Bulldog Plumbing & Sprinklers

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2009

Thank you for choosing Bulldog Sprinklers for your next repair or new sprinkler installation. Owner Patrick Leonard is a Fresno State Graduate, and has been in business 15 years. Please view our reviews to get a better understanding of our customer service and customer satisfaction reputation. Our number one priority is customer Satisfaction! Bulldog Sprinklers specializes in residential Sprinkler systems, plumbing repair, landscape irrigation repair & installation, fencing, painting and more. Ask about our new water heater special, we guarantee to beat any price. Thank you, Patrick...

At Stay True Lawn care , we offer everything you need to make sure that your lawn is healthy and thriving all year long. Whether your property is residential or commercial, we look forward to getting to know your yard and learning how we can best serve you. We do it all lawn mowing, Fertilizer & Weed Control, Clean Ups, Pruning, Sidewalk and curb edging

Landscape & maintenance. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

At Gold Eagle Painting, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer’s needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

10/19/2018

Job was done quickly and he did a great job of clean-up. Very friendly people and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Water main repair

Category irrigation systems,plumbing

09/04/2017

Once again, did not receive a response from these people. It did not go because they did not return my call.

Description of Work
Speinklers repaired and replaced. Leaks fixed..

Category irrigation systems

Hello Mrs [Member Name Removed], I apologize I did not respond to your call for service. I also work for the Cal Fire and am away from my phone often during wild land fire season. If we can help you in the future I would be happy to give you a discount for our service. Thank you Patrick 559-593-1590

05/08/2017

They never showed up and had no knowledge of the appointment

Description of Work
Needed sprinkler repair and made an appointment

Category irrigation systems

We unfortunately did not connect with this customer. We strive to put customer service and communication as a top priority. We look forward to helping aging in the future and always give a discount if we were in the wrong.

06/08/2016

Contacted Patrick about the project and he told me Johnny would give me a call shortly. I received a call from Johnny within the hour and setup and appointment for him to come by and give an estimate. I explained what I wanted done and he began working on it right away. I was expecting him to return in a few days, so I was very happy to know it would be worked on right away. He installed the drip ...

Description of Work
Installed drip lines in our backyard and repaired a sprinkler line damaged in several places by tree roots.

10/29/2015

The services went excellent. They were prompt, efficient, courteous, knowledgeable, and I was very impressed that they took care of my problem immediately.

Description of Work
They came and fixed a sprinkler system.

Category plumbing

Construction, plumbing and sprinklers specializes in residential plumbing repair, landscape irrigation repair & installation, fencing & painting.

Sewer service