American Air Heating and Air Conditioning

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2014

321 N Sweet Ave

Fullerton, CA 92833

Heating and Air Conditioning: Repair, Service, and Installations. Commercial and Residential. Dryer (laundry vent) vent cleaning....

08/29/2018

Gary F.

My unit went out on Saturday during a 100+ heatwave. My long time A/C company was swamped with calls and could not help me for 5 days. Eric Roos was also swamped but agreed to help me the next day (a Sunday). Eric did an excellent job identifying the problem (me) and educating me to the the functional workings of the condenser. While I had already replaced the blown fuses near the condenser, I had failed to reset the 220 circuit breakers on the main box! Eric also educated me to the two main condenser parts that might need replacing (capacitor and contacts). Because he knows Dave Kramer (Mike's Heating and Air Conditioning) that I usually use, he suggested having Dave do the serving at his convenience. Not only did Eric fit me into his busy schedule on short notice, he did not even charge me for coming out! I now have two "go to guys" for A/C help.

Description of Work
A/C condenser was not working. Fuses needed replacing and main circuit breaker turned on.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/07/2008

LYNDA P.

He stayed on top of everything and always kept me informed. He was very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
I had an old heater/ac unit. Eric came to check it out as I was having problems. He pointed out the probable cause and said I could get another 1 to 5 years of service. When another problem came up, not related, I decided to remove the old unit and have a new one installed. Eric did a great job, he was quick and very thorough. He charged exactly what he quoted. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Cool Air Technologies Inc

🌟🌟SUPER SERVICE AWARD Winner🏆🌟🌟 Awarded 14 consecutive Years in a row! Thank you for visiting our profile. Cool Air Technologies was started over 22 years ago by Bill and Trish McIntosh. We are a small Mom and Pop company that services all of Orange County. We provide service on all makes and models. And we offer free no-pressure bids on new equipment. We accept AMEX MC, VISA and offer up to 2 Year Financing on new equipment as well. A little over 14 years ago, a few customers put us on Angie's List. And ever since we've been honored to have consecutively receive the Super Service Award (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. It's an honor that is only bestowed upon 2% of Angie's List contractors. It is determined by Price, Customer Service, Quality, and Professionalism. We have also maintained a 5 Star Rating on Google as well as Yelp. Altogether there are over 2500 reviews on our company. We are proud of our awards. And we hope that your experience with us goes beyond your expectations. :) ‘Every job is backed by my personal guarantee that you will be completely satisfied." Bill McIntosh -owner of Cool Air Technologies. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you! Bringing you comfort from our family to yours! Please contact us directly at (714) 731-9292 or (800) 453-0444

Offers by Cool Air Technologies Inc on Angi
    SINCLAIR HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING LLC

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGES FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. *PHONE CORRESPONDENCE IS PREFERRED FOR NEW CLIENTS*

YAEGER SERVICES INC

We believe everyone deserves a fair deal, which is why we will never sell you anything your system doesn’t need. We believe in delivering high-quality work at a fair price because we believe in treating customers like family. And we believe air conditioning and heating should be done right the first time, which is why we continually train our techs using a nationally recognized, professional organization of HVAC excellence, NATE.

Offers by YAEGER SERVICES INC on Angi

Air Duct cleaning & repair

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about American Air Heating and Air Conditioning

How is American Air Heating and Air Conditioning overall rated?

American Air Heating and Air Conditioning is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are American Air Heating and Air Conditioning open?

American Air Heating and Air Conditioning is open:

Sunday: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

What payment options does American Air Heating and Air Conditioning provide

American Air Heating and Air Conditioning accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does American Air Heating and Air Conditioning offer free estimates?

No, American Air Heating and Air Conditioning does not offer free project estimates.

Does American Air Heating and Air Conditioning offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, American Air Heating and Air Conditioning offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does American Air Heating and Air Conditioning offer a senior discount?

No, American Air Heating and Air Conditioning does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by American Air Heating and Air Conditioning?

Yes, American Air Heating and Air Conditioning offers warranties.

What services does American Air Heating and Air Conditioning offer?

American Air Heating and Air Conditioning offers the following services: Heating and Air Conditioning: Repairs, Service and Installations (commercial and Residential) Laundry Vent (dryer vent) cleaning. Estimates.

Are there any services American Air Heating and Air Conditioning does not offer?

Air Duct cleaning & repair