BETTER BUY ENTERPRISES INC.

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2013

4100 N. BONITA PLACE

Fullerton, CA 92835

BETTER BUY ENT. (Also call CA HOME EXPO) is a licensed contractor established in January 2003. BETTER BUY ENTERPRISES with over 25 years of expertise in all kind of construction. Especially in kitchen & bath cabinets design, granite counter tops and flooring. Successful completion of multimillion

02/12/2014

Gail F.

He was courteous and timely. He came to look. He was exactly on time. I think I would not use him just because based on the estimate he gave me for the work. He does at a cheap level than I want. He doesn't use his high end materials as I want. He knew what he was doing. He came and he measured the cabinets. He seems like he knew his business and he seems like a very honorable nice man. It just seems like a low level stuff but I like him a lot.

Description of Work
Better Buy Enterprises gave me a quote to provide services for me.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, woodworking

11/17/2013

Kate C.

Charles Shao is the only one who could perform custom design that fits my needs and odd sizes of my den with complete 3-D illustration within my budget. I wanted solid wood doors of all cabinets and a couple with glasses. I needed lots of deep drawers and tall cabinets to store my inventories for my online store. I wanted granite table tops with stainless steel sink. I have called and/or emailed him a few times asking for some changes after the initial drawing was presented. He did all the changes for me before the contract was signed quickly. Other companies who came to give estimates were not responsive to changes or could not do custom works. I really appreciated his professionalism and responsiveness. His teams arrived on-time to do the jobs. They were all very professional and easy to communicate to. I was working at home the whole time. They made sure that my work area was not disrupted and made sure my internet line stayed up the whole time. Water and electricity cut off were kept to minimum. I changed my mind on the granite color selection 1 day before the work started. Charles accommodated that late change. Charles also took me to Home Depot to buy the kitchen falsest. I was afraid that I picked the wrong thing or something. With his professional advise, I picked one that I liked. Charles came by often to supervise the teams and resolve problems. They also communicated by phone often. He answered the phone when I called or returned my calls promptly. They cleaned up the site and vacuumed after the job. My house looks wonderful now. My husband said that it feels like we have moved into a brand new house. After years of searching for affordable solution for my online store, I finally have a beautiful home office with the required storage spaces within budget. My house no longer look like a warehouse with cardboard boxes everywhere. My beautiful large workstation with granite top allows me to design large size pressed flower art. I will no longer work on the floor. I love my beautiful new kitchen too. It is like a dream to get both of these areas done at once.

Description of Work
Remodel Kitchen and den.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

J & J Painting & Decorating

We are a family owned and operated company specializing in exterior and interior painting services. We take pride in our work and customer service and look forward to working with you soon.Please contact us directly at 714-895-1801.

Parks Roofing & Painting

George Parks Roofing and Painting we are third generation family owned and operated company since 1976 located at 1048 Irvine Avenue Newport Beach CA we do all types of roofing and repairs and all types of interior and exterior painting and waterproofing, we accept all major credit cards and and provide free estimates call today 310-746-6472 ask for George or one of my three sons.

Offers Coupon

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about BETTER BUY ENTERPRISES INC.

How is BETTER BUY ENTERPRISES INC. overall rated?

BETTER BUY ENTERPRISES INC. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are BETTER BUY ENTERPRISES INC. open?

BETTER BUY ENTERPRISES INC. is open:

What payment options does BETTER BUY ENTERPRISES INC. provide

BETTER BUY ENTERPRISES INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does BETTER BUY ENTERPRISES INC. offer free estimates?

Ask BETTER BUY ENTERPRISES INC. for details on free project estimates.

Does BETTER BUY ENTERPRISES INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, BETTER BUY ENTERPRISES INC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does BETTER BUY ENTERPRISES INC. offer a senior discount?

No, BETTER BUY ENTERPRISES INC. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by BETTER BUY ENTERPRISES INC.?

No, BETTER BUY ENTERPRISES INC. does not offer warranties.

What services does BETTER BUY ENTERPRISES INC. offer?

BETTER BUY ENTERPRISES INC. offers the following services: BETTER BUY ENTERPRISES INC offer quality Kitchen and Bath Cabinets, In particular contemporary cabinets: Door material type: Melamine, Laminate, PVC thermofoil, Acrylic, High Gloss Lacquer, Wood Veneer. Box material type: Plywood box and Melamine box. Quartz/Granite Counter tops, Stainless Steel Sinks, Faucets, European style range hoods, Travertine, Marble, Granite and Porcelain Tile, Beautiful Solid wood and Engineered wood Hardwood floor. Many choices of Laminated Flooring.