Sunny Appliance Repair

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2015

4.4

Hello everyone! At Sunny Appliance Repair we always offer quality and affordable appliance repair service whenever your need it. We are always able to provide same-day service call at no-extra charge! Our technicians are licensed, qualified and experienced in all kinds of appliance repair works. Try to use our service once and you will recommend our company to your friends!...

AIRSTAR MECHANICAL

Occasionally works weekends, call for details. Free estimates on installations

Mr Reliable Plumbing & Heating

With 28+ years of industry experience, Mr. Reliable Plumbing & Heating is the only name that you need to know when it comes to expert service in plumbing, heating and air conditioning. We provide the finest in quality workmanship and customer care so you can feel confident that you are getting the best service around. Proudly serving residential and commercial customers in Silicon Valley and the entire South Bay Area.

Offers by Mr Reliable Plumbing & Heating on Angi
HVAC Gurus

Please call for a free estimate! Insulation Gurus have an extensive background in HVAC and insulation services. With fifteen years of experience on the field, the Gurus have earned a reputation as trusted installers. Our mission is to provide both our residential and commercial customers with reliability, expert advice, quality work integrity and an outstanding service. We dedicate ourselves 110% to our customers not only to achieve energy efficiency, comfort, and safety, but also to establish a friendship. Everybody needs a Guru in the family. Let us be yours!

01/21/2021

My dishwasher is mot working, i paid full price for service. I need refund to buy a new dish washer.

Description of Work
Change coil in dishwasher. Still not working

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

01/05/2021

I was quite clear about what I needed but after a bunch of email exchanges they told me that they don't repair electric dryers in my area. It was an amazingly simple job, at the end of the day. I won't be contacting them again.

Description of Work
Electric Dryer repair

08/26/2020

Required two visits. When he arrived, I told the repairman that we probably needed a new gasket for the motor, but he insisted on replacing only the motor and then left without testing. Immediately the leak was much worse. Scheduling a followup visit took a week and a half (supposedly to order the part). Sunny did not charge labor for the 2nd visit. After replacing the leaking seal, the problem seems to be completely solved. For the price of two repairs like this I can buy a new machine.

Description of Work
repair leaking dishwasher

06/28/2020

Correctly diagnosed problem but did not have parts on hand. Gave quote and lead time to get parts. Did not have face mask. Contacted another appliance repair firm that had parts on hand and quoted significantly lower price

Description of Work
Diagnose and repair cloths washer

05/28/2020

It went fine - OK, that’s 10 characters; satisfied?

Description of Work
Electric Dryer problem diagnoses

03/12/2020

Excellent. The repairman (Max) came out right away and was able to fix the problem in no time. Reasonable prices.

Description of Work
Refrigerator and stove burner

01/21/2020

Very well. Service person showed up on time and knew exactly the problem.

Description of Work
Fix dishwasher

11/26/2019

Michael was punctual, straightforward and professional, confirmed my wonderings, fixed the problem for the minimum labor cost and was in and out in 20 minutes.

Description of Work
Oven diagnostic and tepair

11/22/2019

The provider was very honest (accidentally over paid), friendly and I was very happy with their service. They were fast at responding to my request and I would recommend them to anyone looking for appliance repairs.

Description of Work
Dryer was making a bumping sound. Dryer had to be taken apart, fixed and then put back together again.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your time :)

11/01/2019

not good, would not recommend. could not speak English very well, nor understand my problem.

Description of Work
washer did not start and agitator was not stable

Category appliance repair

Hello [Member Name Removed], I am sorry to read this. I tried to call you, please return my call, if you would like. We will do whatever it takes to meet the demands of our customers. We can send our superviser to check your machine, or we can find another solution. Best regards, Lena Sunny manager

Appliance repair services: - washer and/or dryer repair - oven and/or stove/range repair - refrigerator repair - dishwasher repair - heater repair - A/C repair Appliance installation services: - washer installation - dryer installation - dishwasher installation

We do not provide A/C installation services yet and we do not serve portable appliances and RV refrigerators as well as small household appliances - irons, mixers, vacuum cleaners.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal