The Water Heater Warehouse

Founded 2014 • With Angi since August 2014

We are a full service water heater company. We are here for all of your water heating needs.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

The Water Heater Warehouse offers comprehensive, dependable, and affordable service for your hot water needs. With a terrific selection of quality water heaters in Fullerton, CA, our locally owned and operated company offers great service to both commercial and residential customers in metropolitan Orange, Los Angeles and San Bernardino Counties. We source quality brands and sell at a lower costs to you. In addition to great prices on sales, we also offer exceptional customer service in the form of installation, repairs, maintenance and replacements. Our staff is specialized and courteous, bringing the skills and knowledge needed to do the job and get it done right. Whether you are looking for water heater installation on a new build or you need an existing water heater repaired or replaced, The Water Heater Warehouse gives you the experience you need at a price you can afford. With same day delivery and installation on top of our low prices and professional service, why go anywhere else? So before you go to those large retailers, call us at (714) 244-8562 to schedule your free estimate!...

Over 20 years experienced plumber - residential & commercial specialty. Call today for a free estimate!

Scott English Plumbing offers comprehensive plumbing services at always-affordable rates. When your plumbing isn’t functioning properly, you want an experienced and efficient technician who knows precisely what he or she is doing. You want quality service provided at reasonable rates and a guarantee of success. You want a company you can count on for fast and comprehensive repairs – in short, you want Scott English Plumbing!

With all the new health concerns caused by COVID-19 we at Professional Plumbing Inc have increased our efforts to make sure we help stop the spread of this virus. All our technicians are now wearing a new set of gloves and booties into each home. All tools are wiped down with wipes made to kill germs, not just clean them before going back into the trucks. Hand tools are periodically dipped in rubbing alcohol to further help destroy germs. These may seem like extreme measures, but we take your health and the health of all our employees seriously. Thank you for your continued business. We are not the typical plumbers, our guys are neat and clean, well groomed, respectful of you and your property. They arrive in a clean truck that is well stocked, and best of all we don't try to charge you a ridiculous amount of money to do a so-so job. Minor plumbing leaks to replacing the sewer line in you front yard. We can handle any plumbing issue you have quickly and we are affordable. We are here to help. We want your business and it shows on every job we do. We come in and quickly solve your plumbing issues, then we clean up so well that you can't really tell that we were even there, except of course, your plumbing is working the way it is supposed to. Try us once and you will wonder why you haven't used us in the past and you'll want to use us in the future. Additional phone - (949) 646-5511, (877) 755-3519.

05/10/2019

Great, but don't book it on line, big disconnect my 1st appointment never got scheduled. That's why I rated a 3 in responsiveness; but in all fairness they came out 2 days later. They have the best price in town and give you a no hassel price right over the phone. The install was quick and the gentlemen professional. I really appreciated no games, tricks or up-selling.

Description of Work
Installed new 40 gallon gas water heater

03/06/2019

Yesterday I spent all morning desperately trying to find someone to work on my broken water heater or to figure out if I needed a new one. My last call was to Water Heater Warehouse and I talked to Chris. He worked through the issues with me on the phone and sent someone out to my house immediately. His worker, George, was very professional and took the time to explain all of the options to me. I ...

Description of Work
a new hot water heater

12/24/2018

Two days before Christmas, Chris F., the owner, responded to my inquiry within minutes on this holiday weekend. He was honest and sincere and provided me with awesome tips. He walked me through restarting my water heater over the phone. I was dreading the thought of cold showers over the holiday. I was able to avoid a service call with my home warranty company. He provided his personal cell phone ...

Description of Work
Water Heater Wasn’t Working

11/12/2018

Awesome!! No problems

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

10/02/2018

He's fabulous. He's wonderful. The service is wonderful. His hands on way of working makes sure that everything gets done properly. He's helped us in the house with other projects as well.

Description of Work
He replaced our water heater and moved it out into the garage.