MIGUEL'S LAWN SVC

With Angi since July 2006

Anthony Campos Landscape

Landscape & maintenance. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Stay True Lawn Care

At Stay True Lawn care , we offer everything you need to make sure that your lawn is healthy and thriving all year long. Whether your property is residential or commercial, we look forward to getting to know your yard and learning how we can best serve you. We do it all lawn mowing, Fertilizer & Weed Control, Clean Ups, Pruning, Sidewalk and curb edging

Entomo Pest Operations Inc.

07/07/2006

I HAVEN'T HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE MOLES SINCE THEY HAVE CAME AND TREATED MY YARD AND SET MOLE TRAPS. THEY ALSO PUT POISON IN THE GROUND. I HOPE THIS TAKES CARE OF THE MOLES.

Description of Work
THEY REMOVED THE MOLES FROM MY YARD.

Category animal removal

07/07/2006

I LIKE THE WAY THAT THEY CONDUCT THEIR WORK. I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS COMPANY LIKE I HAVE WITH THE REST OF THE COMPANY'S THAT I DEALT WITH.

Description of Work
I HAVE THEM TAKE CARE OF MY YARD.

Category lawn service