleaning

12/02/2017

Shane Frans, representing Cole Services, came over to check out the heating system in our home. Shane was extremely personable and I know he cares about quality and service, which is something that as customers we want to know we're getting the best possible service from companies who want our business. Shane demonstrates true customer service and I definitely recommend him. He was patient and exp...

Description of Work
Seasonal Heater Tune-Up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/01/2017

Very well. I've had this drain worked on several times over the years and Mike was the only plumber to give me a few options for correcting the problem so that it never happens again. Mike was on time, very professional and charged a fair price, He left information on how we can correct the problem for good and went over other services that Cole Services provides.

Description of Work
My washing machine drain was backed up and water was spilling from the drain on to the floor.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

11/26/2017

It was very difficult to make an appointment. Cole Services should focus more on the customer service. But Luis C & Angel E. did a great job!! They rewarded the bad moment they made me go by calling the office. I really recommend them! They were professional, educated, nice and responsible.

Description of Work
I needed the filters to be replaced

11/13/2017

This was the first time I've used Cole Services, and I must say that the experience was top notch. Shane was very helpful and went the extra mile to assist me with pointing out some other things he'd recommend and where I'd be wasting money on. I felt he was very honest and he is definitely the reason I'd use their services again. Thank you Shane!! You were awesome!!

Description of Work
Unclogged my main line

Category drain cleaning company

10/20/2017

Very well,Kassidy was polite,knoladgable and explained any recommendations

Description of Work
Yearly furnace tuneup

10/11/2017

Alfredo was a very efficient and helpful person. I got excellent service from him and would welcome him back.

Description of Work
Annual Furnace Tune Up

09/29/2017

kassidy and ervin were very professional and polite. the price was satisfactory I would highly recommend their service.

Description of Work
tune up heating and air. will have new air ducts installed.

Category heating & cooling contractor

Residential plumbing, heating & cooling, drain cleaning & indoor air quality.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available