Giant HVAC, Inc

Founded 2018 • With Angi since January 2019

Giant HVAC is the Bay Area's premier Heating and AC company. Owner operated by a family man, we stand tall to ensure you and your family stay comfortable. With more that 14 yrs of experience in the HVAC industry and as an HVAC energy inspector, we are really proud to provide quality services and installation. Our specialties include: -Free Estimates -Heating and AC Installation -Service and Repair -Duct Leakage Experts...

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

A Service Provider's profile image

+34 more images

HVAC Companies202294536
Furnace replacement. New Carrier furnace.
Heating & A/C Project project

HVAC Companies

202294536

HVAC Companies (14)

09/04/2022

Nameet P.

Joe from Giant HVAC is not only very professional but also personable, provides advice to get your project right and will go above and beyond to make sure you're a happy customer at the end of the project. He helped us pick the right system, showed up right on time to do the install to work within our schedule and exhibited immense attention to detail and pride of work. I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for an HVAC installer.

Description of Work
Install Heat Pump HVAC in new construction

Work Completed On 03/07/2022

07/11/2022

Austin M.

Joe and his team was incredible throughout my renovation journey. I worked with dozens and dozens of contractors throughout the project. Joe was well-priced, efficient, and made sure he didn't stop until the job was done. I would definitely hire him for future work and recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Full HVAC replacement on 3 floors.

Work Completed On 01/04/2022

05/13/2022

Jennifer B.

Joe gave us a fast and reasonable estimate and was able to provide his services within a few days. His team was friendly and efficient and Joe checked in on the progress throughout. Would highly recommend… plus he gives a free pen!

Description of Work
Full system replacement with AC ADD ON, all 2 stage

Work Completed On 04/08/2022

05/11/2022

Dennis E.

Best company I have worked with. Extremely professional and quality work

Description of Work
Central Air and Heat

Work Completed On 03/30/2022

04/23/2022

Aditya A.

Joe is AMAZING! If I could I would give him 6 stars I would. First things first, if you expect that the he will do all the work himself, thats not a realistic expectation when it comes to communication and followup, Joe is amongst the very few contractors who is at the top of their game. He is very clear and upfront about setting expectations and then meeting them. I had to travel out of country half way through our project and Joe had offered to come and resolve any issues. Our project was complex and involved replacing single zone HVAC system with a 2 zone Heat pump based system. To make thing more interesting we had to add a new return from the second floor which made the project pretty custom. His team's workmanship is as good but that is to be expected, but following up and mitigating issues when they do arise, because parts fail, things happen thats when Joe shines through.

Description of Work
Replace Furnace and AC

Work Completed On 04/11/2022

02/08/2022

Cathal C.

Joe and team did a good job installing my new Gree Heat Pump system. The price was very reasonable and I'm very happy with the system. There were a few issues along the way and once I reported them to Joe he took care of them, no quibble. Happy to recommend the Giant team.

Description of Work
Install new Heat Pump / AC

Work Completed On 02/04/2022

10/14/2021

Tommy H.

The installation went well. Joe is very knowledgeable and responsive. Yesterday I had issue on my furnace. I texted Joe and he responded immediately. He was able to show up during the noon time and did a troubleshooting. Quickly found the root cause and fixed it. The customer service is great!!

Description of Work
installed all new evap coil and Carrier SlimLine AC

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

04/04/2020

Jen C.

From the initial meeting to get a quote to the install to guiding us through the meetings with the city inspector, Joe was professional, reliable and timely. My husband and I both found him to have great expertise in the work he was doing; he brought up useful considerations and recommendations for the setup we have (we live in a townhome in San Carlos). Additionally, pricing was competitive. Joe was a great communicator throughout the entire process; I'd recommend him for anyone looking for AC installation work.

Description of Work
AC Installation

Work Completed On 04/02/2020

Arun R.

Joe and his team were prompt and worked continuously until the job was done. This included some extra work like installing another vent and sealing the existing vents that was not in the initial statement of work. Joe also responded immediately and came by multiple times to take care of some noise in the ducting and filter box

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 06/30/2019

Mark H.

Great, Joe and his team were easy to work with, competitively priced and got the job done on a timely basis (permits included). I would not hesitate to hire Giant for another HVAC project, and would recommend their service to others.

Description of Work
Full replacements of centralized HVAC system

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

Kris H.

Joe and his team are awesome. They are extremely efficient and very knowledgeable. More importantly they were on time which everyone in construction knows is so valuable. Give them a shot, you won’t be disappointed.

Description of Work
installed new furnace and ducts

Work Completed On 09/16/2019

Nick P.

Working with Joe and his team on this project I could not be happier with his communication, cleanliness and thorough performance. Joe and his team are very easy to work with and are very reliable. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
duct installation

Work Completed On 10/03/2019

07/17/2019

Hang D.

They did not pick up the phone

Description of Work
change out two compressors for a package unit

Work Completed On 07/17/2019

Mr [Member Name Removed], we appreciate you seeking to work with us, and we apologize that you may have experienced trouble getting through to us. We've scoured our voicemails and can't find a single message we can reference to you. Same with email or text. Please give me a call directly @ 408-823-7467. Please leave a message if we aren't available to speak. We respond to all emails and voicemails. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

06/04/2019

Ann M.

They went perfectly fine, I called them and give me an estimate. They cleaned up after themselves and they are on time. I had a good experience with them.

Description of Work
Installation of heating and air conditioning system.

Work Completed On 05/20/2019

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check
    California
    California: Contractors
    09/30/2024

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We accept remote payment