Lee’s Air, Plumbing, & Heating

Founded 1981 • With Angi since July 2006

Lee's was founded in 1981. Lee's offers Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing services for Fresno, Madera, Sanger and Clovis to both businesses and home owners. Lee's offers residential plumbing diagnostics for $49 and that fee is waived upon approved repairs. Lee's offers residential AC & Heating

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

New AC & Heating Install

HVAC Companies

Complete installation of split system, new antimicrobial ducting installed and installation of an air purification system.
View project

4.3

HVAC Companies (70)plumbers (30)appliance repair (8)drain cleaning (7)water heaters (6)drain pipe installation (3)air duct cleaning (3)sewer cleaning (1)gas leak repair (1)water softeners (1)

07/29/2021

AUDRY S.

Eric Franklin performed repairs, he did excellent, he went above & beyond. It took a little longer than expected, but he stayed & did a great job.

Description of Work
a/c service

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a five star review and rating! We are pleased to hear that Eric went above and beyond. I apologize if it took a little longer than expected, we just want to make sure that we take a look at everything so you can stay cool for the rest of the summer! Thank you for choosing Lee's Air, Plumbing, & Heating!

06/29/2021

Phou T.

They are very professional, they do what they say, they come on time and they have courtesy

Description of Work
Purchased an A/C. Checked the A/C unit and vent yearly.

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we did. We are pleased to hear that we earned a five star rating from you! Thank you so much for choosing Lee's Air, Plumbing, & Heating!

06/14/2021

Omar M.

They did a good job. They communicate great, they did the job on the time im expecting them. Service is excellent.

Description of Work
They replace my water heater.

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time leave us a review and rating. We are pleased to hear that we the service was excellent! We hope to do even better next time.

12/11/2020

Dorothea W.

Great job. They were professional and respectful of our home. Each day everything was cleaned up and put away.

Description of Work
Replace HVAC and duct work

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

12/03/2020

keith L.

The plumber replaced the old angle valve with my new angle valve. My problem was that I was way over charged for the work to the point where I felt that I had been taken advantage of. It was the day before Thanksgiving and for me to find another plumber I would have had to wait until next week. When the plumber arrived, he told me the charge to replace the valve with my new one would be $169.00. Luckily I had a coupon from Angies list for $25.00 bringing the price down $144.00. But the price was still over priced. It only took the plumber approximately two minutes to exchange the valves. If I had known before I made the appointment with LeesAir that I was going to be quoted a price of $169.00 I would have not used them. Instead I would have called another plumber, and according to my sources, the job would have been done for approximately $75.00.

Description of Work
Replace a toilet angle valve with a new one that I had previously bought from a hardware store.

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

09/29/2020

Karana D.

The plumber showed us a trick for how to clear the food trap using the garbage disposal and water pressure, which I really appreciated! He also, with permission, came early so punctuality was great. Only downside is this business is pretty expensive, twice at least what I have paid out prior plumber.

Description of Work
Drain was clogged for the 4th time!

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

09/24/2020

James M.

Only issue was the date and time of the work changed twice. We have a suspended foundation so once they started it was completed fast.

Description of Work
Replaced 20 feet of leaking drain pipe with 3 tributaries

Category drain pipe

Cost $1,809.56

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

09/11/2020

Fred G.

Technician was prompt and work was completed quickly.

Description of Work
Install shut off valve on laundry room gas line.

Category gas leak repair

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

02/25/2020

Patrick B.

Fast - done in 24 hours. Repaired correctly. Unfortunately learned in retrospect that Charging $529 to saw into a wall, replace a pipe secured by a wing-nut. Will call again for an emergency. Otherwise, this does not represent a good value.

Description of Work
shower piping

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

02/19/2020

Emma J.

Service was done in reasonable amount of time and to my satisfaction. I'm pleased to have found a qualified professional to do the work

Description of Work
replumb hot & cold water lines

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

01/16/2020

Brian C.

They were excellent, not only were they professional but they were also nice!

Description of Work
Gave recommendations on my duct work.

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

12/06/2019

Barbara S.

They were awesome and I recommend them highly.

Description of Work
They service the unit a month ago.

Work Completed On 11/06/2019

11/24/2019

pat M.

prompt, knew what he was doing, fair pricing

Description of Work
bathtub faucet

Work Completed On 11/24/2019

Thank you for the great review and thank you for choosing Lee'[Member Information Removed] for your plumbing needs!

11/08/2019

David B.

Worker was efficient and punctual. Cost very high

Description of Work
Plumbing clog

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

Thank you for choosing Lee's for your plumbing needs. We appreciate your business and time that you took to share your experience. We look forward to serving you again.

11/07/2019

Andrea V.

I was told that should I need a new toilet, I could only purchase it from the Plumbing Co. at an inflated price even though I asked about getting A new toilet from Lowe's or Home Depot at a more reasonable price. Even the small gasket kit cost so much more than I expected. I almost Fainted when I heard the price of the gaskets. He did good work and was professional to work with. I assume that aside from the gasket kit The balance of my bill was for labor. My car mechanic doesn't even Charge that much!

Description of Work
Toilet gaskets were replaced between tank and the toilet.

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

Thank you for choosing Lee's for your plumbing needs. There is a one year warranty on the new gaskets that had been installed. If they fail with in the next 12 months, please give us a call and we will take care of you. Thank you for your business.

11/07/2019

Robert R.

Quite expensive - otherwise work was completed in a satisfactory manner.

Description of Work
Repair wash basin faucets

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for choosing Lee's Air for your plumbing need.

09/29/2019

Susan N.

Both went well and professionally completed. Very courteous repairman who was on time.

Description of Work
Replace the garbage disposal & fix bathroom faucet.

Work Completed On 09/28/2019

Thank you for allowing Lee's Air the opportunity to serve you and for taking the time to share your experience! We appreciate you!

09/28/2019

Patricia M.

The technician was very nice and replaced the part very quickly.

Description of Work
Replaced had pipe valve.

Work Completed On 09/28/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and thank you for the kind review!

09/10/2019

Samuel G.

I understood a $49 charge would be for the initial call and any services needed would be a CO$T minus the $49... if agreed to have worked done. I did not know? and the service person explained, that the company had a FLAT RATE? for any clogged plumbing?? I DIDN'T really have a choice... the service person was already onsite, the situation needed to be resolved... I proceeded to have the work done. This repair, minus the $49, still CO$T me $236.02.. BIG ONES. I am still angry and confused.. I know my outcome would be different if I KNEW about the FLAT RATE.... be aware !!!

Description of Work
drainage from house to main sewage was clogged and cleared

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

Hello Sir! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you. I am glad to see we averaged a B rating with the services provided to you but I am concerned about the anger and confusion part of it. I apologize for that. That is definitely not how we want our customers to feel. I looked into the appointment and listened to the phone call from when you first called in to book an appointment to see if our customer service rep relayed information correctly. I did find that our customer rep did explain that it is an initial $49 diagnostic fee and that is waived upon any approved repairs. I also spoke to our plumbing specialist that was on site and I do see that you approved the repair estimate. Approving estimates is not required by our company, that is totally up to you. I do understand that a main line clog can be very inconvenient for residents & home owners. It is not a pleasant thing to deal with. I owned a home few years back that was built in 1921 and the most common issue for me was main line clogs. It actually ended up being the reason why I sold the home. As far as the term "flat rate", the just means we do not charge by the hour. The estimate given to you is the cost to perform the repair, regardless of the amount of time it takes to complete the repair. Again, I apologize for the confusion on our part. I do hear your concerns and will address them with our team and advise our team to be very clear on how we go about things moving forward. If there is anything else you would like to discuss, I can be reached directly at our office. Thank you for your business, Bailey Thompson Marketing Manager Lee's Air 559-227-9569 Baileythompson@leesair.com

09/03/2019

Rex S.

The estimator came out took all the measurements and said it would be a great project that they would love to do it. He would get back with me in a day or two with cost and scheduling. For two weeks I called and only that estimator could help me, and he was out in the field I was told. finally after the two weeks of calling and leaving messages the estimator finally calls me back and said "Oh, I was on vacation and I thought your job was completed" I then asked him how much the job came to and when they could start? he asked if he could total it up and call me back, I agreed. The next day he leaves a message saying it was too much work for their company to do and it was too complex for them. Thanks a lot.

Description of Work
Laundry remodeled into Bathroom

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/02/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Lee's even though it was far from the best. This type of feedback is good for us to use as a tool to help us do better in the future. This was not our normal protocol for communication and you have every right to be upset. I apologize for your time that was wasted and for our lack of follow through. I hope you were able to find a company that provides remodel work. If there is any other concerns you would like to discuss, feel free to reach out directly. Bailey Thompson Marketing Manager 559-227-9569

09/01/2019

karen R.

Went well. Had to return a hot water heater to Home Depot because I purchased a heater for natural gas. I live in the country so I needed a propane hot water heater. I was able to return it to Home Depot and Lee’s brought out the proper one and installed it. $2600

Description of Work
Install a hot water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 08/20/2019

Hello, Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!! We know there are many companies to choose from. I am glad to see that Lee's was able to get a new water heater installed and hot water going in your home. We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. with Lee's Air.

08/08/2019

Joan G.

Very professional, got the work done in a timely manner

Description of Work
AC check up and unplugged condensation tubes

Work Completed On 08/08/2019