AAA Awnings Inc.

Garden Grove, CA 92841

Insulated Patio Cover

Insulated Patio Cover

awnings
An insulated patio cover keeps your patio even cooler in hot summer months and reduces your energy bill.

AAA Awnings Inc. manufactures and installs all types of fabric awnings and drop curtains to provide shade. We also manufacture and install many types of aluminum window awnings and patio covers and carports. We are also licensed mobile home contractors and have a mobile home supply store. We sell to contractors, handy men and home owners or we can install for you....

4.4

awnings (9)mobile home remodeling (1)

09/24/2020

AMAZING! Our area was irregular in shape and they customized a perfect sail cover. All work was completed in one day and it looks GREAT! Highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Sail awning 10-10-2019

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

we appreciate the kind words [Member Name Removed]. Thank you Mike Lewis

09/24/2020

They put in a new awning for my mother's house a while back. They came out and did quick clean work. Very polite and the material quality is very good and easy to care for. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Awnings

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Thank you for the kind review [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business.

09/24/2020

They did perfect work... they are the best

Description of Work
Awnings

Category awnings,mobile home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I very much appreciate the business. -Mike Lewis

09/24/2020

Super easy and install was quick!

Description of Work
Awnings

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]. Enjoy your new awnings. -Mike Lewis

Perfectly!!

Description of Work
insulated patio cover

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

08/26/2020

“AAA Awnings is a FIVE star company! I called AAA Awning to give me an estimate on my torn, sun worn, and damaged awnings. Michael came out the next day, he brought with him all his ‘Sunbrella’, fabric swatches along with all the other choices his company offers. We discussed the existing mechanisms as well as considered automating and updating my existing awning frames. In the end, I chose to kee...

Description of Work
Awnings across the backyard

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the detailed review. We appreciate your business. -Mike Lewis

03/27/2018

Access to outside of windows required working from patio covering below the windows. The possibility of removing parts of the patio covering for ladder access to the windows become not feasible. Two prior contractors solved the issue by securing plywood to top of the patio coverings for work on roof level rain gutters, and for replacing roof level fascia board. In week prior to installation, AAA A...

Description of Work
Fabricate and install 2 Panorama style aluminum awnings on 2nd floor level apartment windows.

Work Completed On 01/19/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review, and I apoligize that we didn't respond right away. We actually didn't even realize we had an Angie's list account until recently. I remember your job pretty well for being more than 2 years old. When we went out there and quoted the job, it was to our understanding that the rotted out patio cover was to come down before we went to install. When we ...

09/27/2016

The estimate: I called mid July to have someone come out and give me a free estimate. Mike came out and was very professional. Of the 3 bids I got, his was not only the least expensive, but he actually took the time with me. The initial meeting, he was at my house for almost an hour measuring different things, and showing me different ideas. The other 2 estimators that came out were in and out in ...

Description of Work
AAA Awnings pulled permits for, and installed a patio cover in my back yard. They also installed a couple of fabric awnings over our south facing windows.

Work Completed On 09/22/2016

Thank you Patrick, We appreciate the very detailed review. We're here if you ever need us for additional fabric awnings. Thank you, Mike Lewis AAA Awnings Inc.

04/20/2016

Work Completed On 03/30/2016

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. Thanks, [Member Name Removed] AAA Awnings Inc.

Fabric awnings new or we can recover your existing frames both commercial and residential. We have a full sewing and welding shop so custom design are no problem. We make aluminum window awnings in many colors. We also represent most of the major aluminum patio cover manufacturers. We have the shade you need. If you live in a mobile home or have one at the river we have those hard to find parts that you may need or we will help you find them.

Unfortunately we do not offer interior shade options.

Visa, MasterCard, Check