First Appliance Repair

Founded 2011 •

4.2

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Book us ONLINE and take $10 Discount with repair Professional Technicians Available 7 days a week. Same day Service. Fast service for ALL Appliance. Our Work is 100% Guaranteed....

Albert Nahman Services

Albert Nahman Services was founded in 1981 and has been serving Berkeley, CA and it surrounding areas in all their plumbing and HVAC needs. Each of our technicians went through rigorous training so we can guarantee that you will be receiving the proper service. We are also insured and supply a warranty for our parts for five years and up to twenty years on an re-piping or sewer replacement. Call us now to make your appointment!

AAA Furnace & Air Conditioning Co

Call (408) 293-47-17 or Email - service@aaa-furnace.com. AAA Furnace. Since 1957 AAA Furnace & Air Conditioning Co. has been a Duct Cleaning, Heating & an Air Conditioning Contractor in San Jose, CA 95125. We have over 30 of the most experienced HVAC Technicians and Cleaning Specialists on staff, with over 40 hours of training annually. Our truck mounted Duct Cleaning PowerVac – is the industry standard for the best duct cleaning results. Your home is protected by floor coverings and our technicians always wear shoe covers. Additional DBAs - A A A Furnace and Air Conditioning, AAA Furnace & Air Conditioning, A A A Furnace, Rando AAA HVAC Inc, Additional phone - (408) 264-0585.

Service Champions Heating & Air Conditioning

Service Champions is the leading heating and air conditioning contractor in Northern California servicing homeowners in East Bay, South Bay and Sacramento areas. We can make your home more comfortable and improve the quality of air you and your family breathe. We specialize in maintenance, repair and sales of all brands of air conditioners and heaters, and are experts in indoor air quality improvement through filtration, duct replacement, insulation and hospital grade UV lights. All the air conditioners we install have the new environmentally friendly refrigerant that does not damage the ozone. We also are huge proponents of super high efficient equipment, such as 95% efficient furnaces. This equipment saves homeowners a tremendous amount of money on their utility bills.

Offers by Service Champions Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi

09/29/2020

Brad R.

They promptly came and gave me a reasonable bid, however it lacked details (it only provided brand names and not model numbers of units to be installed). I ask for more detailed information including model numbers, but they did not provide it, so I got it done by somebody else.

Description of Work
AC relpacement

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/03/2020

Don E.

Ok service man was very efficient

Description of Work
AC needed repair

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/06/2020

scott M.

excellent work, showed up on time, very professional

Description of Work
fixed leaky refridgerator

Category appliance repair,dryer vent cleaning

02/04/2020

J B.

It was bad enough the guy immediately started talking the compressor was probably broken or there was a Freon leak but when he realized i had security cameras he demanded I turn them all off, EVEN THOUGH NONE OF THEM WERE POINTED AT HIM. When I refused he said he wouldn't work with them turned on, so I told him to leave. Next morning, I can't find my Half Dome coffee cup. I've looked for an hour and it's nowhere to be seen even though I have a small one-bedroom apt and I live alone, so there's no one else to move it. He didn't even check to see if the sensor was bad, just immediately started talking about the compressor or a leak. It freezes just fine, but it only freezes near the expansion valve, so it has Freon and is apparently not leaking.

Description of Work
Fix my freezer

Category appliance repair,dryer vent cleaning

01/22/2020

Andy A.

Johe was outstanding, Very quick, thorough, professional and also very knowledgeable about all of the kitchen appliances. Would highly recommend him at Silicon Valley Appliance Service and Repair.

Description of Work
Replace oven broiler mechanism

Category appliance repair

01/03/2020

Russell B.

Both techs had heavy accents which made communication difficult. One came, diagnosed the problem and ordered that part. The next tech came with the part, but he said the part did not fix the problem, and that his supervisor, the first tech, Oscar, would call me. I had to call the company three times to get a response. Finally, Oscar returned and went to a lot of trouble to finally fix our water dispenser. We were not pleased with 1st Appliance and will not use them again.

Description of Work
Our water dispense was not working.

Category dryer vent cleaning

11/08/2019

Huda Y.

They did a great job! They were on time and very professional.

Description of Work
They fixed the furnace and adjusted the thermostat.

Category dryer vent cleaning

First Appliance Repair

Founded 2011 •

4.2

36000 Fremont Blvd

Fremont, CA 94536

Repair & Install Furnace/Heater/HVAC/AC/Wall Heater - Cooktop Repair - Dishwasher Repair - Dryer Repair - Freezer Repair - Ice Maker Repair - Major Appliance Repair - Oven Repair - Range Hood Repair - Refrigerator Repair - Stove Repair - Washing Machine & Dryer Repair

Microwave