Adolph's A-1 Tree Service

With Angi since July 2006

4.4

*Residential & Commercial *Same Day Service 7 Days a Week *24-Hour Emergency Service *People's Choice Award 2007, 2008 and 2009 *Senior Citizen Discounts *Free Estimates *No Job Too Big or Small *Competitive Rates *Experienced - Dependable - Prompt Service...

Happy Growing Landscaping

Happy Growing Landscaping

Here at Happy Growing Landscaping, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in our trade and take pride our commitment to quality from beginning to end of your project. We look forward to earning your business. Call us anytime with any questions you may have. Thanks for your time and have a great day.

08/30/2018

We have used this company before and they are always great. Quick service to come and quote taking out 8 dying large cedar trees and they write able to start the work the next day. They did a great job and can't wait to start landscaping our new yard!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

04/06/2015

I'The whole operation, including thorough clean-up, took a little over 2 hours..Very efficient, really well done. I rated "price" above with a B because there are cheaper tree services, but Adolph's as absolutely thorough and left the grounds in better trim than before the removal was done. His pricing is competitive, his work is superior.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took down 2 40+ ft.  trees  (1 deodora cedar, 1 redwood). and a volunteer out-of-control mulberry.

11/09/2012

I did not hire him. I feel he lies to people and tries to just take their money. He did same thing to other people I know

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He comes out and gives a expensive price!!!  If you don't do it he lowers the price by a good amount.  I felt he just out to steal your money.He also said there is no money in the tree trimming buisness, he makes more money fixing up cars and selling them.  I would never call him again.

05/17/2012

I'd recommend them. They seem to know what they're doing. They come in, they do the job, and they're gone. Quick and easy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They trimmed three trees this time, eight last time.

05/07/2012

Overall I'm satisfied with their service. I have used them a couple of years ago, so  I contacted them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them on two jobs, both last January. The first job was $3,500 and the other one is $350.

Landscaping & Lawn Services,Tree Service