Home Depot

With Angi since June 2006

3.9

We're here to help you do more. Provide the know-how you need. Give you the resources to get it done. Unleash the doer in you....

Vezina Industries

Vezina Industries

Serving the Central Valley since 2007. We are a diversified building products company for both new construction and retrofit projects. We offer sales and installation of windows, insulation, fireplaces, solar and roofing. We also offer 0 down financing on our installed energy efficient products to help reduce your energy bills and to make your home more comfortable. Our experienced sales staff can help you find the best plan to suit your needs. We provide professional, curtious and timely service. Call today for information and free estimates.

07/23/2007

It's hard to say my feeling here. They are just kind of slow I guess. I had them install my floor in the past and finally when they got it done, they sent out a contractor who lived like 40 miles away and was here all day and night. Also, when you go in and order something, they do not send someone out to measure for like over a week. Meanwhile, I had already bought the material and they were just...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Depot was hired to put shades in a bay window for me. It was three top of the line shades and they were honeycombed shaped shades. The middle shade is about 5 foot and does not have a string and the other two are about 18 inches.

CATEGORY window treatments

07/17/2006

WE ARE GLAD THAT WE HAD THIS COMPANY PUT IN OUR NEW DOORS. THEY ARE VERY STRONG AND STURDY. THE COMPANY WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND DID THEIR JOB QUICKLY, AND WE FEEL SO MUCH SAFER.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY INSTALLED EIGHT DOORS INSIDE THE HOUSE AND ALSO INSTALLED A SECURITY DOOR..

CATEGORY doors

07/17/2006

WE PURCHASED OUR CARPET FROM HOME DEPOT, AND WE ARRANGED FOR THEM TO INSTALL THE CARPET. THEY WERE VERY PUNCTUAL AND RESPONSIVE. THEY WORK WELL WITH PROFESSIONALISM. THE GENTLEMEN CLEANED THEIR MESS UP AS WELL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY INSTALLED CARPET THROUGHOUT MY 1600 SQ FT HOME.

CATEGORY carpet installation

07/17/2006

I THOUGHT HOME DEPOT DID AN EXCELLENT JOB. THEY ALL WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS. THEY ANSWERED ANY QUESTIONS THAT I HAD. THEY INSTALLED THEM IN THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF TIME.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HOME DEPOT CAME TO MY HOUSE AND RIPPED OUT MY OLD CABINETS AND INSTALLED NEW ONES.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

07/17/2006

THE PRICE WAS VERY REASONABLE, AND HE GOT IT DONE IN ABOUT TWO HOURS. HE KEPT MY KITCHEN MAINTAINED AND WAS REALLY POLITE. HE SEEMED VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE DIFFERENT KINDS OF FLOORING OR COUNTERTOPS THAT THERE WERE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HAD A GUY FROM HOME DEPOT COME AND TEAR OFF OUR OLD COUNTERTOPS AND REPLACE THEM WITH BUTCHER BLOCK COUNTERTOPS.

CATEGORY countertops

Bathtub & shower liners, cabinet re-facing, carpet, countertops, home organization, doors, electrical, garage floor coating, heating & cooling, interior shutters, laminate, tile, wood & vinyl flooring, water heaters & softeners, window treatments, garage doors, decks, roofing, painting, sheds, siding, sunrooms, & windows