Kyle Beym Home Improvement

California: Contractors
01/31/2022

Fullerton

Fullerton, CA 92832

We provide home and some commercial remodeling services and general maintenance. I am licensed, bonded, and insured as a General B Contractor. I have been in business working solely from referrals, having spent 17 years working in various trade capacities of construction. I provide free estimates to Orange, and eastern Los Angeles. I take pride in my work, consider myself an artist, and love my job, that's why I'm personally involved in all the work we do for you....

handyman (307)home remodeling (139)interior painting (90)plumbers (85)electrician (79)drywall (76)tile installation (63)lighting (50)door installation (43)woodworking (40)flooring (36)countertop installation (33)

02/24/2021

We could not be more pleased with the work from Kyle Beym Home Improvement. Kyle himself is very professional, came out to discuss the job, timeframe, and exactly what we wanted done. The work was scheduled at a time that was convenient to us. We scheduled so that work would be done while we were out of town. Kyle Beym and his employees were very clear in their communications and forthcoming in wh...

Description of Work
Refinishing ceilings and Installing Recessed lighting

Category drywall,electrician,lighting,ceiling fans,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

01/18/2021

This was our second time hiring Kyle for work at our house; and would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Handyman projects

Category custom cabinets,handyman service

Work Completed On 01/16/2021

01/06/2021

We had a kitchen fire. The insurance company tore the kitchen down to the studs, no ceiling, no floor. Kyle and his crew came in and gave us our perfect kitchen. He had done our bathroom for us when we purchased our home in 2017 also. His quality is top-notch and his prices are similar to other quotes we received. His crew are all so professional. We will continue to call him as we continue to imp...

Description of Work
Entire Kitchen Redo

Category custom cabinets,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

12/17/2020

If you want quality, value, and trust-worthy work you cannot go wrong with Kyle Beym.

Description of Work
Water purifier installation, fans, remodel fireplace, fix sprinklers and more

Category countertops,drywall,electrician,fencing,flooring contractor,picture framing,glass repair,handyman service,landscaping,lighting,masonry,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,wallpaper removal,ceiling fans,marble & granite,stucco,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

08/28/2020

I did mot make contact with this person

Description of Work
wood working

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

08/13/2020

Kyle's team, Arturo and Alex, did a great job on my renovation projects. I'm very pleased with the outcome. Every afternoon they would clean up their work areas - they actually looked better than they did before they started. The timeline that Kyle provided when he did his bid was very accurate - about 5 working days. The only downside was trying to get work scheduled during a pandemic. I had dela...

Description of Work
demo and removal of sink, vanity, toilet in half bath and install new fixtures. Install new porcelain tiles and updated baseboards.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

07/15/2020

Tried three times to contact company and left three messages over three pay period (called once per day). I never received a return phone call from any of my three voicemails. Not impressed with customer service. I have no idea how good there work is; never got to speak with anyone other than their answering machine.

Description of Work
Wall Build in Loft

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

06/19/2020

Kyle and his team are great people. Kyle is sincere, kind and knowledgeable in his field. His people came to work every day, never missed. They were on time, and the renovation was delivered as scheduled or earlier. The best thing about this company that they worked at my house until the job was finished. They worked from Monday thru Saturday, approx. 8-10 hours per day. The crew are all experienc...

Description of Work
Remodeled the kitchen and bathroom

Category countertops,drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,replacement windows,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

06/17/2020

Perfectly! Kyle was easy to work with. Because I purchased most of the items needed, we did not need to talk often. Also, his workers were excellent - on time or early always. They were, obviously, very experienced because they just worked and never wasted time. It was a wonderful experience and the bathroom is everything I wanted and more.

Description of Work
Master bathroom total remodel

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/15/2020

06/05/2020

Hard to communicate. No phone call. No response from the email too. I didn't even get an estimation yet.

Description of Work
variety of works. painting, lighting fixture replacing

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

I do apologize. I've been out of town for a few days with poor reception. A phone call or direct email outside of Angie's List usually works best.

Handymen, Remodeling, Painting, Drywall, Plaster Repair, Framing, Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Stucco, Tile Work, Insulation, & Concrete Work.

Carpeting