Harper Remodeling

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2011

General Remodeling

Remodeling and General building....

Icon Construction & Design

If your home or business needs a face-lift, you need reputable remodeling contractors on your side. Icon Construction & Design assists residential and commercial clients with their biggest remodeling projects, including kitchen renovations and bathroom upgrades.

Empire Project Management LLC

Empire Project Management brings a thorough knowledge to the residential and commercial construction process. With extensive experience in the San Francisco Bay Area, Fresno, and Jackson MS markets, Empire Project Management has created an organization which strives to execute projects of various scopes and sizes all the while delivering the highest level of service to it's clients.

Italish Remodeling and Custom Cabinets

We remodel homes and build custom cabinets. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

12/16/2011

I used him for years and his work was great but the longer I had him working for me the worse he got. He was very nice and it was a pleasure working with him until the end. When he came out, he was supposed to move my hot tub. He did not cap the gas line or finish the job. I tried calling him but he would not answer so I gave up.

Description of Work
He came out to take out my hot tub.

Category remodeling

Kitchen and bath remodeling. Complete addition and new construction building.