We are a full service water heater company. We are here for all of your water heating needs.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

The Water Heater Warehouse

Founded 2014 • With Angi since August 2014

1853 W. Commonwealth Ave.

Fullerton, CA 92833

The Water Heater Warehouse offers comprehensive, dependable, and affordable service for your hot water needs. With a terrific selection of quality water heaters in Fullerton, CA, our locally owned and operated company offers great service to both commercial and residential customers in metropolitan Orange, Los Angeles and San Bernardino Counties. We source quality brands and sell at a lower costs to you. In addition to great prices on sales, we also offer exceptional customer service in the form of installation, repairs, maintenance and replacements. Our staff is specialized and courteous, bringing the skills and knowledge needed to do the job and get it done right. Whether you are looking for water heater installation on a new build or you need an existing water heater repaired or replaced, The Water Heater Warehouse gives you the experience you need at a price you can afford. With same day delivery and installation on top of our low prices and professional service, why go anywhere else? So before you go to those large retailers, call us at (714) 244-8562 to schedule your free estimate!...

05/10/2019

Michele S.

Great, but don't book it on line, big disconnect my 1st appointment never got scheduled. That's why I rated a 3 in responsiveness; but in all fairness they came out 2 days later. They have the best price in town and give you a no hassel price right over the phone. The install was quick and the gentlemen professional. I really appreciated no games, tricks or up-selling.

Description of Work
Installed new 40 gallon gas water heater

03/06/2019

holly Q.

Yesterday I spent all morning desperately trying to find someone to work on my broken water heater or to figure out if I needed a new one. My last call was to Water Heater Warehouse and I talked to Chris. He worked through the issues with me on the phone and sent someone out to my house immediately. His worker, George, was very professional and took the time to explain all of the options to me. I ended up going with a new water heater. They not only installed it quickly, but gave me a terrific price (hundreds of dollars less than the others had quoted me!!) and also gave me helpful tips on how to extend the life of my new water heater. I wish I would have saved myself a lot of time and started my search with this company!!

Description of Work
a new hot water heater

12/24/2018

Adam M.

Two days before Christmas, Chris F., the owner, responded to my inquiry within minutes on this holiday weekend. He was honest and sincere and provided me with awesome tips. He walked me through restarting my water heater over the phone. I was dreading the thought of cold showers over the holiday. I was able to avoid a service call with my home warranty company. He provided his personal cell phone number and asked me to call him again if needed to walk me through the same process again, even during the holidays. He was extremely knowledgeable and kind. I highly recommend him and his company. Thank you, again, Chris! UPDATE 12/24/18: I was still having problems, so Chris came out Christmas Eve in his personal car on his day off and brought replacement parts with him. This is a stand-up guy. From the very beginning he treated me like a long time family friend. He offers the most cost-effective options and guidance to keep costs to a minimum. Thanks to Chris, we will be enjoying hot water on Christmas.

Description of Work
Water Heater Wasn’t Working

11/12/2018

Andrea R.

Awesome!! No problems

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

10/02/2018

Bruce D.

He's fabulous. He's wonderful. The service is wonderful. His hands on way of working makes sure that everything gets done properly. He's helped us in the house with other projects as well.

Description of Work
He replaced our water heater and moved it out into the garage.

09/26/2018

Sabrina C.

Our water heater blew up and was leaking all over the place. We got the call while we were at the beach taking family pictures. Frantically my husband called Chris and The Water Heater Wharehouse team was at our house within the hour!!!! They replaced our water heater; hauled away the old one and even cleaned up the mess from the leak! We were impressed by their professionalism, timely response, excellent work ethic and overall kindness! The service was above and beyond and very cost efficient. Made something that could have been a nightmare into a dream!

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement

03/23/2017

RAE B.

White Mechanical

White Mechanical, Inc. is a family-owned business with 35 years of experience. Our experienced technicians can install and service all makes and models of HVAC equipment. Owner, John White, built this company from the ground up, now employing over 30 technicians, but he is still a major part of overseeing day to day operations. Want to talk to him directly? Just give us a call and he'll be happy to answer any questions you may have, such as any specials we may be running!

American Angel

American Angel heating and air is one of the best company’s in SoCal servicing commercial and residential hvac systems for the last 17 years , making customers happy everyday We are extremely professional and honest to our customers Feel free to contact us today and begin a wonderful experience with our great service

Offers by American Angel on Angi
    Cool Air Technologies Inc

🌟🌟SUPER SERVICE AWARD Winner🏆🌟🌟 Awarded 14 consecutive Years in a row! Thank you for visiting our profile. Cool Air Technologies was started over 22 years ago by Bill and Trish McIntosh. We are a small Mom and Pop company that services all of Orange County. We provide service on all makes and models. And we offer free no-pressure bids on new equipment. We accept AMEX MC, VISA and offer up to 2 Year Financing on new equipment as well. A little over 14 years ago, a few customers put us on Angie's List. And ever since we've been honored to have consecutively receive the Super Service Award (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. It's an honor that is only bestowed upon 2% of Angie's List contractors. It is determined by Price, Customer Service, Quality, and Professionalism. We have also maintained a 5 Star Rating on Google as well as Yelp. Altogether there are over 2500 reviews on our company. We are proud of our awards. And we hope that your experience with us goes beyond your expectations. :) ‘Every job is backed by my personal guarantee that you will be completely satisfied." Bill McIntosh -owner of Cool Air Technologies. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you! Bringing you comfort from our family to yours! Please contact us directly at (714) 731-9292 or (800) 453-0444

Offers by Cool Air Technologies Inc on Angi