ALL PRO BUILDERS INC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since September 2006

4.3

1400 W COMMONWEALTH AVE

Fullerton, CA 92833

All Pro Builders Inc. is a family-owned, fully licensed and insured Design-Build Contractor that has been serving Orange & Los Angeles Counties for over two decades! We hope you will take the time to explore our site and discover how we can help make your home improvement dreams a reality....

05/08/2015

Kathleen K.

We have used them for around 20 years. They are local. They are very dependable. They try to do exactly what I want. I am very happy with what the final results are.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Bathroom.

Category home remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It has been our pleasure serving you over the years : )

01/21/2015

Adele T.

Description of Work
Services not performed yet.

11/24/2014

Bruce S.

Crew was excellent, arrived on time every day, were meticulous in their work and cleaned up thoroughly. Extremely pleased with All Pro. Their pricing was straight forward--no games, no pressure, no and quot;discount if you sign the contract todayand quot; sort of pressure tactics.

Description of Work
Replaced original windows, repaired earthquake damage on chimney

07/18/2014

Helen J.

My experience with All Pro was an exceptional one. I have never been involved in a renovation so I was very apprehensive. I live in a 60 year old house that was a rental for 45 years with very little upgrades ever done to it. My biggest concern in the beginning of the reno was that they would find some horrible problem that would end up costing me a huge amount of my budget and making me loose something I really wanted to do. I am happy to say that never happened and they made me feel at ease about it. In my opinion All Pro's greatest asset is their crew. These guys are so polite, clean, professional, and quality craftsmen! I am so impressed with all of them! They picked up after themselves and vacuumed the construction dust every day before they left. They covered everything in the house to minimize the dust and uncovered the areas we were living in every day. Their Foreman, Bobby, was so very respectful and an exceptional craftsman. He went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect!

Description of Work
Added a bathroom to the current square footage by moving a wall in a secondary bedroom and moving the water heater. Remodeled current bathroom. Remodeled kitchen making a more open floor plan and moving a wall back in order to make the kitchen bigger. Moved the laundry into the house and installed new windows making them a standard size. New stucco and outside paint.

Category contractors, remodeling, replacement windows, stucco, home remodeling, house painters

Thank you for the glowing review [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to helping you with any future renovations you may need : )

04/10/2013

David S.

The quote was reasonable and the experience was good.

Description of Work
All Pro Builders gave me a quote for a bathroom addition and a kitchen remodeling.

08/14/2010

PAUL C.

They declined to bid on job because it would be too small for them to be competitive. They recommended that we choose a smaller contractor. They responded in a timely manner to my initial inquiry. We were pleased with their honesty and professionalism.

Description of Work
Requested and obtained estimate to build approx. 8x8 custom garden shed on concrete slab.

Category contractors, concrete repair, remodeling, roofing, woodworking

12/29/2008

Angela N.

They were nice, professional and on time. The quote for the kitchen was literally double the others. They were very responsive. They seem like a good company but really over priced. We were going to have a wall put up to enclose a room and they wanted to do all of this electrical work for the room. It didn t need any electrical work. they wanted to charge us $1700 more than the average to do electrical work that wasn t needed.

Description of Work
They gave us a quote for a kitchen remodel.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

09/06/2007

JEFF B.

All Pro was good but the subs were not as good.

Description of Work
They added a room for us.

Category remodeling

09/28/2006

JENNY K.

Not Good! Very slow going on it's second month for a small bathroom (8 ft x 8 ft). They never put in start dates and finish dates in there contract. They don't give a detailed enough contract even though I asked for one. They have only spent 27 hours total in a 5 week period. Owner is bad about returning calls. The work performed was excellent, when they came to do the job. But be careful to make sure that the owner tells them what you wanted. This price does not include fixtures or tile, but does include installation. His staff is very good and the plumber and framer is the best I have ever worked with and that is what has kept me sane. Oh I forgot to mention that this is the only bathroom I have for showering. This should of been a 3 week job max. So if you don't mind hanging out all day everyday to see what's coming next then they are a great company to hire. If you work you may need to take a leave of absence.

Description of Work
This was a complete Bathroom Remodel. I gutted the bathroom completely including the sub-floor due to water damage. They performed the following: framing, subflooring replacement, plumber installing new pipes, moved my window over, moved my door over, tiling, hot mopping, and drywalling.

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

3 Phase Electric

We specialize in electrical services, repairs, installs, lighting, panel upgrades, ceiling fans, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by 3 Phase Electric on Angi
    Kenmore Painting and Maintenance

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Financing Available

Room Additions, Family Rooms, 2nd Story Additions, Loft Additions, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels, Fireplaces & Mantels, Aluminum & Wood Patio Covers, Duralum Sunrooms, Roofing, Flooring, Milgard & PlyGem Windows and Doors, Designs & Blueprints.

Landscaping and Pool Services.