CPR CARPET & RESTORATION

Fresno, CA 93727

20 employees...

03/19/2020

Brian K.

Buyer beware when using this company. This particular company I implore customers not to use them. I would say their workers are somewhat decent. It highly suspect as they have acted somewhat unprofessional. Although they try to push the customer to come into the property when they’re not there to do any loss mitigation work. When the customer tries to explain that they themselves need to be there on the premises. However, based on my experience with the admin part of the company especially with Danielle, I would say be very careful when dealing with her. She has a bad habit of being argumentative, threatening, lying behavior and being manipulative. She will make up things to your insurance company so as to cause problems and does not listen to the customer. She will try to deflect her part of her responsibility and throw it back to the customer. She will disconnect phone calls when she doesn’t want to listen to the customer and their concerns. If I could rate this company a 0 I would. Because of her behavior towards me as customer, I would implore anyone whom is looking for a loss mitigation business to employ, do not use them.

Description of Work
Water damage clean up

12/20/2016

Jeanne B.

Excellent!

Description of Work
Carpets very old and had pet stains. The estimator came out and told what to expect and gave me the price for 2 rooms and a hallway. I called and set up appointment and they called to remind me. The bonded and professional young men called with their ETA and arrived on time. They treated the strains and did their work and pulled off one Christmas miracle. Carpet is close to being dried and it still has not been 24hr. Stains still have not resurfaced so i am happy. My husband also remarked how good it looked. Thank you Shawn, Kyle, Shang and office staff and of course Angie's List where I found your listing. Christmas will be a lot brighter with clean carpet.

10/08/2015

Thomas W.

Great job. Very thorough.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet: living room, hallway, bedroom

05/16/2014

Dale K.

They're wonderful and do a great job. They actually came out and cleaned my carpets. It was also nice that they didn't have to come back within a week afterwards. The guy that came out was very punctual. He called and said that he would be here at 9:30, and he was. He did not show up an hour and a half late like another company that I used. Their price was fair and I thought it was reasonable.

Description of Work
CPR Carpet and Restoration cleaned my carpets.

06/03/2013

Bryan G.

They were very nice and professional. They listened to me worries and inspected the whole house. They gave lots of information on our problems and suggestions and advice. The information given really helped educate me on our specific problem and the professional advice was priceless.

Description of Work
They came out to inspect the closet for mold and bid the job for removal.

11/27/2012

Ellen G.

Excellent. They treat all the stains and have even come back when one stain came back within a few weeks. No charge.

Description of Work
Have used them several times to clean our carpets. They are always on time, very professional and quick. Highly recommend them

02/03/2012

Mary C.

I would highly recommend. They took the burden off of me. I did not know what the first step to take was and they calmed me down and took care of everything.

Description of Work
Hired to fix a water leak and clean the carpet. They re-routed the hot water into the attic.

10/13/2011

Bob N.

Matt and his team are always prompt, professsional and generally just good guys. We have used them on numerous occasions and would highly recommend them when carpet cleaning or restoration needs surface.

Description of Work
Shampooed carperts throughout the house

03/21/2011

Carolyn P.

After being told by our insurance company that it would be a few hours to have someone at our house to deal with our flooded bedroom and bathroom, we called CPR Carpet and Restoration regarding our slab leak. The owner, Matt, assured us that a crew would be on the way immediately and they arrived 30 minutes later. The guys who showed up were great! They were very professional and worked quickly to remove the bulk of the water and start drying out the carpets. They worked until 11pm at night and were back first thing in the morning to continue. Over the next 5 days we encountered at least 5 CPR employees and they were all incredibly nice, very professional and always on time. We had a supervisor assigned to our job (Sean) and he was always part of the crew that came and oversaw the entire job. Matt kept in touch with us daily and worked directly with our insurance company. Our insurance agent was very impressed with his knowledge and expertise and said they would use CPR in the future. With everything else going related to this leak it was so reassuring to CPR in our corner. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Description of Work
Dried Master bedroom carpet, drywall, cabinets, under jacuzzi tub etc after a major slab leak flooded our master suite. This involved removing baseboards, drilling holes behind the baseboard and under cabinets and setting up dehumidifiers and blowers throughout the area.

Category carpet cleaners,mold removal

carpet cleaning & repair, reconstruction of flood and fire damage