AAA Awnings Inc.

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2012

AAA Awnings Inc. manufactures and installs all types of fabric awnings and drop curtains to provide shade. We also manufacture and install many types of aluminum window awnings and patio covers and carports. We are also licensed mobile home contractors and have a mobile home supply store. We sell

Insulated Patio Cover

awnings

An insulated patio cover keeps your patio even cooler in hot summer months and reduces your energy bill.
View project

4.4

awnings (9)mobile home remodeling (1)

Aimee N.

AMAZING! Our area was irregular in shape and they customized a perfect sail cover. All work was completed in one day and it looks GREAT! Highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Sail awning 10-10-2019

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

we appreciate the kind words [Member Name Removed]. Thank you Mike Lewis

Tony H.

They put in a new awning for my mother's house a while back. They came out and did quick clean work. Very polite and the material quality is very good and easy to care for. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Awnings

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Thank you for the kind review [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business.

John S.

They did perfect work... they are the best

Description of Work
Awnings

Category awnings, mobile home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I very much appreciate the business. -Mike Lewis

Justin P.

Super easy and install was quick!

Description of Work
Awnings

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]. Enjoy your new awnings. -Mike Lewis

Susie P.

Perfectly!!

Description of Work
insulated patio cover

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

08/26/2020

Teri N.

“AAA Awnings is a FIVE star company! I called AAA Awning to give me an estimate on my torn, sun worn, and damaged awnings. Michael came out the next day, he brought with him all his ‘Sunbrella’, fabric swatches along with all the other choices his company offers. We discussed the existing mechanisms as well as considered automating and updating my existing awning frames. In the end, I chose to keep the mechanics already in place and add beautiful ‘Sunbrella’, hunter green fabric. Michael and AAA Awnings fixed the damaged hardware, and installed the beautiful new awnings. They delivered on time, my awnings and the mechanics work like new; they are beautiful! Everyone at the AAA Awning family are great! They have checked in with us a few times since, not just over the phone, but also in person to make sure everything is still working as they expect it to over time…, which it is. I highly recommend AAA Awning for both your home and your business needs!”

Description of Work
Awnings across the backyard

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

Review for AAA Awnings Inc. - 7591 Acacia Avenue, Garden Grove, CA - 38830245

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the detailed review. We appreciate your business. -Mike Lewis

03/27/2018

paul B.

Access to outside of windows required working from patio covering below the windows. The possibility of removing parts of the patio covering for ladder access to the windows become not feasible. Two prior contractors solved the issue by securing plywood to top of the patio coverings for work on roof level rain gutters, and for replacing roof level fascia board. In week prior to installation, AAA Awnings learning that access would be only accessible from top of patio stated that the job difficulty would require additional payment of $120, to which I agreed on top of original contract price of $673.37. On day of installation the contractor refused the work due to safety concerns. I was denied any refund of refund of original $300 deposit. Without my authorization, AAA Awnings submitted charges not only for the $120 for the additional difficulty of contract work that was not done, but an additional unannounced unexplained $96.31. I learned of the 2 unauthorized charges on following month's credit card statement. Without any satisfactory explanation from AAA, I submitted a dispute with the credit card company, which subsequently decided in my favor with a $216.31 refund on the 2 unauthorized charges. I didn't request any refund from AAA on the original $300 deposit given the unspecified fabrication costs of the awnings which I did receive even if they claimed a $45 delivery fee. A subsequent contractor advised me that the AAA fabricated awnings were short by 1 foot. AAA did take back the original awnings and presented me with proper length awnings without charge.

Description of Work
Fabricate and install 2 Panorama style aluminum awnings on 2nd floor level apartment windows.

Work Completed On 01/19/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review, and I apoligize that we didn't respond right away. We actually didn't even realize we had an Angie's list account until recently. I remember your job pretty well for being more than 2 years old. When we went out there and quoted the job, it was to our understanding that the rotted out patio cover was to come down before we went to install. When we went out to install them, we brought extension ladders to go up to the 2nd floor windows. We called you and exclaimed that the patio cover was still up, you told us to install on top of it. I told you that we couldn't risk having our employees on a patio cover in that bad of condition, not to mention that is a big "No-No" with our workers compensation insurance company. We charged you the $45 delivery because the terms of the contract changed. I know you thought it wasn't a big deal, but above anything else, our business puts safety first. When we spoke on the phone, you seemed to understand why we couldn't install it, I really wish you would have communicated that to me rather than leaving a negative review. I also believe (not 100% positive), I gave you numbers of a couple handymen that would have likely done the job at the same cost. They don't have to follow the workers comp rules that I have to. I can't speak to the refund, but I beleive I just charged you for what a customer would pay for the material if they walked into our store and purchased it. Thank you, Mike Lewis AAA Awnings Inc.

09/27/2016

Patrick C.

The estimate: I called mid July to have someone come out and give me a free estimate. Mike came out and was very professional. Of the 3 bids I got, his was not only the least expensive, but he actually took the time with me. The initial meeting, he was at my house for almost an hour measuring different things, and showing me different ideas. The other 2 estimators that came out were in and out in in less than 20 minutes. Mike even came out a 2nd time with his lead installer to make sure everything would go as planned since the job wasn't cut and dry. The other guys that came out, didn't even mention it, which is probably why they didn't want to pull permits. The scheduling: Once the permit was approved, they installed 3 weeks later (which is good since Mike said it would take 3-5 weeks from the date of the permit approval). They called me a week before to give me a rough date, and called me 2 days before to give me the exact dates they would be here. The installation: The best part is here. The installers had great manners, called me when they were on their way, spoke English, and cleaned up their mess at the end of both days. Mike even stopped by the 2nd day since he was in the area just to make sure everything was going good. This worked out perfect as I asked him if they could fix an old gate from falling over while they were there. Mike said no problem, and they did it for free. Final: After the installation, I gave the check to one of the installers, and tipped them both $20 for being so professional, and taking 5 minutes to fix the gate. The inspector just came by and signed off on the permit, and the check I wrote AAA Awnings hasn't even hit my bank yet. I am so impressed with every aspect of this, and how gorgeous everything looks, I am going to hire them again for my mom's house.

Description of Work
AAA Awnings pulled permits for, and installed a patio cover in my back yard. They also installed a couple of fabric awnings over our south facing windows.

Work Completed On 09/22/2016

Thank you Patrick, We appreciate the very detailed review. We're here if you ever need us for additional fabric awnings. Thank you, Mike Lewis AAA Awnings Inc.

04/20/2016

Robert D.

Work Completed On 03/30/2016

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. Thanks, [Member Name Removed] AAA Awnings Inc.

Contact

Phone

7591 Acacia Avenue

Garden Grove, CA 92841

Website

Unfortunately we do not offer interior shade options.

Visa, MasterCard, Check
    California
    California: Contractors
    02/29/2024

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about AAA Awnings Inc.

How is AAA Awnings Inc. overall rated?

AAA Awnings Inc. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are AAA Awnings Inc. open?

AAA Awnings Inc. is open:

What payment options does AAA Awnings Inc. provide

AAA Awnings Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Check

Does AAA Awnings Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, AAA Awnings Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does AAA Awnings Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, AAA Awnings Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does AAA Awnings Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, AAA Awnings Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does AAA Awnings Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, AAA Awnings Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by AAA Awnings Inc.?

No, AAA Awnings Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does AAA Awnings Inc. offer?

AAA Awnings Inc. offers the following services: Fabric awnings new or we can recover your existing frames both commercial and residential. We have a full sewing and welding shop so custom design are no problem. We make aluminum window awnings in many colors. We also represent most of the major aluminum patio cover manufacturers. We have the shade you need. If you live in a mobile home or have one at the river we have those hard to find parts that you may need or we will help you find them.

Are there any services AAA Awnings Inc. does not offer?

Unfortunately we do not offer interior shade options.