MVI Appliance and Handyman Services

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2013

We are a family owned appliance repair company. We care for our customers and understand your needs. We provide high quality standards with our certified appliance technicians. As soon as you call, we'll set up an appointment with you and have our technician come evaluate your problem. We service ALL models and ALL brands....

Patriot Small Motors & Maintenance

We are a small family owned business that believes in repairing items when they are broken not replacing them. Before you decide to replace give us the opportunity to fix it!

The Wood Floor Guys Inc.

The Wood Floor Guys Inc. is a new company with old roots. Our CEO Todd Hiester has been in the hardwood flooring business for over 20 years, running his own company, Todds Hardwood Flooring with his father Tim and his son Tyler. Over the years, our business began to grow into something bigger than one sole proprietor. So, in 2020 we decided to launch a new business focused on helping more people in Fresno and surrounding areas to get the hardwood floors of their dreams, while also giving our employees a better structure in which to thrive. We chose our name, The Wood Floor Guys, to reflect our nature as skilled craftsmen dedicated to what we do best. Every member of our team has years of experience in the trade, with truly advanced expertise in both installing brand new hardwood flooring and restoring old flooring to its former beauty. Unlike other flooring companies, we do not spread our focus to other areas like carpet or tile. There are no uninformed salespeople trying to sell you a poorly made product or unskilled labor. Instead, every member of our team is an expert in HARDWOOD FLOORING.

FRZ Electrical

Trust FRZ Electrical to provide you with installation, repairs, and more. Our experienced team works diligently to give clients amazing, high-quality service. We take pride in what we do, always challenging ourselves to go above and beyond for our clients. We also accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, Cash App, and Bit Coin, in addition to cash, check, and credit/debit cards. Give us a call today to see how we can help. We offer free estimate for larger projects, and free over-the-phone quotes for smaller ones.

05/16/2019

Volodymir is a very experienced and professional appliance guy! He does excellent work. Very reliable and trustworthy. Definitely recommend him to all who need any appliance repairs!

Description of Work
Appliance repair

Category appliance repair,handyman service,small appliance repair

10/29/2014

My dryer wasn't heating so I called my home warranty company who referred me to MVI Appliance. I paid him a $65 deductible to fix my dryer. He took it apart, couldn't find anything wrong with it, then recommended I have the dryer vent cleaned. He was absolutely correct; cleaning my dryer vent ended up fixing the problem. HOWEVER, shortly after, I started hearing a clanking sound coming from my dry...

Description of Work
Attempted to fix my dryer that wasn't heating.

Category handyman service

Repair Appliances of ALL models ans ALL brands: refrigerators, ranges, ovens, stoves, microwaves, washers/dryers, dishwashers, trash compactors, garbage disposal and etc. Handyman services also include paint, tile, carpentry, flooring, plumbing, and electrical.

We don't repair AC/Heater units, TV, phones, computers, and other small electronic gadgets.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal