GALT PLUMBING & DRAIN CLEANING

With Angi since May 2006

JR Putman Plumbing, Heating and Air

Award winning full service plumbing, heating and air conditioning. Providing exceptional service since 1981. Emergency service and replacement, maintenance, indoor air quality, duct cleaning, insulation ,plumbing and drain cleaning. Available 24 hours/7 days. Additional email - clientservices@jrputman.com.

Offers by JR Putman Plumbing, Heating and Air on Angi
Two Brothers Plumbing

With over 30 years of experience in the plumbing industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything from water heaters and pipes, to 24 hour emergency services. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Two Brothers Plumbing a call today, we look forward to working with you.

Miracle Works Plumbing & Drain

Miracle Works Plumbing & Drain is a Sacramento based service and repair company. Our primary focus is to provide both residential and commercial clients with a 5-star customer experience, the best warranties in the industry and a satisfaction guarantee. Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Drain & Sewer, Hydro Jetting, Re-pipe, Gas Line, Water Filtration, Water Main, Water Service, Shower Pan, Fiberglass Tubs, Jacuzzi, Shower Valve, Garbage Disposals, Irrigation Repair, Toilet Service (repair & replacement)

08/30/2007

KENNETH R.

I think they do pretty good work. They were able to find the problem quite quickly and they were pretty consistent with the work that had to be done. I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They fixed an overflow problem on my toilet.

Category plumbing

05/03/2006

THIS COMPANY RESPONDED WITHIN FORTY FIVE MINUTES OF MY CALL. HE GOT TO WORK RIGHT AWAY AND WAS FINISHED WITHIN FORTY FIVE MINUTES. I THINK THE PRICE WAS REASONABLE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM.

Description of Work
I HAD THIS COMPANY UNCLOG MY KITCHEN SINK AND REPLACE THE OUTSIDE VENT PIPE.

Category plumbing