Donnie Papaleo

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2010

4240 W Harvard

Fresno, CA 93722

Flooring installer for the entire Fresno market. Mostly hard surface flooring.

Jeff D.
10/20/2014
Donnie accepted the job and the next day called to say that he could not do the job. This left us scrambling to find another contractor. I would never attempt to hire this guy. His acceptance and next day cancellation caused undue stress.
Description of Work
Donnie accepted a flooring installation job on a Wednesday, knowing it was a rush job with short time frames. He came and provided an estimate. The next day, he called and cancelled saying he was too busy to do the job. A true professional would have said up front that he could not do it so that we could find someone that could.
Linda E.
08/11/2014
He is very professional, he is extremely polite, very respectful of the people's homes. He's a wonderful young man in every way. He's a son of a very good friend and we decided to try him. The other thing is we seen all the work he has done in his own home, which is beautiful. He's very honest and will work with people.
Description of Work
Ceramic tile counter top for the patio.
ceramic tile
Sherry M.
06/12/2014
So disappointed.......We were unable to schedule this provider to tile our floors. We had originally scheduled an appointment on a Saturday for the estimate, however I had to cancel do to a family emergency. We rescheduled the estimate for the following Tuesday, but he called and cancelled because he was trying to finish another job. We were disappointed, but understood and rescheduled the estimate for the following Thursday, because he said he would be available at any time that day. When I called mid-day to confirm our appointment, he hesitated to give me a solid and quot;yes I'll be there between 4 and 5pm. I told him we were adjusting our schedules to meet with him....so he then suggested he had the whole day free the following day. When I told him that day wouldn't work for us, he weakly said I be there today after-all. My husband called and told him to forget it. If it was so difficult to get him here for an estimate, we were afraid giving him the job would have been a nightmare. And the job wasn't small....we were going to re-tile approximately 1600 sq ft of our home! Very disappointed, he seemed like a very nice and professional guy.
Description of Work
Nothing.....
Doug D.
12/22/2013
Donnie installed a Laminate floor in our kitchen we had purchased from Lowe's in Fresno, Ca. Everything went well.
Description of Work
I used Donnie Papaleo.
Tony V.
07/08/2013
It went fine at the beginning, but at the end it was not so good. The pricing was good, but it just took him quite awhile to get back to us when he did not finish. He did not tell us that part of the doorway entrance was jammed, so we had a hard time. When they put the laminate floor down it was just hard to open the door and things like that. It was not that bad, but he just should've told us. Overall I could say that it was good, but it wasn't excellent. He started in the beginning of May and would've been able to do it the same day, but he ended up taking a month to come back. The price was $217 per square yard which was very good.
Description of Work
Donnie Papaleo installed some laminate flooring for me.
Joe P.
07/11/2012
Donnie is a perfectionist and does excellent work. He matched existing flooring with new, seamless and beautiful. Cleans up well and great attention to small details.
Description of Work
Removed entry way tile & carpet in closet. Installed laminate flooring.
ceramic tile, flooring contractor
Janet H.
05/17/2012
Beautiful lookslike a new home. He even told me how to care for the floors
Description of Work
He put tile through out my entire house and helped me paint 3 rooms . I bought the all the supplies myself. He was always on time. Great clean up everyday when he was done. I found him to be very professional but could also be fun. I liked his singing when he was working. ( it was funny) . I would use him in a heart beat again. If you use him tell him Jan says hi!!
flooring contractor, interior painters
Janet H.
07/18/2010
Fantastic. Extremely reasonable, very professional. I am also going to use him again in the future. If you want someone you can trust and does an excellant job for very reasonable price. Please contact Donnie.
Description of Work
He installed cermanic tile through out my entire house . He also painted several rooms for me. Once he saw I was painting myself to save money , he jumped in and said he would help and did not charge me. He was aware I was limited in what I could do finanically. I had to replace all the carpet with tile because of severe allgeries. As he would lay the tile , he would continue to clean up to make them shine. He was very professional. What I am now missing is his singing to classic rock while he is working. He also took all the furniture out for me and cleaned it when he brought it back in. Highly recommend.
flooring contractor, interior painters

Xpert Home Remodeling

With over 10 years of construction experience, here to help you with all your remodeling needs or dreams you may have. I enjoy the transformation process.

Diamond class painting inc

We are a professional company that you can trust to have your best interest. We believe in honor and integrity and we are 100% customer satisfaction. Our service is tailored to each individual customers needs to ensure we leave each job with a big smile and admiration.

Milne's Painting

**We accept all major credit cards** Milne’s painting was officially established in 1997, yet we have over 25 years of experience behind us in the painting industry. at milne’s painting we are dedicated to customer satisfaction through high quality craftsmanship, prompt service, and loyalty. we do commercial, residential and industrial work. we‘ve been servicing the bay area for nearly 15 years and recently have began servicing the san joaquin valley. we’ve worked with major contenders such as: swenson, roel, horizon, san jose, midstate, and sierra construction. The majority of our work is custom and we specialize in, but are not limited to; interior and exterior painting or staining and popcorn acoustic texture application or removal. We will paint to perfection and guarantee all of our work for five years. We will work with you from color consultation to completion of your project. This ensures that you are delighted with the results. We take great pride in the artistry of painting and are always meticulous with our paint preparation. One attribute we pride ourselves on is our attention to every detail. We use the finest in paints, including Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore.

Vinyl, hardwood, tile & laminate flooring.

Don't refinish hardwood.