Daniel Lopez

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2013

Over 20 years of experience...

At Stay True Lawn care , we offer everything you need to make sure that your lawn is healthy and thriving all year long. Whether your property is residential or commercial, we look forward to getting to know your yard and learning how we can best serve you. We do it all lawn mowing, Fertilizer & Weed Control, Clean Ups, Pruning, Sidewalk and curb edging

Landscape & maintenance. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

We specialize in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, irrigation system installs and repairs, plant and tree growing solutions, Eco-Smart landscape solutions, and more! We have industry experience since 2000. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/05/2014

Description of Work
Asked to change a leaking sprinkler and he replaced with one that was sticking out of lawn 6 inches which he had to fix again to match other sprinklers in lawn. He fixed a valve and charged me for several hours of labor. He charged me 50% higher for all parts used than cost at Home Depot. I disputed final bill and he took lower payment with argument.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

05/04/2013

He's very good and does what he says he's going to do. He charges reasonable rates. He comes very week. He does very good quality work and repeats everything he's done. He's very professional and very polite. I'm just very pleased with him.

Description of Work
I use Daniel Lopez for lawn care. He takes care of all my trees and scrubs. He also takes care of my watering system and irrigation system.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems