P W Stephens Environmental Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since July 2006

4047 Clipper Court

Fremont, CA 94538

P.W. Stephens is on of the largest and most experienced residential abatement contractor in the nation. P.W. Stephens is fully licensed and accredited and servicing clients throughout California. We have successfully completed over 250,000 residential, commercial and industrial projects serving contractors, Insurance professionals, homeowners, realtors, property managers, mortgage lenders, and industry professionals in the public and private sectors. P.W. Stephens has long been a respected name in the asbestos industry, and due to our size and strength in the asbestos abatement industry, P.W. Stephens will continue to grow into new environmental fields as the need arises. We have and always will be dedicated to providing the highest job quality and responsiveness to our customer’s needs and requirements. We welcome your suggestions and comments....

4.4

4.2

4.4

4.2
asbestos removal (26)air duct cleaning (4)mold removal (3)flooring (2)house painting (1)

02/03/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asbestos duct removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2017

06/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed sheetrock that contained asbestos. The areas of removal were isolated from the rest of the house. After the removal all was cleaned and vacummed thoroughly. They were very professional and courteous and did the job in the time and cost specified.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,asbestos removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2014

09/30/2013

Did not hire

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to give estimate but the guy seemed like he was trying to talk me out of removing the asbestos wrapped ducts. I cant recall if I was supposed to follow up with estimate request but Did not hv any sense of confidence in hiring this company to do the work and therefore did not follow up. It's a shame since it seems Synergy has the monopoly in the area for this type of work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2013

07/19/2010

Extremely poor responsiveness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called and estimator came to home - gave me lots of information about what involved and would email quote. Never emailed quote. Called regarding never received quote and told they would send it. Never sent quote or respond to 2nd call.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2010

08/27/2007

Sales person Brent Zega at first said the quote would include the 3rd party air testing. But on the contract, he wrote 3rd party air testing excluded. When I asked him, he said they actually performed testing themselves. But when I called the office, the receptionist said they don't do air testing. Then I talked to the manager Stephen. He said the receptionist didn't know anything, that they sent ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove asbestos acoustic ceiling and duct with asbestos paper tapes.

07/23/2007

They were excellent and on time. The workers were very friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed a linoleum floor that was very old. It was removed because of asbestos . After the floor was removed, a new linoleum floor was installed.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,asbestos removal

12/09/2006

I called the company and they gave me the name of the representative who would be calling to do the actual inspection. Ralph, a PW Stephens employee, called and we scheduled the appointment and we met as discussed. Ralph was prompt, very helpful, and explained everything. As it turned out, I have very little asbestos in my 50 year old house which is a relief and now, I will have the real scoop bef...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked for a representative to come out and tell me if there was asbestos in my house in advance of a furnace replacement so that I would know what to expect.

10/26/2006

This company was very unresponsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work was done, as the estimator never returned my calls. The person I initially spoke to on a Wed. seemed very nice and said an estimator would call me. He also gave me the estimator's phone number. The estimator never called me, so on Fri. I left a message in the morning and then tried again in the afternoon and again the following Monday when I gave up.

10/09/2006

I did not get enough information about the nature of the work and what to expect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove asbestos tiles and mastic.

07/21/2006

On time and did the job in one day. All seals in house seemed good. Seemed to clean up really well. No asbestos was found in our basement by my non-expert eyes. Quoted on phone - was really convenient. Price was excellent. Provided certificate of disposal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed asbestos pipes for heater and asbestos plenum on old heater. Cleaned up all ends of heater pipes in walls and painted to stop asbestos fibers from getting everywhere. Sealed entire house and had flow and filters to contain and dispose of asbestos.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,asbestos removal

Asbestos abatement, lead paint removal, mold remediation & duct cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal