VALLEY RAIN GUTTERS

Founded 1977 • With Angi since July 2006

Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Repair & Replacement...

Solar Panel Cleaning Company. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Dareck Gutierrez offers General handyman services in the Livingston, CA and surrounding areas. We're trained and dedicated to providing quality service for all of our clients. I have over 6 years of experience in the home construction and repair industry, so I know what it takes to get your job done right. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. We are offering free estimates and would love to look at any upcoming project you have in your home. Have a question? Call us or click for a free quote today!

02/13/2018

The work was done quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Replacing a rain gutter

11/07/2017

Set appointment and never showed up. Did not call to cancel or reschedule, wasted our time. We understand if schedules change or there is a delay but we find that it is very unprofessional not to contact us.

Description of Work
Want new gutters installed on single level home

04/03/2014

They were amazing. I realized that they were installing gutters around the whole house and stopped them because I just needed the front and back done. They got a hold of the boss who informed me they could remove the gutters on the sides OR keep the gutters all around the house and discount $125 from the total. I got a great deal and they were very easy to work with, nice people. I did call them b...

Description of Work
They initially came out and gave me estimates for gutter installation on the front and back of the house as well as an estimate for gutter installation all around the house

02/07/2014

He did an awesome job. Quick and well done.

Description of Work
Installed new rain gutters.

Category gutter cleaning

12/12/2013

Called twice and left messages requesting an appointment for an estimate. Never returned either call.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

SEAMLESS RAIN GUTTERS AND DOWNSPOUTS, CLEANING & REPAIRS, 5" & 6" OG GUTTER, STRAIGHT BACK DESIGN. ALUMINUM, STEEL & COPPER

Check, Visa, MasterCard