Tru Turf Scapes

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2013

Additional phone numbers - (559) 421-9005, Additional emails - david@truturf.co...

Stay True Lawn Care

At Stay True Lawn care , we offer everything you need to make sure that your lawn is healthy and thriving all year long. Whether your property is residential or commercial, we look forward to getting to know your yard and learning how we can best serve you. We do it all lawn mowing, Fertilizer & Weed Control, Clean Ups, Pruning, Sidewalk and curb edging

Anthony Campos Landscape

Landscape & maintenance. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

A & M Tree Care And Landscape

We specialize in all phases of landscaping and tree services! We are licensed and insured! Tree trimming, removal, lawn and yard work, hardscaping, and everything in between! We can do it all! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/02/2016

.It went well the crew was great even moved large bird of paradise . The only problem i had was the Guy who does the drains . I asked him not to move the drain and now i'm having a problem it was placed to high. With the recent rains i have a lot of flooding i didn't have before. I tried to contact several people but have had no response so far. I'm very dissapointed. I don't know if i would recom...

Description of Work
completely redid lawn area sprinklers and lights new drainage.

Category lawn service

09/04/2014

Description of Work
They installed Synthetic lawn and it could have been better. I'm not happy that a seem shows and they way they rolled the ends. Overall it looks ok, but we had Syn Lawn do the backyard and it looks a lot more professionally done.

Category lawn service

03/31/2014

Description of Work
Completely took out the backyard lawn, reconfigured and laid synthetic grass and revise the sprinkler system. They had the best price by far, and the quality was top notch. The crew was competent and pleasant to work with. |It looks great and is easy to maintain. |I live in a gated community which prohibits use of product in the front yard.....If approved, I will use Tru Turf to do the rest of the job.

Category landscaping,lawn service

04/29/2013

Looks great!!! The installers were a pleasure to work with ...competent and answered all concerns. The cleanup included scrubbing the neighbors driveway (provides access to my house in a gated community) for any marks made by tires. Have returned for adjustments to sprinkler system The neighbors love it!

Description of Work
Completely replaced my back lawn by digging down 31/2 inches, treating the ground, then filling with 31/5 inches of crushed granite. Installed top grade synthetic grass on a slight slope (rolling) , nailed all down and repositioned sprinkling sysem.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Residential and commercial lawn installed, putting green & sports court.

NA

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available