KOTENKOFF'S GRANITE

With Angi since July 2006

4.3

If your home or business needs a face-lift, you need reputable remodeling contractors on your side. Icon Construction & Design assists residential and commercial clients with their biggest remodeling projects, including kitchen renovations and bathroom upgrades.

We are a small custom tile company with over 20 years experience. We specialize in kitchen and bath remodel. We are big enough to handle any job, and small enough to care..

We are a design and build residential remodeling and window company. Licensed, bonded, and insured. We provide full project kitchen and bathroom remodeling for every budget, timeline, and style. We are also certified dealers of Anlin Windows Windows & Doors, Simonton Windows & Doors, Milgard Windows & Doors, and MI Windows & Doors. We have over 35 years of experience in the remodeling business and our only goal is to provide you with a pleasant experience and a beautiful product you can brag about.

06/08/2021

Kotenkoff Granite did a great job from demo to installation. I have very narrow hallway and wood floor that they had to walk through. They covered my floors and were very careful with the big granite pieces thay they brought in for the shower. From start to finish we had this project done in about 15 days. Totally recommend their quality of work. Will use them again for next project.

Description of Work
Bathroom vanity and shower

Category countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

12/29/2010

Would not return phone calls for installation after contract was signed. Did not show up for date that he was to show for installation, I had to call him and he said he was too busy to call me and that they had not cut and polish the granite. On each call he showed up from an 1 hour to 3 hours late. Did not do finish work, i.e. caulking and was short on the backspash with a 1/2" gap from the wall....

Description of Work
Vanity top in bathroom. Approximatly 56" x 22" with a 4.5" backsplash. Removed old vanity top and replaced with the granite top. Single under the counter sink (I supplied the sink) with cutouts for a 4" faucet.

Category countertops,marble & granite

07/07/2006

THEY WERE VERY NICE AND VERY FAST. IT ONLY TOOK ABOUT 3 BUSINESS DAYS. THEY CLEANED UP AFTER THEMSELVES, AND IT WASN'T THAT EXPENSIVE. I WOULD DEFINITELY HIRE THEM AGAIN.

Description of Work
I HAD NEW GRANITE FLOORING AND COUNTERTOPS PUT IN MY KITCHEN.

Category countertops,marble & granite