Allstate Plumbing Co

Founded 1993 • With Angi since October 2012

Family and operated for over 20 years!...

Mr Reliable Plumbing & Heating

With 28+ years of industry experience, Mr. Reliable Plumbing & Heating is the only name that you need to know when it comes to expert service in plumbing, heating and air conditioning. We provide the finest in quality workmanship and customer care so you can feel confident that you are getting the best service around. Proudly serving residential and commercial customers in Silicon Valley and the entire South Bay Area.

Offers by Mr Reliable Plumbing & Heating on Angi
Golden State Plumbing

Licensed, bonded and insured plumbing contractor servicing San Jose and surrounding areas with over 15 years of experience! Golden State Plumbing is family owned and operated, and has been in business since 2013. Plumbing vehicles are fully equipped with all the essentials to get you back in service.

R.P.S. Ribbs Premier Services Plumbing - Rooter

R.P.S. Plumbing other known as Ribbs Premier Services was started by a fourth generation plumber David Ribbs. David is part of the Ribbs family which has been plumbing in the Silicon Valley since 1927. R.P.S. was started to provide a new high quality plumbing company that Silicon Valley has been missing, and one that wasn't at an outrageous cost to our clients! Quality is the number one concern for this business; from the shiny new trucks to the floor savers on our technicians, feet this is plumbing at its finest! RPS believes there is no other outfit in the valley that can charge the same amount and provide the same quality!! Of course other outfits are cheaper, but you get what you pay for with R.P.S. Plumbing!!!

Offers by R.P.S. Ribbs Premier Services Plumbing - Rooter  on Angi

07/14/2017

The appointment was for 7am on Friday, July 14th and Matthew arrived about 10 or 15 minutes early and I greeted him at the door. He was apologizing for being early, I said don't be ridiculous. I explained what I had done and he knew exactly what to do. He found the drain cap outside the house opened it and you can see the black sludge build up. He was able to auger through it to about 50 feet towa...

Description of Work
Our kitchen sink was clogged I had tried to snake it myself but was only able to get about two feet down and I hit black sludge. I was unable to penetrate through it, I then used a bladder and had water coming out of the exhaust vent on the roof. At that point I decide to contact Allstate as they are local.

07/24/2016

Description of Work
I shopped around for the best price to purchase and install a new water heater. Home Depot quoted $1,100 in store, but the estimate jumped to $1,900 after coming out to my house! I called a few other places and decided to use Allstate Plumbing/Water Heaters as they quoted $1,200 with a $50 discount. The final price was $1,300 with a six year warranty and I am satisfied.

01/28/2015

Description of Work
Cleared a drainage problem; fixed 'hot and cold' valve on my shower

03/11/2014

Description of Work
This was a new 40 gallon hot water heater purchased on 10/9/12 for $1,100. On 2/25/14 the pilot light went out and we were out of hot water. I called the company and they sent someone out the next day. The workman was very prompt and appeared to be knowledgeable and efficient. However, the first time the replacement part didn't work and they had to come again and replace the piece that was not working. The water heater seems to be working fine now. My objection is that I was charged about $500 which seems ridiculous for a very expensive heater less than a year and a half old. I will not use this company again and I will certainly not recommend it to anyone. It also taught me to be more aware of exactly what the warranty covers -- in this case it did not seem to cover anything. This was a new 40 gallon hot water heater purchased on 10/9/12 for $1,000. On 2/25/14 the pilot light went out and we were out of hot water. I called the company and they sent someone out the next day. The workman was very prompt and appeared to be knowledgeable

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Plumbing, drain-cleaning, repiping, new construction, remodel, pipe-work, water heaters, sewer camera, hydrojet