Solar Negotiators

12/31/2022

6701 N Milburn Ave

Fresno, CA 93722

Social Distancing and Mask Policies Enforced

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Gilbert T Client Install - Fresno, CA

Gilbert T Client Install - Fresno, CA

solar companies201993722
Completed December 2019 Installation Date: 12/7/2019 System Size: 16.1 kW Panels: Axitec 385 Inverter: SE 11400

Solar Negotiators is here to help you navigate the unknowns of solar. We work hard to simplify what can be complicated process. Our sales team views your initial consultation as an opportunity to educate you, rather than sell you. We want our customers to make an informed decision, and ultimately feel confident about their solar purchase. Solar is a lifetime investment decision. We account for what can go wrong ahead of time. We make it our mission to set our clients up for solar success. Beginning with your sales consultation, we ensure your system is optimized for performance. We account for potential threats to your solar production by protecting you with our Pros Membership plan: cleaning, inspection and monitoring for the 25+ years you’re in the home....

solar companies (5)electrician (1)

10/05/2020

Jimmy K.

I highly recommend this amazing local, veteran and family, owned small business chock full of friendly professionals eager to help get your solar needs fulfilled. My beautiful wife and I purchased our 2400 sq/ft retirement home in the Sunnyside area of Fresno in the spring of 2018. After a couple months, I started looking into Solar; I wanted to get away from PG&E. After weighing all our options (13 bids), we felt Solar Negotiators was the company for us. From my first contact with Dawn Souza all the way through to patch and paint with Louis Duran, every single person I interacted with were professional, friendly, and eager to please. Chris Moran owner, and yes...singer of our great nation's National Anthem, (check him out on YouTube) gave me a call to hash out a deal on 55, LG335N1K-V5 Black on Black, he had on hand. He helped me with a wonderful deal. For the install we had Omar and his crew, which also included Johnny, Kevin, and Christian, at our home for a week installing a reverse tilt, 2 inverters, 55 panels on our roof. They put ALL conduit in our attic, moved our breakers into a sub-panel in the garage along with the inverters. Every day prior to leaving the jobsite, the crew would clean up. You would never even know work was going on. Mike Whitford the foreman completed the final hook up. Jackie Healy managed the project. Mike Perez came to our home and provided information regarding installation of a generator. In each instance, interacting with these individuals made me happy I selected Solar Negotiators for our solar installation.

Description of Work
Solar Panel Install 18.5KW

Category electrician, solar panels

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

07/02/2019

Hugo A.

Hector was hands down the most helpful of all the companies I interviewed. They did a great job, were fast and very professional. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They installed solar panels on my house.

Work Completed On 04/26/2019

09/09/2018

Terry M.

No response to inquiry

Description of Work
solar panel design and installation

Work Completed On 09/09/2018

09/13/2017

Jeff F.

In the process

Description of Work
Installing solar

Work Completed On 09/13/2017

07/21/2016

matthew G.

Flawless Absoluetly top notch service from a veteran owned company. These guys and gals know what they are doing, they know what the term "customer satisfaction" means and they strive to achieve it. Not only were they the lowest quote out of 4 companys, they were also the most knowledgeable. They do not have a proprietary product, they look at several options with you to choose the product that fits best with your needs. A+++. I have already recommended them to several friends and family and I recommend you give them a call as well.

Description of Work
Solar Install

Work Completed On 05/01/2015

Solar Installation Solar Batteries System Additions Inverter Upgrades Solar Maintenance: Panel Cleaning, Repair, Monitoring Energy Efficiency Upgrades

Solar hot water heaters