Ski's Tree Service

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2006

We have been in business since 1994 and are fully insured. Our contractor's state license number is 753448.We are a member of the BBB with a rating of A+....

Imagine Tree Service, Inc.

Imagine Tree Service is your one stop shop for all your tree service needs. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond for our customers. We take great pride in our work with focus on detail and what it takes to get the job done safety. There is no project too big or small for Imagine Tree Service, Inc. We specialize in Tree removals, trimming, and stump removals. We would love to come take a look at your damaged, broken or falling trees before disaster strikes! Give us a call today for your next tree service project!

L ELENE'S TREE SERVICE

You can trust the professionals at our family-owned business to provide you with quick and efficient tree trimming services today. With over 20 years of experience in the field, we strive to make your trees look healthy and more aesthetic. Count on us to have your trees laced and trimmed the way you want. You don't have to burn a hole in your pocket when you deal with us! Our tree services are affordable and of the best quality. We can send you a photo of your tree after the job is done. 4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES A FLAT RATE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES.

Mid Valley Tree Service

Tree Removal, tree trimming, stump grinding tree pruning, brush removal, tree hauling We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

11/24/2019

They quoted a great competitive price and cut down our 70ft tree, removed the brush and ground the stump in one day. Very responsive.

Description of Work
Dead redwood tree

07/27/2019

This was a project of several trees on a property that had not had attention in 20 years. This was the best experience I’ve had with a tree service. I found Ski’s Tree Service because I had to keep looking after previous tree services did poor work and actually killed a tree. I could tell when interviewing him and comparing the estimates that he was the most professional and most of his crew had w...

Description of Work
Tree trim and dead tree removal

07/22/2019

They did not even bother to contact us with an estimate. There was no contact at all.

Description of Work
tree trimming

Category tree service

I appologize for not calling you. I'm 64 now and when you are busy you may forget chores. I have never forgot to be at a job site to work on time unless it is raining quite a lot. Thank You, John

06/14/2019

They did a really good job. They were very friendly, cut everything and left looks nice. Pricing was reasonable and quality was excellent. We would use them if we need them,

Description of Work
They cut down trees and shrubs.

Category tree service

Thank you very much and I now have been in busines for 25 years.

01/11/2019

These guys are amazing! John and Josh are super friendly an professional!!! VERY happy with my experience with them!

Description of Work
8 trees removed

Category tree service

Thank you, very much for your review. I have worked for many Angie List Customer's and you are one of the best. Also thank you for mentioning my son Josh. He is doing a great job. John

Tree trimming, stump grinding and complete removals. Lot clearing of trees.

Transplanting of trees or landscaping work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard