Your Home Remodeling and Design

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2010

Certified Green Professional Builder and Certified Aging in Place Specialist, see listing at www.nahb.com, National Association of Home Builders, in Washington, DC. We offer an additional $250.00 off our services to any client that mentions they found us on Angie's List. Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist....

Rod's Painting And Decorating

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We have industry experience since the 1990's, for residential and commercial properties. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Vezina Industries

Serving the Central Valley since 2007. We are a diversified building products company for both new construction and retrofit projects. We offer sales and installation of windows, insulation, fireplaces, solar and roofing. We also offer 0 down financing on our installed energy efficient products to help reduce your energy bills and to make your home more comfortable. Our experienced sales staff can help you find the best plan to suit your needs. We provide professional, curtious and timely service. Call today for information and free estimates.

RVM DRYWALL N INTERIOR & MORE

Ruben has been specializing in all types of remodeling projects for over 25 years. He takes pride in each and every job. Specialties include drywall, painting, and plumbing and electrical repairs. We are bilingual and are fluent in English and Spanish. Call today for your free estimate.

04/22/2014

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

I have never entered into any remodeling contract with a [member name removed]. I don't personally or through business know a [member name removed] He must have mistaken my company for someone else. This review is false

11/20/2013

They secured a footing on the back patio, and finished up a few other projects around the home. Everything was done through my realtor.

Description of Work
They did some repairs on my home to get my house ready to put on the market.

Category home staging

07/22/2013

Description of Work
Contacted on remodeling project about a week ago for a quote, haven't heard from them yet.

Category interior designers,remodeling

06/11/2013

My experience was fine. The quote wasn't reasonable. It was fine talking to them.

Description of Work
I had an estimate from Your Home Remodeling and Design for kitchen cabinets.

Category custom cabinets

05/20/2013

Circumstances occurred to eliminate need for renovation

Description of Work
Provided excellent evaluation to renovate bathroom for handicap access and modernization.

Category remodeling

Interior design consultation, design project planning, full retail sales of all home furnishings to complete in home clients remodeling, general building contractor to perform and complete all construction aspects of your remodeling projects, kitchen, bathroom, general home remodeling, plus all window covering, carpet, flooring, tile, granite, cabinets, furniture & accessories.

New home construction.